Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hey there, fellow Ben!

I would most certainly attend another Pokémon Worlds. I had an absolute blast getting to witness all the high-level play first-hand and feeling the energy from so many fans gathered together. Realistically, the fates would have to align for me to be within close traveling distance, however. It's a pretty safe bet you won't catch me in London for 2020.

Camping is something I enjoy quite a bit. I consider myself fortunate to have been exposed to it through the Boy Scouts, and through my dad who's a decently outdoorsy guy. Wish I got to do it a bit more nowadays, but lots of fond memories.

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
My Christmas present to myself is a bump :delibird:

Calaf

Advanced Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
League Champion
Time Zone
GMT+1
Then my (belated) Christmas present to you will be some questions! :delibird:
  1. What is your favorite music?
  2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be and why?
  3. What is the best or most beautiful place you've visited?

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
10/10 good Christmas present
Then my (belated) Christmas present to you will be some questions! :delibird:
What is your favorite music?
Hmm, this is difficult. Through my dad, my mom, and the 100 Song Face-off events here on Marriland, I've been exposed to many different kinds of music and I enjoy listening to almost everything. If we're talking about genre it would have to be country, but more of the older folksy type and not this modern pop-country.
If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be and why?
Wow, I don't think I've ever considered this. I guess...hmm...switching with someone aboard the ISS would be really neat. That's probably one of the most unique perspectives out there and it would be an incredibly difficult/long time for most people to ever get there.[/quote]
What is the best or most beautiful place you've visited?
Literally I don't think I could remember XD My family lived in The Netherlands for three years when I was young. My parents of course took the opportunity to go on all kinds of trips but I was too young to remember all of the famous places.

In 2015 I went on a two-day backpacking hike through a park called the Buffalo River Wilderness Area with a Boy Scout summer camp, and I don't think I'll ever forget that. The place was beautiful.

Scherzo

too lazy to change my title
AKA
Colin
Time Zone
CST
Any activities you do during free time at university?
What got you interested in having Spanish as a second major?

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Any activities you do during free time at university?
I think it would depend on how you define free time. If we mean anything that's not classes and studying, I swim twice a week, run when I can, read occasionally, and play Pokemon a lot. I spend a lot of time at the Catholic student center as well, for various things.
What got you interested in having Spanish as a second major?
I had to study Spanish in high school and it wasn't a skill I wanted to lose when I left for college. Originally it was only a minor, but my academic advisor showed me that I could have room for a secondary major.