Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jaye
Time Zone
CST (GMT -6)

Ultra Rejayne Squad

A Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Dual Scramble

Welcome to Ultra Rejayne Squad, Karolina and Thundawave's USUM dual scramble! A few days ago, we were reminiscing over old USUM memes we shared, so we decided to relive them! We have picked each other's teams, and now we'll see what we do with them throughout the game!

Rules

We have scrambled each other's teams. They are each made of Pokémon the player hasn't used in past playthroughs.
All Pokémon besides the ones we specify as eggs must be caught in-game.
We must nickname every unique Pokémon that we catch after our naming themes, whether or not we use them.
Once our traded eggs learn attacking moves and reach level 5, we must box our Littens.
Exp. Share must be off except when level grinding for important fights.
If a Shiny is encountered, it is up to the opponent to decide if the Pokémon can be used, who it will swap out, and what restrictions it will have.
No megas, Z moves, or Roto Boosts.

Table of Contents

Thundawave's Updates

:alolanvulpix::alolanmarowak::lopunny::mudbray::fomantis::starmie:

Update #1: Generous Jaye
Update #2: Hala Hala Except Not the Song
Update #3: HOISIN AROUND
Update #4: T H I C C Club
Update #5: Mount Paintocatchi

Karolina's Updates

:litwick::clauncher::ribombee::fomantis::bewear:

Update #1: Cutscene Hell
Update #2: Birdy carries the entire team on HER BACCC
Update #3: ROSÉ ALL DAY
Update #4: Wela here we come!

Last edited by a moderator:

Karolina

Majesdanian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jaye
Time Zone
CST (GMT -6)

T
hundawave's Team

Naming Theme: Asian Foods

:pokemonegg::alolanvulpix::alolanninetales: [STARTER]
  • Pick Litten
  • Must know Freeze-Dry
  • Must know Aurora Veil
:pokemonegg::cubone::alolanmarowak:
  • Physical attacks only
  • Must know Flare Blitz
:buneary::lopunny:
  • Must be Female
  • Ability must be Cute Charm
:mudbray::mudsdale:
  • Ability must be Stamina
  • All attacks should be a different type when possible.
:staryu::starmie:
  • Ability must be Natural Cure
  • Special attacks only
:fomantis::lurantis:
  • Must know Sunny Day

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine

Karolina's Team

Naming Theme: Music Artists

:pokemonegg::litwick::lampent::chandelure: [STARTER]
  • Pick Litten
  • Must have Infiltrator
:pokemonegg::clauncher::clawitzer: Male Clawitzer

:cutiefly::ribombee:
  • Must have Shield Dust
:fomantis::lurantis:
  • Must learn Sunny Day
:stufful::bewear:
  • Must have Fluffy because IT'S SO FLUFFY
:elekid::electabuzz::electivire:

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Oooh, another co-op, huh? Good luck for both of you. :happyazurill:

Btw I have some questions:
  • Since this is USUM, which one will play which?
  • About the eggs, how will you acquire them?

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Thundawave's Update #1: Generous Jaye
  • Picked Litten for my starter and named him Shin Ramyun. He has minus SpA, so I didn't feel tooooo bad about boxing him. Still felt bad tho.
  • Caught Buneary and named her Boba because it's going to grow up into an ABG. Boba was amazing because she had an adamant nature, but SHE HAD KLUTZ REEEEEE. Jaye got an Ability Capsule from her stacked game (not the file for this run) so I wouldn't suffer for more agonizing minutes trying to fit her restrictions.
  • Went through all the long tutorial stuff aka cutscene hell.
  • Picked up eggs that Jaye bred! She made sure that both Pokémon were 5 IV. Alolan Vulpix is Mochi, and Cubone is Mapo Tofu.
  • Haha Freeze Dry on Teacher Emily's Popplio. This thing was a joke. Fun fact: in my casual UM run, I actually lost against her on my first try because I tried to rely on that awful Pichu instead of tanking Ember with my Rowlet.
  • More cutscene hell.
  • Had a fashion makeover but still barely made a dent in my money.
  • Beat up Team Skull and made my merry way sticker collecting.
  • Learned about Mantine surfing through even more unskippable cutscenes.
  • Bruh I'm loving Mochi so far, but I'm ready to see her fall off hard as we get closer and closer to the Ice Stone.

