- Join Date
- Oct 29, 2018
What are some things that you find incredibly difficult to draw?
- Human anatomy is obviously extremely complex, especially hands. HANDS. Like that stuff is a nightmare to draw.
- When I draw guys they look like girls
- Industrial landscapes are hard, especially since I have a tough time with perspective
- Most things non-organic in general are difficult for me
- Most animals I can do but horses are weirdly difficult
- The ocean and water in general is really hard to make look good