❖ The Space-Time Rift v6 ❖ - :sirfetchd:

Pendraflare

Feel The Shake
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Have fun drawing, Ashley! I haven't played the post-game at all yet but I am curious. And wow Dino that must have been easy (or I'm just slow).

Anyway, despite most of my Thanksgiving weekend being fun, yesterday was perhaps one of the worst days I've had in a long time. Not only was it miserable and rainy out, but...what else, I don't even want to talk about here. (I did post in another thread though, I'll leave it to that, some of you I'm sure already know why)

At least on a positive note, I finished Sword today. I don't know if I'll try to complete the Galar Dex or not, though, I did promise myself I would use only new Pokemon for this first playthrough, and I did. While the game itself I get the lack of appeal for, I really like a lot of the new Pokemon. I'm sure I'll get Shield for Christmas. Feels like there's a lot going on in the main story.

Lyra

Beginner Trainer
This club is probally going to outlive me. Regardless I'd like to be considered for membership.

Fafrir

Snow Delivery Dog
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
This club is probally going to outlive me. Regardless I'd like to be considered for membership.
Sure thing, welcome aboard!

@Thundawave Repede is definitely a good boi, he's able to fight with a dagger as well as ride on a snowboard. I drew him wearing one of his costumes after you complete a snowboarding course in a certain time, perfect for a Christmas avatar.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Imagine how big the Gmax Eternatus emote would be if it was more than a hand.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Imagine this :sirfetchd:

Whew, this week has been crazy and it's only halfway through. Every year the School of Music at my university puts on a big, hugely popular Christmas concert with all the choirs and the orchestra. Last night was a full dress rehearsal (two hours long) and we've got to do the show three times coming up. I love it to death but it really puts a squeeze on my schedule. Doesn't help that I've got two projects coming up.

Lyra

Beginner Trainer
My uni has a similar annual event, though just a choir no orchestra. I'm not a member of the said choir, but I'm doing AVL for my work-study so I get to sit through all three performances anyways :D

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
My uni has a similar annual event, though just a choir no orchestra. I'm not a member of the said choir, but I'm doing AVL for my work-study so I get to sit through all three performances anyways :D
I'm not familiar with what AVL means. And what are you doing for your work-study? If it involves listening to choir performances, sounds like it could be fun.

Lyra

Beginner Trainer
Audio Visual Lighting. It's actually a pretty good gig as I get to go to most campus events free of charge. Choir performances, concerts, plays, speakers, etc.

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Ooh yeah, there's a student organization similar to that in my college, and they're at basically every big event. Also nice to hear that your school's choir gets really hyped up!

I just had both my choir and dance performances. Time to avoid rewatching the videos many times as I procrastinate for finals.

Pendraflare

Feel The Shake
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
I'm sure those went well, Regine! Glad you had fun. :D

In the meantime, if you missed it, I went to New York City on Saturday. It was super fun out there, got to see the Christmas decorations and trees, and more importantly saw The Lion King on Broadway. It was super fun, I'm glad I got that opportunity. Definitely lived up to the playbill.

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Hello Rifters, may I join pwease :)

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Hello Rifters, may I join pwease :)
Whoa it’s a Connor! Welcome!

My brain is fried from my recent final, but it’s hopefully up from there. Got a paper due Friday and a show in a few minutes.

@ Pendra: Broadway is always a great experience. Glad you had the opportunity to see a show while you were there!