Mochi @None
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
-Powder Snow
-Freeze-Dry
-Ice Shard
-Confuse Ray

Mapo Tofu @Quick Claw
Ability: Battle Armor
Adamant Nature
-Growl
-Tail Whip
-Bone Club
-Headbutt

Boba @None
Ability: Run Away
Adamant Nature
-Defense Curl
-Endure
-Pound
-Foresight
@SAF: I am playing US, and Jaye is playing UM. She traded over the eggs from her very stacked US file.

Karolina

Majesdanian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jaye
Time Zone
CST (GMT -6)
Karolina's Update #1: Cutscene Hell
  • Bred for 4 hours before starting the challenge while Regine and I were in a call. It sucked but I got a shiny Litwick out of it and several 6IVs out of it.
  • Chose Litten, named him Todrick. I became pretty attached to Todrick and was really sad when I had to box him.
  • Hatched Sia the Litwick and Labrinth the Clauncher.
  • Realized Labrinth is SLOW to level up. Babied the crap out of him so that he'd be on par with Sia.
  • Cried throughout the Trainer School. Sia and Labrinth died once each. Idk how we even got through the teacher, cause that battle is SO UNFAIR.
  • Had an existential crisis and got a haircut. I also changed my outfit so I'd look less fashionably challenged.
  • Beat Ilima and his stupid Smeargle once, but I dropped my 3DS on the floor and my game got knocked out so I had to battle Ilima again.
  • More cutscenes, Team Skull, weirdo alien bot ppl, and Mantine surf.
  • Had to catch 10 Cutieflys before I caught a Timid female one with Shield Dust. Honestly, it could have been worse. Her name is Birdy.
  • Nickname gag-roll so far: Jason Derulo the Abra, Britney the Slowpoke, Jessie J the Smeargle, Taio Cruz the Inkay, P!nk the Caterpie, and Big Shaq the Drozwee.

Sia @Quick Claw
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
-Ember
-Astonish
-Fire Spin
-Smog

Labrinth @None
Ability: Mega Launcher
Timid Nature
-Bubble
-Water Gun
-Water Sport
-Vice Grip

Birdy @None
Ability: Shield Dust
Timid Nature
-Silver Wind
-Fairy Wind
-Stun Spore
-Struggle Bug​

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
this is so cool, the nickname themes are fun and the pokemon you're gonna be using very interesting (some of my favs are in there .w.)
hope you both have fun with this, i'll be following!!

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
@Bunnie Thanks! I had to come up with a long list of Asian foods so I wouldn’t spend forever trying to nickname stuff lol.

@Mystical In a way. I love half of the team I gave her a lot, but they’re all solid choices. At least, solid once they’re fully evolved (cough Chandelure). :upsidedownazurill: We mainly want to increase each other’s appreciation for Pokémon we haven’t used yet rather than trying to screw each other over.

We will be able to play again this weekend, so expect another update then!

