♪ Aroma White ♪
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
- Join Date
- Oct 23, 2018
- Thunda, Regine
- Time Zone
- 3DS FC
- Switch FC
Thundawave's Update #6: From September to May
- Side note: Most of this happened in January during a choir retreat and this past night lol.
- Mochi and Tempura evolved, so now my entire team is fully evolved!
- Zzzzzz for the rest of Route 12, Blush Mountain, and Route 13. Togedemaru took too long to find, and Gladion remains an edgy kid.
- Mimikyu trial wasn't too bad because of Hoisin being a stud with Stamina and Mochi having Aurora Veil. Had to heal twice, but there were no deaths.
- Zzzzzz Po Town. Even Guzma wasn't hard because Mochi and Mapo Tofu swept through the team.
- Nanu was a little harder because I was underleveled. Mochi and Boba were the MVPs because of their moves. Props to Boba for hitting Jump Kick on Krokorok when confused with Swagger.
- rEEEEEEEE DOUBLE BATTLE LAG. You'd think that they'd make these smoother if you want most of a section (Aether) to utilize them.
- WHY ARE HAU'S POKEMON SO SQUISHY? At least his Decidueye carried for the Faba battle after his Raichu and Noivern went down.
- Okay, Guzma was harder in the Aether Foundation. That Pinsir had just the right moves to be bad for my team.
- Trained up a bit. After that, Lusamine wasn't bad at all. Zero deaths.
- Not gonna spend too much time nicknaming things in the future because I just want to get this done lol. Gen 7 is a baaaaad game to have to replay with all the unskippable cutscenes.
Mochi ♀ @Never-Melt Ice
Ability: Snow Warning
Mapo Tofu ♂ @Thicc Club
Ability: Rock Head
Boba ♀ @Silk Scarf
Ability: Cute Charm
Hoisin ♂ @Amulet Coin
Lychee ♀ @Scope Lens
Ability: Leaf Guard
Tempura @Mystic Water
Ability: Natural Cure