Tournament of Hearts: Pink Pokémon Double Battles!

Fafrir

Cunning God of Death
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
In general, I really enjoyed this tourney. Forcing to run Attract when you want to run utility moves such as Protect or another coverage move can be a handicap (especially with Mew) but at the same time it does provide a lot of shenanigans either on your side or against. However, I wouldn't mind seeing this lifted. Also, it did remind me how few Pink Pokemon there are as well as many type limitations (most are either Psychic or Fairy) so trying to build a balanced team while trying to counter threats at the same time can be daunting. Additionally, when I was doing a role list, the majority of Pokémon knew Trick Room while only two have Tailwind so it just makes the former much more viable. I agree with Nick on adding red Pokémon (maybe white too) to vary the selection, there are still Pokémon who are bound to overcentralize the metagame and always will be but hopefully this will be on the lesser scale due to more utility and type variety.

I would love to participate in this again, thank you for hosting Ben!

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
I just don't like and am bad at doubles. So I'd listen to those who didn't get out round one over me, but I agree that have an increased selections of mons along with lifting the attract restriction could make this more fun by maybe adding variety.

Reactions: SAF

Wren

Adept Trainer