Monotype The Ultimate Grass Monotype

Aru

Aspiring Gym Leader
titulomonoplanta.png

Welcome everybody to my Ultimate Monotype of Grass Pokémon!
So after a lot thinking about doing a Monotype I have decided to give a try to the Grass Type ( the reason I have chosen this type is because my Grandmother has passsed away recently, so I want to honor her with this, since she loved gardening, not really important but I wanted to share).
In this challenge I will go across all the Generations with some roleplaying, so I'll start with Kanto series, then Johto's and following, but as the first gens somewhat lack of diversity I will play with rom hacked games if it isn't against the rules (I guess it isn't). Well, here are the games I will play in this order:

1. Pokémon Omega Red (GBA)
  2. Pokémon Sacred Gold (NDS)
  3. Pokémon Star Sapphire (3DS)
  4. Pokémon Platinum (NDS) <- if anyone wants another for Unova Serie's go ahead
  5. Pokémon Volt White 2 (NDS)
  6. Pokémon Y (3DS)
  7. Pokémon Ultra Sun (3DS)
  8. Pokémon Shield (Switch)
Probably tomorrow I will post the first chapter of Kanto Arc if I can. Thank you.

Aru

Aspiring Gym Leader
Kanto Arc: Bulbasaur I choose you!

Today it's a great day, Professor Oak decided that I am finally ready to become a Pokémon Trainer, so I have prepared all the stuff and went to his lab, where my friend Blue was also waiting for the Elder man. After a few minutes of tension I decided to go to the outskirts to find him and he stopped me in the tall grass advising me to get a Pokémon to leave the town.

Once in the lab, Prof. Oak showed us three Pokéball, and told us to take one of them. Since I lived in a farm and getting used to live with grass Pokémon I chose the female Bulbasaur (
1589723834469.png
) and named her Alt.
Then Blue and I decided to battle to test our starters and after an even battle, his Charmander beated Alt with a critical, but we will not give up, we will become stronger and prove our strength!

After a long training in Route 1 we arrived in Viridian City and after some works for Prof. Oak gave me a Pokédex and some Pokéballs so now I can catch and Blue told me to battle in the Route 22, before the Pokémon League. In the way we found a female Oddish (
1589796647221.png
)
that was easily caught with a Pokéball and called her Misuna for no reason.
In the battle, Blue sent us a Pidove with a powerful tornado so decided to use Bulbasaur with seed leach to heal a bit. Alt was winning the battle, but again, a critical fainted her, and having only Misuna with absorb Blue wined again…

After leaving Viridian City we met a Nerd that challenged us and beat him easily against his Helioptile and Salandit, that luckily didn’t have any fire move, and then we went in the Viridian Forest. In this dangerous forest we grew stronger and a male Sewaddle (
1589796678918.png
)joined our team. The bug type was a problem but with healing/leeching abilities we could arrive to Pewter City, were Brock is awaiting us…

Team:

1589796821050.png

Bulbasaur (Alt)
-Level: 12
-Nature: Modest
-Attacks:

• Tackle
  • Leech Seed
  • Growl
  • Vine Whip

1589796852227.png

Oddish (Misuna)