Want To fill Pokedex for Shiny Charm LF Let's Go Pikachu exclusives + neccesary legendaries + trade evolution

Time Zone
UTC +1
3DS FC
5429-7109-8095 Tresure
Switch FC
SW-5661-5613-7319 Tresure
Hello~

I would like to preface this with the fact that I am more than happy to trade anything you send right back I have no intrest in keeping anything I just want the Shiny Charm and need the dex entries for the following Pokémon:

Pikachu Exclusives:
Sandshrew line
Oddish line
Mankey line
Growlithe
Grimer line
Scyther

Trade evolution:
Alakazam
Gengar
Machamp
Golem

Other 'mons:
Wigglytuff
Lickitung
Omanyte line

Legendaries:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo

I am currently mostly done with getting the neccesary Pokémon for trade evolution (only need to evolve Machop) and already have/can very easily get the other Eevee exclusives (including Alolan Meowth and Vulpix if you want) to trade for the Pikachu exclusives these I would not need back provided I got the same second stage for the trade evolution so they evolve on my side as well, I'm happy to accept the first stages of the Pikachu exclusives and evolve them myself.

I don't need any of the legendaries and your free to have them right back I only need the dex entries ^w^ Wigglytuff, Lickitung, Omanyte and Omastar is the same as the legendaries I need the dex entries and don't need the Pokémon for my game, the first two are more for convenience since I haven't finished the game yet and the Omanyte line is the one I didn't pick in Mt. Moon, if you need the dex entries for the Kabuto line I only have Kabutops and I need him back since I'm using him for my team!

Thank you for reading I hope you have a great day ^w^