Karolina

Majesdanian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jaye
Time Zone
CST (GMT -6)
Karolina's Update #2: Birdy carries the entire team on HER BACCC
  • Did the first trial. Was a huge meme, 'cause all of Birdy's moves were super effective against Alolan Rattatas/Raticates.
  • Went to Melemele Meadow and had my volume off so I could ignore the horrid "rEEEEErEEEEE" of the Oricorios. Made them STFU by killing them all.
  • Spent over an hour trying to catch the 1% Bagon, but we did it. I'm not saying that we didn't come out unscathed, but John Legend the Bagon is a special boi in all of our hearts.
  • Just wanted to name-drag some Pokémon who were a real ***** to deal with: Hawlucha, Delibird, and Munchlax. These three Pokémon species were really annoying while I was training my Pokés up and filling my 'Dex. Really cut into my Potion/Super Potion and Poke Ball stores.
  • Beat Hala as well. Had to rely on Sia's type immunity and Fire Spin to get through. Eventually needed to switch into Birdy, who decimated everything in her path. Sand Attack is the worse in-game move ever. #neverforget
  • Was granted the ability to ride on Taurus. Got the god-ugly ride outfit. I can't even verbally describe how bad this outfit is. Used Taurus and the ****ty outfit to ride across the island and collect items and TMs.
  • Trespassed into Hala's house for the first time ever. I've played through Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and now Ultra Moon, and I never realized that you could enter his house. Can I ask why the **** he has so many beds in his house? :hmmm:
  • Went to Ten Carat Hill and caught sum Poogeymoogs. There's really not too much to say about this.
  • Was forced to go to the Alola Photo Club. I don't think I ever really took a picture at this place and never remembered getting an actual Photo Album, so this might be another first-timesy for me. Instructions were vague, got my hand stuck in a blender. Whatever, big deal.
  • Met "Samson" Oak and learned how to surf on the back of a Mantine. How is this not animal cruelty? mAyBe tHe mAnTiNe LiKe DoInG iT. Again, no one cares 'cause it's free labor. Basically, I got to Akala Island.
  • Naming gag-roll continued: Selena Gomez the Smoochum, Luis Fonsi the Noibat, Macklemore the Wingull, Mike Bublé the Hawlucha, and BiggieSmalls the Mankey.

Sia @Quick Claw
Timid Nature
-Ember
-Astonish
-Fire Spin
-Smog

Labrinth @Leftovers
Timid Nature
-Bubble
-Water Gun
-Water Sport
-Vice Grip

Birdy @None
Timid Nature
-Draining Kiss
-Fairy Wind
-Stun Spore
-Struggle Bug​

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Thundawave's Update #2: Hala Hala Except Not the Song

• Did the Verdant Cavern trial. Opened the fight with Mochi's Confuse Ray and laughed as Totem Gumshoos kept hitting itself and getting chipped away with hail.
  • Played the "Ree REEEEEEE" sound loudly in call with Jaye while I was in Melemele Meadow.
  • Reeeeeeeeee hunting for Bagon for over an hour with no success. Bagon is still not found. After wasting my time, I had an existential crisis and played A Dark Room for the rest of the night.
  • Reeeeeeeeeeeeee Hala. My team was not meant to beat fighting types (yet) lol. This WOULD HAVE BEEN THE TIME to have the Move Tutor for Bounce, but nope it's locked by Mantine Surf. Mapo Tofu was a champ who took care of Machop and Makuhita. I appreciate his high defense. However, Crabrawler happened. At some point, I had Masaman the sacrificial Ekans up because everyone had fainted from boosted Power-up Punches. A revived Mochi finished him off with more confusion (one hit on itself took out half its HP because of the attack boost), hail, and Freeze-Dry.
  • Ugly ride outfit. Nuff said.
  • Photos are fun. Cutscenes are not.
  • BOBA EVOLVED. Marvel at the form of the true ABG. Even more fitting, the battle that made her evolve was with Soju the Spinda. :hmmazurill:
  • Mantine Surfed to Akala, then made two more trips to grind BP. Since I know what I'm doing with surfing thanks to my UM run, I racked up 25 BP total. Taught my Pokémon some sweet moves.
  • Got a better tank top from Heahea City's clothing store. Now all that's holding me back fashionably is the default shoes...
  • Emptied my wallet and cried to buy the TM for Aurora Veil. Let's see how much I enjoy or despise Jaye's restriction.
  • Nicknamed all the Pokémon I forgot to name because I'm so used to saying no to nicknaming non-team members. My party still isn't switched back in, so I'm ready to have the Surprised Pikachu look as I enter my first battle next time with Mapo Tofu and five extras.
  • Fun names: Teriyaki the Spearow, Rangoon the Crabrawler, Sesame the Mankey, General Tso the Rufflet, Roast Duck the Psyduck, Taro the Smoochum, Soju the Spinda

Mochi @Never-Melt Ice
Timid Nature
-Payback
-Freeze-Dry
-Aurora Veil
-Confuse Ray

Mapo Tofu @Quick Claw
Adamant Nature
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break
-Bone Club
-Headbutt

Boba @Silk Scarf
Ability: Cute Charm
Adamant Nature
-Bounce
-Baby-Doll Eyes
-Quick Attack
-Return​

Last edited:

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Why does Hala have so many beds?
So the protag can relive Goldilocks to the EXTREME!

