❖ The Space-Time Rift v6 ❖ - Entering a New Dimension!

Klave

big sleep
Staff Emeritus
I've never seen tombows in stores and even the Amazon price is a bit oof lool but then I did just get paid 👀

I echo the minimalist spreads BC I have 0 art talent lmao you guys will see if I can be asked to upload my bujo, my spreads are v.basic

Also @Thundawave: you brought up something in your friendship list that I think is important we address

First, I started bullet journalling in 2017, and Regine did so in 2018.
Also, I got an Instax camera in September, now Regine has one too.
Not to mention I was admin first and now she's admin :surprised:
that's not even bringing into account London 😱

guys she's copying me !!!

now we've established that what are we gonna do about her 🤔

Klave

big sleep
Staff Emeritus
oof that really happened didn't it :fainted:

I'm worried, what are you gonna take next? 😰
My bread ? My name ??? My soul ????

Klave

big sleep
Staff Emeritus

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
I think I want to start a journal for my practice sessions, but idk, whenever I try I'm just too lazy to write them down lol. I use Google Calendars for most of my things like classes/events/such bc it's required by my teacher, and it is pretty useful. It's nice for the teacher but also yourself so you can plan around your day more accurately.

So who's ready for the semester to start? Idk how I feel about it, I wanna go back but I don't at the same time. I'll have my theory and aural training classes this semester so I'm a bit worried about those, but I'm mostly worried about the aural training class. Also surprise, residence halls now open tomorrow, which means that there is a small chance I'll leave tomorrow but it's slim. Just depends on the snowstorm that's coming.

AKA
kaleb
So who's ready for the semester to start?
not me

first semester was an absolute disaster i'm not looking forward to second semester at all. i can't wait for summer break so i can just sleep all day

AKA
Cleb
I'm looking to actually setting up some hard schedules for streaming this semester, now that I know I have a couple days that I can definitely stream. I think I'll be able to get through the semester just fine with everything that I'm doing~

AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
I haven't been to school in going on three years now and I can say I don't miss a single thing about the school portion, though my friends and the teachers themselves were super cool. I loved the area and people around me, I hated the SCHOOL portion. So good luck on your next semesters guys! But I'm glad I don't have to lol.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I’m heading back to school in about two weeks after being absent for four months. Now that I have a better attitude about those bullies, I think I can handle it.