AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Ironically, even though it's summer I feel as busy as ever. I'm keeping up with the leadership of two student organizations over the summer, plus wanting devote time to a couple Pokemon projects, run on a regular basis, and maybe read some books.

Like I mentioned last time, my lifeguarding job is on an indefinite hold. My parents are really pressuring me to get out and find another job, but I'm so not thrilled about the idea of going through the hiring process again. Not sure where to start, and I'd feel really awkward if my first job sorts itself out within a month or so like I was told at one point. There's an opening for cashiers at a supermarket just a few minutes from my house, so that's probably my best initial option.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Do you get a line of people applauding you when you get off work Dino? I've seen some of those demonstrations on the news.

I have a bit more free time than normal with no commuting and I've taken up some baking. Found an interesting cookie recipe I want to try. Also been spending time watching avatar now that it's on Netflix. Just finished book 1.