Nuzlocke The soul within - Soul Silver nuzlocke challenge

Allexio

New Trainer
Good evening everyone, my name is Allexio and I'm starting my first Nuzlocke challenge.

I never really knew what a Nuzlocke was until this evening a random video appeared as a suggestion on youtube so I thought I would have a look and from the first few minutes, I was hooked!!

I did a bit more research and found this website and started looking at some for inspiration, and once I looked at @Mistycal's post, I thought I would try it myself so here it goes, I hope you stay and follow me through this new journey for a more interesting game

Pokemon Soul Silver
Presents a Nuzlocke Challenge
Starring Allexio
-If your Pokemon faints, it's dead and can no longer be used. You must either box it or release it.

-You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter in an area.

Bodies of water or other features count as the same route they are in. I will trade Pokémon with other NPCs but will not use it, il just keep them in another pc box, but I will accept gift Pokémon if I haven't met my first encounter yet. AKA they don't replace an already captured Pokémon in that area. Encounters will only count once I receive my Pokéballs.

-You must nickname every Pokémon.
whatever is to my left at the current time is what ill name my pokemon.

---Dupes clause!
As this is my first Nuzlocke I won't have any so it's not too hard, thereafter ill start adding some for more of a variety.

---If your game freezes, what do you do?
Restart from my last save and continue like this was my first time. But it goes both ways: if a Pokémon dies that didn't before, it's dead. Either way.
-I started the game.
-Named my character Callie (My daughter) and my rival Alex (Myself)
-Acquired Totodile

Current Party

Totodile
(Candy floss) Blanket) :totodile:
Nature - Sassy
Ability - Torrent
Item - none (ATM)

Moves:
  • Scratch - normal
  • Leer - normal
I started this late at night so ill play the rest for today then maybe an update before I hit the hay if not then ill update in the morning UK time.

I hope you enjoy this challenge

Last edited:

SkylarAlpha

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Can I say that it's adorable you named the main character after your daughter and yourself the rival? I hope your daughter will end up beating you in this case :joyousazurill:

Allexio

New Trainer
Can I say that it's adorable you named the main character after your daughter and yourself the rival? I hope your daughter will end up beating you in this case :joyousazurill:
yeah shes still a litle one but i thought it would be different