• Smash Camp 2020

Smash Camp, an event that has run for twelve years, has started once again! Everyone who joins is separated into one of four cabins where you'll compete to earn points through various activities, such as flash games, tournaments, and other events. At the end of camp, the totals will be finalized, and the cabin with the most total points wins. It's an awesome way to have fun with your friends while meeting new people in the process, and is open to anyone, not just members of the Marriland Forums!

Pre-Camp has officially started, with Camp itself beginning on Monday. It will be taking place exclusively on the Smash Camp Discord, which you may join by clicking here. If you have any questions, feel free to join the server and ask - we hope to see you there!

Sword/Shield Trading from a secondary Switch profile

Amethyst

Junior Trainer
Hey, all! I was wandering the Wild Area in my Sword save on a second Switch profile when something awesome and unexpected happened: I found my first Gen 8 shiny! One Quick Ball later, and Ultra the Galarian Linoone was caught. That said, as this file is for my Ice monotype (the thread for which I really need to update...), I would like to move her over to my main profile. That has my more adventurous, complete Galar playthrough, and is linked to my Pokemon Home, as well. I would ideally like to find a way to do this that does not involve spending money on a Family Internet pass, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it will end up involving just that. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Sasha

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Accomplishes this with no money necessary.

Start up Pokémon Home as any profile. Select Pokémon.

Change the current user to your second profile (if necessary). Then choose Pokémon Sword. Move the shiny to your Home's Basic Box. Save and quit.

Change your current user to your main profile. Pick Pokémon Sword again. Transfer the Pokémon from the Basic Box to your main profile's box. Save and quit again.

Amethyst

Junior Trainer
Thank you! This worked perfectly! This also alleviates a worry I had about what to do once I was done with the monotype, and perhaps wanted to start over on that other profile for some other challenge run. So glad this works this way.