Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
I'm thinking about opening a GFX shop cause I'm bored and want to do something remotely productive.

I also want to unrust myself and force myself to learn new **** even though the community for it is prob dying if not dead.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Good luck on your GFX pursuits.

This Christmas really didn't feel like Christmas tbh. The only thing that really felt special was seeing relatives that I would only see maybe one other time during the year at best. I still got the rest of the week off but pretty much I only get New Years Eve and Day off before resuming my normal work week.

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Most people I've talked to have said that this year didn't really feel like Christmas. Honestly, it was pretty good for me this year. I got a gaming laptop, a Spikeball Pro set, lots of nice clothes, etc., and just generally had a nice day with my family.

Anyone have New Years' plans? I don't yet, but I'm sure I will by the time it comes.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
My family plans on watching some fireworks from the window of my brother’s condo. Other than that, we don’t really do too much with New Year’s.

Also loving the casual mention of the gaming laptop. What types of games do you plan to play on it? :hmmazurill:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I haven’t had actual New Years plans in years so I imagine I’ll probably just hang out at my place with the bf. I’ll still be watching my sister’s doggo then too.

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
My family plans on watching some fireworks from the window of my brother’s condo. Other than that, we don’t really do too much with New Year’s.

Also loving the casual mention of the gaming laptop. What types of games do you plan to play on it? :hmmazurill:
Mostly FPS games, I already have Overwatch installed as well as my Steam account. Looking forward to using some winter sales deals to my advantage before the new year. I plan on purchasing Battlefield 1, Far Cry 5, and possibly a Skyrim game. My family was super generous with money to me this year, so I've got a good amount of games to consider buying.

Oh, I also got Let's Go Eevee and Hyrule Warriors for Switch.

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
Woah hi ty for keeping me on the member's list even though I haven't posted in like a year :)

I hope everyone's holidays are going well too! The only thing that made it not feel like Christmas was the fact that it was 60 degrees where I was at (and apparently 70 in my hometown). Because my siblings and I are adulting more and more (one of them actually couldn't celebrate with us), we kinda kept this Christmas lowkey. We still went to Chicago area to visit family and stuff, but that was only for like 36 hours since all of us had to work on the 26th.

For New Years, my family is throwing a party for our neighborhood like we usually do. I might see about hanging out with a couple of friends too. I can't believe the decade is ending in four days!

Pendraflare

Guardian
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
For New Years' Eve, I am going to see Disney on Ice at Wells Fargo Center. Although it admittedly isn't the kind of thing that sounds like me, it sounds charming. But I'm not sure what I'll be doing after dark, though. But for the holiday I spent time with other members of my family out here in Penn State, and tomorrow we'll be watching them in the Cotton Bowl before we head home.

I also got Pokemon Shield for Christmas, which is cool and all am and wondering what kind of run I want to do on it. I've been enjoying a lot of the new Pokemon in this generation. When I did Sword for the first time, I made it a point to only use new Pokemon, so maybe I'll do another casual run for that purpose. Unless I can think of something else to do.

Enetelligence

Queen of Your Heart
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Tracie
Time Zone
CST
Switch FC
SW-8036-7462-5520
IGN
Segana
Eyyo, y'all mind signing me up for this? i promise i dont have haxx or a knife

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Not up to me but an early greetings, haha

The extent of my New Year's plans is to watch my school play in a football bowl game on New Year's Day. Other than that, nothing much. My family doesn't usually make a big deal out of celebrating New Year's, even if this one is a bit more special.

Didn't have much to ask for this Christmas so I am satisfied with what I got. New wallet and watch, a beard trimmer, some rain gear which I needed. My sisters each got one of those big chair-pillow things, and they're actually incredible, so I might have to steal one of them :hmmazurill:

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Who will get the last post of the decade in this club? :hmmazurill:

Also welcome, Tracie!

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Wouldn’t that differ based on the time zone of whoever is browsing? :P

Fafrir

Guardian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
I can see next year clearly.

Also, got some kewl st00f for Crimmas: chocolates, gift cards, phone battery, comfy blankets, dragon calendar, Guinness world records for video games, license plate holder, socks, and Octopath Traveler OST.

I was going to end New Year's Eve with a movie but my computer's app to play it is a meanie >:[ head so I'll just draw or play video games instead.

Enetelligence

Queen of Your Heart
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Tracie
Time Zone
CST
Switch FC
SW-8036-7462-5520
IGN
Segana
Well, may not be the last post of the decade-- But I claim first post of the Decade for CST ;P

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
I'll claim first post by someone living in EST timezone lol

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I claim post #776 in this thread

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
One more week of nothingness and gaming. I guess I’m partially glad that Sword is a short game that’s not gonna be held off for an entire semester, but now I just want to actually do something other than being lazy. Going around in circles breeding Litwick is incredibly monotonous, and my boxes of these candles are slowly sucking away my soul. :upsidedownazurill:

Pendraflare

Guardian
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
The funny thing with SwSh is that for me the first half of the game feels like it goes by relatively slowly, but the second half had the Gyms going fast and before you know it you’re at the champions tournament. In a way, it’s like USUM. It’ll be interesting to Nuzlocke this game.

Anyway… PLAYOFF TIME!!! I’m ready to see if my Eagles can continue their improbable run or not. 🦅😤