AKA
Radd
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
3DS FC
2552-4834-7457
IGN
Raddious
Hello! I am Raddious, a 17-year-old who loves pokemon. I thought I might try hanging out and posting on this pokemon forum despite having little forum experience and in general online community experience. I've been a fan of pokemon since I was 8 back during generation 4. My first pokemon games were actually Ranger: Shadows of Almia and Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (I got them at the same time). Anyway, once I discovered there were games where you could be a trainer like in the anime I was hooked, traded red rescue team after I beat it for FireRed and I've been playing since.

I plan to start by posting my attempts at some challenge runs as I've never finished one besides just playing on set without using items. I'm not sure how involved I'll get in reading other runs and other facets of this community yet but I've always been interested in finally putting the time in to breed some pokemon and get into competitive battling. Anyway, I hope I can post some entertaining runs and have fun here overall. Thanks if you read this whole thing!

Last edited:

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hi welcome! I joined my first Pokémon forum 10 years ago...this one! Maybe in 10 years you'll look back on this thread too! You know never know!

We're just a bunch of friendly people who love Pokémon and meeting new people! You'll fit right in! See you around!!

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Raddious! Welcome to Marriland! It's okay not to have much forums experience, you don't really need any to stick around and talk with us. You kinda just pick up what to do as you go, lol. There's definitely a good chunk of this community who's into reading and doing challenge runs so I'm sure they'll be interested to see what you do, and I'm sure the people into competitive battling on the forums would be glad to have somebody new to battle with! Hopefully you'll enjoy it here and stick around!

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Greetings, Rad! It's natural to not have that much forum experience, I'll admit. Me, I've basically lived off them for over half my life, haha.

Anyway, you're eyeing challenge runs? Yay! That's something I always like to do with Pokemon, and we have just the forum for that. I'd look forward to anything you might do there! I don't do competitive though, haha. Count me out for that.

But you can always message me or anyone else if you need something or just want to chat. Hope to see you around! :happyazurill:

Raddious

Beginner Trainer
AKA
Radd
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
3DS FC
2552-4834-7457
IGN
Raddious
@Solar Thanks! I certainly have looked back at the forum I used to post on, TheSpritas (I was interested in sprite animation) and I was pretty cringy lol. My memories of the forums and people I talked to back then have still stuck with me and I hope I form similar bonds here!

@~Kilza~ Thanks for the encouragement! One thing I've already seen is people quoting others and responding but I'm not really sure how to do that or when it's appropriate to.

@Pendraflare Thank you! I think for now I'm focusing on the challenge runs and we'll see for competitive lol. It's more of an I'm interested in doing it than me already being into it. I'm fine with chatting sometime although I haven't just chatted with people idk irl online since well I was 12. I think it's safe to say I'm a little nervous because of that. That will probably go away as I just do it though.

Thanks for welcoming me guys!

Bonkenhi

you know how crows hop around?
Staff Emeritus
AKA
George
Time Zone
GMT
Hey there, it's my first time at getting into a forum in five years as well! Let's hopefully settle in together eh?

I'm sure you'll get a feel for it! It's a friendly place so don't worry about asking questions or anything like that! :)

Greninjaman

Aquatic Ninja Assassin
Don't worry about it. It can be intimidating when joining a forum.