This is great so far! Can't wait to read more :)

Karolina

Majesdanian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jaye
Time Zone
CST (GMT -6)
Karolina's Update #3: ROSÉ ALL DAY
  • Toured around Heahea City. Got a group of old friends back together for a reunion, but only a crappy Revival Herb for my laborious efforts.
  • Went through Route 4. Big yawn. Nothing special here.
  • Added Stoutland to my ride pager. Sniffed a ton of items in the area. They were totally legal dw.
  • In Paniola Town, we saved a Mochi-duplicate from being bullied by some grunts. It ran away after though, and it didn't even give us it's Bottle Cap as a thank you. r00d.
  • Found a shiny Lillipup in Paniola Ranch while looking for a Taurus to add to the Pokédex. Named her Alicia Keys since she's a total cinnamon roll, but decided not to use her in my playthrough.
  • Almost got my ass kicked by Gladion and his Type: Null. The thing could tank my strongest attacks, and we only got through from Sia's Fire Spin attack again.
  • Spent a ridiculous amount of time looking for a good-natured Fomantis to add to the team. Finally caught her. Please welcome Rosé to the team uwu.
  • Well, so the Water Trial was absolute **** okay? I had to soft-reset about 7 times to beat the Totem Araquanid, which frankly is too swole to be even remotely fair. I eventually taught Labrinth the TM Smack Down, which was enough to whittle away at Araquanid when boosted with a Roto Power. (I know we technically banned Roto Boosts, but there was literally no other way for me to win with my team.) Birdy was also great support in the battle with Stun Spore, but Labrinth was the major MVP for this trial.
  • Caught all the Pokémon available in Brooklet Hill. We even caught a 1% non-bubbling spot Feebas from overfishing, but this allowed me to train up Rosé to catch up with the rest of the team.
  • Went to Royal Avenue, got unwillingly conscripted into a Battle Royale, and spent hella cash at Thrifty Megamart. Since I didn't have to shell out 30k for the Aurora Veil TM (kek Regine), I had enough money to stock up on lots and lots of balls hehehe.
  • Arrived in Route 7 and caught sum more Poogymoogs, which wouldn't be super interesting EXCEPT THAT BIRDY EVOLVED. She's a gorgeous Ribombee now, and Regine has informed me that she will carry my late-evolving team (why the **** does Litwick evolve at lv.41?!) to victory.
  • Names of interest: Mick Jagger the Tauros, Josh Groban the Munchlax, Jisoo the Feebas, LanaDelRay the Alomomola, and Mike Jackson the Kecleon.

Sia @Quick Claw
Timid Nature
-Flame Burst
-Astonish
-Fire Spin
-Smog

Labrinth @Amulet Coin
Timid Nature
-Hidden Power Dark
-Bubble Beam
-Smack Down
-Water Pulse

Birdy @Leftovers
Timid Nature
-Infestation
-Fairy Wind
-Stun Spore
-Pollen Puff

Rosé @Miracle Seed
Ability: Leaf Guard
Brave Nature
-Fury Cutter
-Leaf Blade
-Nature Power
-Ingrain​

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Thundawave's Update #3: HOISIN AROUND

