Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night people. A newbie by the name of SaniAnisa here (I forgot the capitalization in my username, though), but just call me Sania or SAF if you prefer my screen name instead. I was in Azurilland for only several days before all of us moved here.

Speaking of Pokemon (okay, I'm mimicking PokeSpe's Diamond here), I've been a casual player since pre-teen, but right now I'm trying my hands on Nuzlocke challenges. Pokemon aside, I'm also a big fan of MegaMan series, especially Battle Network and Star Force. And games aside, I'm also a violinist. Still an amateur on that one, though.

Okay, that's all for now. Nice to meet you all, people. :catsmileazurill:

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Hey Sania! Already greeted you in the thread you made on the other forum but yeah, looking forward to seeing you here more. ^_^ And you play the violin? That's cute. Sounds like fun! I'm not really a musician myself...

Reactions: SAF

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Hey Sania! Already greeted you in the thread you made on the other forum but yeah, looking forward to seeing you here more. ^_^ And you play the violin? That's cute. Sounds like fun! I'm not really a musician myself...
Well, yeah, I kinda regret not joining Marriland/Azurilland much earlier. :cryingazurill: And speaking of the violin, I'm quite a late bloomer (compared to other violinists out there, at least) because I started it in high school. Want me to play something sometime? :winkazurill:

Last edited:

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Welcome to the site!! I'm always happy to have another PokeSpe fan, hahahah. Which chapters from the manga have you read?

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
Hi Sania and welcome :) I see you're trying nuzlocke challenges so which game(s) are you trying one on at the moment?

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Welcome to the site!! I'm always happy to have another PokeSpe fan, hahahah. Which chapters from the manga have you read?
As of now, I'm keeping myself updated with BW2 and SM arcs. My favorite arc is DP though, thanks to all those stand-up (?) comedies. :lolazurill:

Hi Sania and welcome :) I see you're trying nuzlocke challenges so which game(s) are you trying one on at the moment?
Right now I'm doing that in Moon. I spice up my playthrough with a Nuzlocke variant inspired from string sextets (a group of 6 musicians playing 2 violins, 2 violas and 2 cellos). I'm still looking for an appropriate forum to post the rules, though.

Screem

Sir Premium
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
+8 GMT
Switch FC
SW-4503-9262-0045
Welcome Sania! Casual players unite!!!!! I envy the fact you can play an instrument, I can't but never really wanted to learn until recently (mainly piano so I can make some good melodies, chuck some filters on and make EDM tracks ;))

Hope you enjoy Marriland as much as we all do!

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Welcome Sania! Casual players unite!!!!! I envy the fact you can play an instrument, I can't but never really wanted to learn until recently (mainly piano so I can make some good melodies, chuck some filters on and make EDM tracks ;))

Hope you enjoy Marriland as much as we all do!
Cheers!!! ^_^/

But hey, if you really (like, really) want to learn an instrument, then go ahead. You've picked the right choice to start from the piano, it should be easier to learn than a violin. :winkazurill:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
welcome, sania!! whether you joined us forever ago or now, it’s all good, and hey no time like the present right ?? we’re all having a blast with this move to a more stable platform. the violin is such a pretty instrument btw!! i should really learn to play something myself:L

see you arounddd i hope you find yourself getting super cozy here and having lotsa fun. :3

PerfectWorld

Fiery Passion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Anne
3DS FC
3970-0367-7253
Switch FC
6736-1504-8698
IGN
Anne
Hello, Sania! That's really cool that you can play the violin.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Sania! Welcome to Marriland! Obviously it's unfortunate timing on your part that you registered for Azurilland weeks before its closure, but hey, the bright side is you get to start off fresh here with the rest of us here! Hopefully you'll enjoy it here and stick around!

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Hey Sania! Welcome to Marriland! Obviously it's unfortunate timing on your part that you registered for Azurilland weeks before its closure, but hey, the bright side is you get to start off fresh here with the rest of us here! Hopefully you'll enjoy it here and stick around!
Thank you, Kilza. I kinda regret not joining Marriland/Azurilland much earlier at first. I mean, I did know about this forum long ago, just didn't get a chance to join until about two weeks ago or so. But still, new start means new adventure, right? :winkazurill:

welcome, sania!! whether you joined us forever ago or now, it’s all good, and hey no time like the present right ?? we’re all having a blast with this move to a more stable platform. the violin is such a pretty instrument btw!! i should really learn to play something myself:L

see you arounddd i hope you find yourself getting super cozy here and having lotsa fun. :3
Indeed, the present is the present after all. Thanks so much, shhmew. ^_^

And speaking of the violin, you'll need lots of extra patience if you choose to play it. There will be lots of squeakiness in the first several years (or months, if you practice everyday), but trust me, persistence will pay off. :winkazurill:

Hello, Sania! That's really cool that you can play the violin.
Really? Thank you very much. I'm still an amateur myself, though. For being a late bloomer and all. :upsidedownazurill:

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
Right now I'm doing that in Moon. I spice up my playthrough with a Nuzlocke variant inspired from string sextets (a group of 6 musicians playing 2 violins, 2 violas and 2 cellos). I'm still looking for an appropriate forum to post the rules, though.
Ok so is it kind of a variant of a Wedlocke then? It sounds pretty cool though. I do like strings, probably because I really enjoy Tango music which is mostly strings :p I know there was a thread that you could post your own challenge on the old forums so maybe that will be created again soon for you :)

Reactions: SAF

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Ok so is it kind of a variant of a Wedlocke then? It sounds pretty cool though. I do like strings, probably because I really enjoy Tango music which is mostly strings :p I know there was a thread that you could post your own challenge on the old forums so maybe that will be created again soon for you :)
I'd say it's not really a Wedlocke per se, but still...

I'll wander around for a little bit then.

But wait, Tango? That's so... cool... :yayazurill:

EDIT: I've already posted my custom challenge rules here. Hopefully it's in the right place.

Last edited: