❖ The Space-Time Rift v6 ❖ - :sirfetchd:

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
I still haven't finished SwSh and I got it in late November... ope. I've just been so busy that Pokemon and everything else has just gone to my lowest priorities, haha. However, things have been starting to lighten up and I'm at the end of the game, so that's cool. :)

I leave to go back to my university on Friday and I'm incredibly excited. At home I've mostly been focusing on work, somewhat learning my repertoire for next semester (two out of three pieces of my program for competitions are already memorized :)), and messing up my sleep schedule. I'm just looking so forward to being more productive and stuff.

Enetelligence

Queen of Your Heart
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Tracie
Time Zone
CST
Switch FC
SW-8036-7462-5520
IGN
Segana
Yeah, what I'm hoping is that I get everything sorted to start college this coming semester. If not, then it'll be next one that I can start-- Either way, I'll be starting really soon.

Today's been a really good day for me, too!! I was able to finish my dex, which means I can pick my Gossifleur hunt back up (and hopefully continue my Rainbow Wedlocke.)

I also,,,, got gf rights today, which i'm really happy about. Your girl got herself a gf and i'm just :prideazurill::uwuazurill:

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
my boxes of these candles are slowly sucking away my soul. :upsidedownazurill:
Litwick is a Ghost-type...was that a pun?
Yeah, what I'm hoping is that I get everything sorted to start college this coming semester. If not, then it'll be next one that I can start-- Either way, I'll be starting really soon.
That's a big life moment! Do you know what you plan to study?

Enetelligence

Queen of Your Heart
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Tracie
Time Zone
CST
Switch FC
SW-8036-7462-5520
IGN
Segana
I plan on studying psychology! it's what i've wanted to for years now. wanting to help people w/ similar backgrounds as myself and all that sort of stuff.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I plan on studying psychology! it's what i've wanted to for years now. wanting to help people w/ similar backgrounds as myself and all that sort of stuff.
That's a noble goal. I know a lot of people usually take one or two psych classes in college for various reasons, even if it's not their major, but I never have myself. Have you done any psychology stuff before?

Enetelligence

Queen of Your Heart
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Tracie
Time Zone
CST
Switch FC
SW-8036-7462-5520
IGN
Segana
That's a noble goal. I know a lot of people usually take one or two psych classes in college for various reasons, even if it's not their major, but I never have myself. Have you done any psychology stuff before?
I took a psych class in high school and absolutely fell in love with the field from there! And then seeing my own therapist allowed me to ask questions regarding the profession, as well, which only cemented my interest.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Back in high school I think psychology was a popular course but I never took it. I did take a semester of sociology in college but have forgot most of it outside of the Stanford Prison Experiment.

In terms of gaming I've stopped playing Pokemon since I'm participating in Genesis 7 later this month.

Also, there's a chance that me and Quilly meet one Ms. KT Cruiser next month.

Fafrir

Guardian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
I was always interested in psychology, not sure why I never took it. Congrats on getting into college Tracie!

I haven't touched Sword for a while apart from trading and I've no motivation to go back. EDIT: expansion pack looks interesting so maybe. :hmmazurill:

Last edited:

Scherzo

AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
I'm glad your life seems well, Tracie! Congrats on going back to school! :) I loved the psychology classes I've taken.

I moved back to my university yesterday. Missouri in general just went through a rough snowstorm, so unfortunately I can't go to the other church I usually accompany tomorrow (it's a 40 minute drive and I'd just rather not get into another accident). It was tough to even get to the church I accompany in-town. I had to call a friend in my building and we scraped my car for a good 30 minutes. I'm excited to be back and be productive though--it's going to be a tough semester, but I have a lot of exciting things going on that I can't wait for!

I progressed through SwSh through some point the Pokemon League, but I need to focus on other stuff before I progress further. Adulting is hard. :(

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I'm in the same boat as Colin right now. Got back to university yesterday, and I've spent most of today scrambling around making sure I've got everything ready for tomorrow. One of the more interesting classes I'm taking is a microbiology lab. It should be fun, but it looks like there will be a lot of things to keep track of, like lugging around my lab coat most of the day XD

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I'm just glad I'm at the point where I go to work and have no exams to study for. Also glad my next business trip in March got moved from Southern California to Japan.

Blaiddyd

Rookie Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria
Time Zone
CET
Hello! Can I join the club?

Fafrir

Guardian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Welcome, Wiktoria!

Unfortunately, I'm thinking #EndSpringSemester yet again, and it's only week 1. The good courses are good, but the bad ones plus the awkward breaks in between really drag things out. Oh well, at least one of the boring courses only lasts for half a semester. I'll survive and graduate because dance and choir will keep me sane.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Speaking partially from experience, dance and choir will probably make you feel far less sane at times, but I know the value of a creative outlet you can be passionate about. Go get 'em, Regine.

I feel the same about some of my courses as well. I was really looking forward to this certain Spanish class but the professor has made it clear we're going to have to spend all kinds of time working on it outside of class. On a similar note, a couple of my biology courses don't appear to have any real homework at all, aside from "assigned" readings. That can be scary in its own right, though, because I have to be extra accountable to myself about staying on top of the material, and being proactive about learning it.

Scherzo

AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
Idk, choir sometimes makes me feel more stressed haha. Might just be because I have so many other musical/creative things going on that take priority.

I'm actually loving my classes so far! Even my Chemistry professor knows that most of us are just there for the general education requirement, so she takes that into account when designing the course/lectures/etc. I can't really complain about my schedule, besides starting every day bright and early at 8 AM. The bright side to this is that on Wednesday and Friday I get off at 10:00 (from academic classes). I experienced this on Wednesday and it felt amazing. (Snow day today so no classes.) I can already tell that this is going to be a great semester and I can't believe that after this year I'll be halfway done with undergrad. Regine and Ben, I hope your semester starts to look up for you.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Don't feel like trying this semester. Probably gonna ditch class most of the time

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Whew, big day today. I turned 20 on Jan 20th of 2020. That's something right there.

Woke up in the morning and called my family, then drove an hour and a half with a few friends to the nearest place with an ice-skating rink so we could ice skate. Had lunch, drove home just in time to catch Frozen 2. I won't say it was my first choice of movie but it was something I was invited along to and I'm glad I saw it for the experience. Wrapped up the day just kicking back with some more friends and then working on my Nuzlocke.