• Did Heahea City shenanigans. Dexio was a joke thanks to Boba.
  • Picked up a bunch of Totem Stickers and helped some old people reunite.
  • Wasted at least ten Great Balls to catch one Eevee. I will have my revenge soon...
  • Spent over an hour trying to catch a Mudbray with Stamina that had a decent nature. Settled for a quiet nature because who cares about speed of a Mudbray? Life is cruel.
  • You know what’s also cruel? The Pokémon Collector who flaunts his Bagon on me in a battle. Too soon, too soon.
  • Played around with a bunch of Pikachus until they all started following me. Make it stop make it stop make it stop.
  • Hoisin's debut important battle consisted of him obliterating Hau's Pikachu and Eevee. My Great Balls have been avenged. What a stud.
  • Hoisin showed that he was even more of a stud by saving Mochi’s friend from grunts with just one hit of Double Kick. A dashing prince ready to save all the ladies.
  • Stoutland is a cool ride Pokémon, but the outfit that comes along with it is not. That's honestly what keeps me from using it more often.
  • It took three tries to get a Fomantis that had a nature that didn't suck, but welcome Lychee to the team!
  • Gladion? More like Lychee switch-training time. Except for Type: Null, of course. Hoisin continued being gr9 by Double Kicking it to oblivion.
  • Shoutout to the NPC in the Route 5 Pokémon Center who says that grass types are good in Brooklet Hill. Press f to pay respects to every little kid who took that copypasta advice.
  • Lol Totem Araquanid. Boba just kept spamming Bounce, and one of those paralyzed it. Sucks to be Jaye.
  • ...except I went around catching Pokémon and got rekt by a Basculin that SOS'd. END SOS. Not to mention more Poké Balls lost. TIL Basculin has a catch rate of 25, which is worse than some legendary Pokémon.
  • Barreled through Route 6 to get to a decent stopping point that wasn't super behind Jaye's update.
  • Fun names: Vindaloo the Mareep, Biryani the Tauros, Enoki the Morelull, Bonito the Wishiwashi, Rainbow Roll the Finneon

Mochi @Never-Melt Ice
Timid Nature
-Feint Attack
-Freeze-Dry
-Aurora Veil
-Confuse Ray

Mapo Tofu @Quick Claw
Adamant Nature
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break
-Bonemerang
-Headbutt

Boba @Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
-Bounce
-Jump Kick
-Quick Attack
-Return

Hoisin @Amulet Coin
Ability: Stamina
Quiet Nature
-Mud-Slap
-Stomp
-Double Kick
-Bulldoze

Lychee @Miracle Seed
Jolly Nature
-Fury Cutter
-Leaf Blade
-Razor Leaf
-Ingrain​

Last edited:

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Totem Araquanid...that thing is devastating without answers.

Basculin has a catch rate of 25?
It's nowhere near good enough for that catch rate.

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Thundawave's Update #4: T H I C C Club

• Did Battle Royal demo things. Kukui, we know it’s you.
  • Catching a Staryu in this game is cruel and unusual punishment. You have to fish to a bubbling spot in Route 7, which has some awkward rocks and a gauntlet of Diglett messing with your pathing. Then you hope for the 35% chance to get one with a good nature and Natural Cure. If not, then too bad, you gotta surf all the way back down to reset the route.
  • After two rejects and lots of surfing, Tempura has joined the team!
  • Tempura was kinda frail while training, but hopefully all the trips to the Pokémon Center made up for all the fainting.
  • Mapo Tofu was temporarily taught Thief in his quest for the Thicc Club. He was sent to the front of the party to collect it as soon as he could.
  • Tempura and Hoisin dealt with the first two dances. And then, it was time for the ultimate battle. After an annoying Detect, Mapo Tofu claimed his rightful Thicc Club from Totem Alolan Marowak. Hoisin continued to be a studly stud by using Bulldoze to obliterate Salazzle and take a giant chunk out of Marowak's health. Tempura also chipped in with a little help, but it was too frail to stay out long. Boba was sent out to allow me to heal Mapo Tofu so he could be sent out for the poetic finish. The Thicc Club has finally united with its rightful owner. Mapo Tofu is a T H I C C boi now.
  • I immediately switched back to Brick Break on Mapo Tofu. Gone are his dark days of thievery.
  • Route 8 was boring on the battle front, but I saw Mochi's friend, a weird scientist, and the BEST POKÉMON CENTER IN THE GAME. Quick Balls and Dusk Balls are the kings of Poké Balls.
  • Totem Lurantis wasn't terrible, but I couldn't use Mapo Tofu for Lurantis itself because he hadn't evolved. Mochi was extremely helpful with the hail and a Freeze-Dry, Boba got a Bounce in, and even Tempura came in handy with Swift. Mapo Tofu took the Kecleon down all by himself though.
  • Evolved Mapo Tofu while catching the Pogeymans in Lush Jungle! I'm so proud of the thicc boi.
  • Saw spoopy things going on outside the Dimensional Research Lab. 👀
  • Hoisin kept being his studly self by Bulldozing and getting rid of Team Skull on the first turn.
  • Dropped money on more clothes. My wallet cried.
  • Did the Ditto Five quest. For the first time this playthrough, I'M RICH.
  • Finally bought Sunny Day and more Quick/Dusk Balls. I'm poor again.
  • Detour! Trained up by going around the water routes in Melemele Island. I also finally got a blasted Bagon since it's 10% in Kala'e Bay.
  • Olivia was a pushover. Tempura, Boba, and Hoisin shone in this fight, and there were no deaths. Now on to Hano Grand Resort!
  • Fun names: Red Bean the Pyukumuku, Sriracha the Magby, Pad Kapow the Stufful, Fishda the Wimpod, Chop Suey the Gumshoos, Melona the Steenee, Top Ramen the Pinsir, Nata de Coco the Passimian, Kheer the Larvitar, Mooncake the Corsola, Pocky the Luvdisc, Cup Noodles the Raticate

