Casual The S.S. Anne -- Sailing off into one last sunset

S.S. Anne

Club Account
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
All of Them

The S.S. Anne
Ahoy there, shipmates! Welcome aboard!

This world-famous luxury cruise liner is known to sail all over the globe, visiting the exquisite sunsets of Vermilion City in Kanto once a year, but also making calls in dozens of ports in dozens of exciting lands. Wherever it drops anchor, the magnificent vessel is a beloved sight: its reputation for spreading excitement, adventure, and class is unparalleled. Anyone lucky enough to be aboard is guaranteed to expand their horizons and pick up a story or two of their own, so grab your ticket and let's go!

It's my pleasure to welcome you to this club, The S.S. Anne! Cabin space is available for all, regardless of your interests or experience. We're on vacation! Come hang out, meet some new folks, and chat or swap tales about whatever you like! As long as you make sure to follow the Forum Rules in your conversations, anything is fair game.

How to Join

It's simple! Just post saying you'd like to join and I will add you to the member list. If you'd like, you can also give me the name of one Pokémon you want me to include in our list of club mascots! To prepare for your voyage, it's also a good idea to quickly familiarize yourself with the Club Rules!

This next point is included under the Forum Rules, but it bears repeating: No hurtful, insulting, or disrespectful language will be tolerated. This includes things like flaming, bashing, baiting, and spamming. The high seas can get a little rough, so if you're not careful, you ~might~ find yourself knocked overboard! However, our ship is equipped with state-of-the-art safety equipment, so I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Mascots

These are the Pokémon that serve as our official representatives to the world! While the number of official mascots must be kept low, the S.S. Anne proudly serves a great number of Pokémon Trainers, and additional mascots can be included for all of them!
Official Mascots

Personal Mascots
:nidoqueen: :camerupt: :machop: :chansey: :raticate:

Member List

Ship Captain
Club Leader

Typhlosion

Sailors
Co-Leaders

Cynical Toast

Passengers
Club Members

Vaporeon
Gylfie
Gokudera
Gigarchomp99
Rex
Bahamut​

Last edited by a moderator:

S.S. Anne

Club Account
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
All of Them

Ship's Log
(Announcements)

--December 8th, 2020: The club was created!
--December 8th, 2020: The club reached three members and became official!

Ports of Call
(Events)

Stay tuned!

S.S. Anne

Club Account
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
All of Them

Community Contributions

Any themed artwork for club use would be very appreciated!

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I'm really excited about the launch of this club! I hope you all enjoy it!

December 8th, 2020: The club was created!

Vaporeon

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Captain! Sign me up! Nothing beats relaxing on a cruise ship....especially one as luxurious as the S.S. Anne.

I know you don't want too many mascots, but I'd recommend either Machop or Machoke! They are needed to do all the heavy lifting around the ship.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Captain! Sign me up! Nothing beats relaxing on a cruise ship....especially one as luxurious as the S.S. Anne.

I know you don't want too many mascots, but I'd recommend either Machop or Machoke! They are needed to do all the heavy lifting around the ship.
On the contrary: we can have as many as we want!

Edit: now that we have three members, we're an official club! Good job, crew, we're knocking it out of the park.

gylfie

rawr
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
The high seas can get a little rough, so if you're not careful, you ~might~ find yourself knocked overboard! However, our ship is equipped with state-of-the-art safety equipment, so I'm sure that won't be a problem.
this has a very threatening aura

*dons life preserver*

let’s cruise :coolazurill:

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
I'd like to board the SS Anne, Captain Ben!

I'd say Chancey is a good mascot for anyone who gets sea sick easily

Gigarchomp

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IST (GMT+5:30)
IGN
Gargee
I'm on board as well! Let's gooo

Also, love that Lapras is our mascot, it's my favorite :hearteyesazurill:

Gigarchomp

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
I'm on board as well! Let's gooo

Also, love that Lapras is our mascot, it's my favorite :hearteyesazurill:
Your favourite of the mascots or favourite Pokémon in general? :0
One of my favorite Pokémon in general! ^^ I hope ours is GMax that would be incredibly helpful in case ~shudder~ something goes wrong

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
@gylfie Occasionally, watching out for everybody's safety as a Captain means I have to be a little...Stern. where are my Hoenn people at

Good question, Gigar. It's been a while since we've sailed to Galar. I'm glad you like the mascot! I thought Lapras was a pretty obvious choice. Poliwrath is because all the Sailors specialize in Water and Fighting-types, Farfetch'd because it's known for using Cut which can be found on the ship, and Magneton because I love it some of the Gentlemen use Electric-types! And since it has a cross-generational evolution, maybe we can travel to Sinnoh sometime and have it evolve.

Rex

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
SW-5093-8160-1932
IGN
Ricky
Alright sign me up. It's been a long time since I was a club member. I recommend Raticate as a mascot because of the episode where Ash trades his Butterfree for a Raticate on the S.S. Anne.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Welcome aboard, everyone! It's great to see a little life back in the clubs section after the...accident. Thanks for giving this a chance and being part of the revival!

Hope y'all enjoy the LGPE screencap serving as our club banner LOL. I know we've got at least one or two artists among our ranks, so if anyone wants to try their hand at making something to add more of a personal touch, you may find it at the top of the OP!

Gigarchomp

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IGN
Gargee
So uh, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happens in a Club? I've just never been in one before haha

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
So uh, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happens in a Club? I've just never been in one before haha
We discuss things and sometimes we do things as well. It’s a lost art
we DANCE

but yeah, Caroline summed it up. We'll think of things™ to do. In the meantime, I notice you made a slight modification to your username, Gigar!