Casual 🌠 The Space-Time Rift v7 🌠 - nukes can't stop us bro

Diarkia124

Post Count Champion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Family had a zoom call on Christmas Eve. Still got together the next day with family to go one of our traditions but with a much less smaller crowd than usual.

Not much had been going on for me. Work is slow and I'm trying my best not to procrastinate in Fire Emblem 1.

gylfie

rawr
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I’ve mostly been playing age of calamity (got it for Christmas yeehaw) and Mario kart with my fam, and drawing and playing among us with my friends. It’s been convenient that most of the things I do for fun can be done on my computer, but it’s starting to feel samey so I’m hoping to pick up some new hobbies this year.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Happy new year to everyone! Back to work these days, but I'm still on the Genshin grind. Work from home is a bore as always, but I gotta push through until I'm allowed back in the lab again.

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
With the forum closure, it really pains me to see such a long standing club about to meet its end, at least on Marriland.

I have fond memories of this club as it was my first ever club and I was loyal to it most of my time on my forums. It was also the first club I have managed to be promoted to co-leader and later leader as while my activity dwindled, I was still proud of it being active and generating discussion. The events, the members, the beloved Rift Vulpix, and the funny moments are all things that are great and I shall remember all in the years to come.

See you in space, cowboy.

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa

Diarkia124

Post Count Champion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Let it be known that the Space Time Rift had 3 lives.

Quilly

Moonstar
AKA
Aquil, Acryllix, Fluttershy
Time Zone
PST
Hey Thunda is there a reason I’m not listed the member list as like, Eternal Member Emeritus or something?

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Your names will all be remembered in the member list. Speak now or forever be forgotten. :)

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
Before the forums get shut down I just ant to say almost all my favorite members of this forum were in STR. Stay awesome guys.

Diarkia124

Post Count Champion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I think I'll round out my post Count on this version of the forum at 250.

Fafrir

Queen of Dragons
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
SW-5955-0028-4991
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
I will use my 420th post for the first club I have joined.

I win.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487

piplup17

riplup
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
piplup, Joe
Time Zone
EST
Since most of my posts that aren't during smash camp week the past few years have been here, I figured it made sense that the Rift would be where my final post on here is.

After being a member of the rift (on and off) for over eight and a half years through various iterations of the forums, this club was a huge part of my life for quite a long time, and I will never forget this place. Even though I haven't posted here in a while, I consider this place specifically a huge part of my middle school years, and will deeply miss it and the memories I've made being part of this club. So many of the people here were awesome, and I want to give a special thank you to all of the leaders and co-leaders of this place throughout the years for letting the Rift exist and be a great place for as long as it has. I'm gonna miss all of y'all. <3 (although I have connected with a few people on discord, if anyone else wants to connect please do.)

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
This club is a big reason why I stuck around the forums for so long, so I have to thank all of you for being bros. Even if I obviously overthrew Klave when it came to leadership and somewhat limped along here and there. :)

Also shameless plug for Smash Camp 2021 this summer. We’ll be back, of course.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I haven't posted here out of respect to my own club that I wanted to get off the ground, but I was proud to be a member of the Space-Time Rift for a while after The Southern Island closed. Thanks to the leaders of the club and everyone else who kept it going through the years! It has its place in Marriland history for sure.