Mochi @Never-Melt Ice
Timid Nature
-Hex
-Freeze-Dry
-Aurora Veil
-Confuse Ray

Mapo Tofu @Thicc Club
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break
-Bonemerang
-Headbutt

Boba @Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
-Bounce
-Jump Kick
-Quick Attack
-Return

Hoisin @Amulet Coin
Quiet Nature
-High Horsepower
-Stomp
-Double Kick
-Bulldoze

Lychee @Scope Lens
Jolly Nature
-Leech Life
-Leaf Blade
-Razor Leaf
-Sunny Day

Tempura @Mystic Water
Ability: Natural Cure
Gentle Nature
-Psywave
-Brine
-Gyro Ball
-Swift​

Karolina

Majesdanian
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Jaye
Time Zone
CST (GMT -6)
Karolina's Update #4: Wela here we come!
  • Got to Wela Volcano Park. Managed to catch a female Salandit AND the 1% Kangaskhan. Overall, it was a pretty uneventful trip up the mountain.
  • At the trial, we were carried by Labrinth once again. Totem Alolan Marowak was a complete joke, though Salazzle was more annoying with Poison Gas + Venoshock gimmick. Even so, the trial was leaps and bounds easier than the god-awful Totem Araquanid. While he practically unused on Melemele Island, Labrinth has been the shining star of the Water and Fire trials.
  • After descending from the mountain, we ran into this rando hick named Mohn, who invites us to his "private island" that can only be reached by flying on Charizard. Seems totally legit, so we head over and collect Pokebeans by furiously hitting a poor lil beanstalk repeatedly. In any matter, I upgrade the Island Aplenty to max beanstalk potential so we can lure more Pokémon to the island to catch. Again, this is totally legit. wink wonk
  • Caught another member of our team on Route 8. Lin-Manuel the Stufful has graced our team with his godliness. He wasn't too hard to catch, since we only had to catch 8 Stuffuls before getting one with a Jolly nature.
  • Since I hadn't been collecting any Totem Stickers this entire run, I went back and found all the available ones. It was around 40 or so, but I had a chart to look them up and check them off. I've had pretty bad luck with collecting as I go, since I inevitably forget about which ones I have and haven't found at the end. Using a chart is much better for my lack of recall.
  • Battled a lot of trainers on Route 8 and almost got our asses handed to us by the Sky Drop route boss (or whatever you call these trainers idk).
  • Continued into the Grass trial with Mallow. Sia was a stud during the battles (barring the one battle against the Sudowudo). This battle may have been even easier than the Fire Trial, since Comfey was weak and boring and not much of an ally Pokémon lmaooo.
  • Spent time in Lush Jungle catching Pokémon and training up Lin-Manuel. It was worth it though, because he soon evolved into a glorious Bewear. I will say that Bewear's cry sounds like a muffled fart though. What a stud.
  • Went to the Dimensional Research Lab to meet Professor Kukui's main squeeze, Professor Burnet. She told us to read some books. I begrudgingly obliged.
  • Traveled through Diglett's Tunnel and battled some Team Skull grunts with Hau. Tbh Hau's Eevee did most of the fighting since I was trying to train up Rosé, who's incredibly frail. Literally, she's probably fainted the most out of my entire team, which is saying a lot 'cause my team faints SO MUCH.
  • Arrived at Konikoni City to see Olivia. Realized I could finally buy Ultra Balls and dumped 30k to buy gratuitous amounts of balls. Also, I could finally buy some decent-looking shoes to replace my ugly sandals. Oh, I also bought some TMs too. Basically, I spent a **** ton of money in the tourist-trap of a city.
  • Migrated slowly past Route 9 and spent a short time in Memorial Hill and Akala Outskirts. Right before I was about to enter the Ruins of Life, I was challenged by this scary chick, who told me that I was scaring her siblings? I kicked her ass though, so it didn't matter anyway.
  • Funny story, I thought I would mainly use Rosé in my battle against Olivia, so I trained her up to level 31. However, we went into the battle and LIN-MANUEL ended up tanking through the fight like a gotdam BOSS. I was very pleased with how the battle ended up, so it's on to Hano Great Resort.
  • More funny names: J-Lo the Steenee, Celine Dion the Nosepass, Cher the Kangaskhan, FettyWap the Trumbeak, and Lil Wayne the Larvitar.

Sia @Quick Claw
Timid Nature
-Flame Burst
-Hex
-Fire Spin
-Smog

Labrinth @Eviolite
Timid Nature
-Hidden Power Dark
-Bubble Beam
-Smack Down
-Water Pulse

Birdy @Amulet Coin
Timid Nature
-Infestation
-Fairy Wind
-Stun Spore
-Pollen Puff

Rosé @Miracle Seed
Brave Nature
-Synthesis
-Leaf Blade
-Nature Power
-Sunny Day

Lin-Manuel @Leftovers
Ability: Fluffy
Jolly Nature
-Brick Break
-Rock Tomb
-Bulldoze
-Brutal Swing​

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Thundawave's Update #5: Mount Paintocatchi

• Went to the resort and endured more of this scientist who's full of himself.
  • Took a trip to Aether Paradise, and HOISIN EVOLVED in the Nihilego battle!
  • Wicke definitely gave us the better gift. Feel the power, Tempura.
  • The Hau battle showed just how godly Mapo Tofu and Hoisin were. They give zero care about anything lol.
  • Zzzzz Malie Outer Cape and Route 10. I guess I caught some Pogeymans.
  • I CAUGHT A BELDUM IN A QUICK BALL HAHA SUCK IT CATCH RATE 3.
  • Negative shoutout to Minior for being a pain to catch and battle.
  • Lychee evolved! Hallelujah. Though I probably should have kept Leaf Blade on because I was using Scope Lens. :thonkazurill:
  • Totem Togedemaru was dead easy with Mapo Tofu on the team. Bonemerang and Fire Punch paired with the Thicc Club are OP.
  • Guzma was okay. The day I can finally get the TM for Thunderbolt cannot come sooner though.
  • Boba is falling off fast pls send help.
  • Fun names: Hello Panda the Pancham, MooGooGaiPan the Elgyem

Mochi @Never-Melt Ice
Timid Nature
-Extrasensory
-Freeze-Dry
-Aurora Veil
-Confuse Ray

Mapo Tofu @Thicc Club
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break
-Bonemerang
-Thrash

Boba @Silk Scarf
Adamant Nature
-Bounce
-Jump Kick
-Quick Attack
-Return

Hoisin @Amulet Coin
Quiet Nature
-High Horsepower
-Stomp
-Double Kick
-Bulldoze

Lychee @Scope Lens
Jolly Nature
-Leech Life
-Petal Blizzard
-Razor Leaf
-Sunny Day

Tempura @Mystic Water
Ability: Natural Cure
Gentle Nature
-Psychic
-Brine
-Gyro Ball
-Swift​

Null

#1 Yuqi fan <3
Time Zone
AEST
IGN
Aevis/Cube
whoa this is progressing really quickly, and that nicknaming theme seems fun (if i had the nickname theme of music artists personally... lets not go there)

quick thoughts: not a blink but nice one naming lurantis rose and 10 bucks im the only person who got that hala hala reference without having to search it up :)

also bubble tea best drink