EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine

Thundawave's Update #6: From September to May

• Side note: Most of this happened in January during a choir retreat and this past night lol.
  • Mochi and Tempura evolved, so now my entire team is fully evolved!
  • Zzzzzz for the rest of Route 12, Blush Mountain, and Route 13. Togedemaru took too long to find, and Gladion remains an edgy kid.
  • Mimikyu trial wasn't too bad because of Hoisin being a stud with Stamina and Mochi having Aurora Veil. Had to heal twice, but there were no deaths.
  • Zzzzzz Po Town. Even Guzma wasn't hard because Mochi and Mapo Tofu swept through the team.
  • Nanu was a little harder because I was underleveled. Mochi and Boba were the MVPs because of their moves. Props to Boba for hitting Jump Kick on Krokorok when confused with Swagger.
  • rEEEEEEEE DOUBLE BATTLE LAG. You'd think that they'd make these smoother if you want most of a section (Aether) to utilize them.
  • WHY ARE HAU'S POKEMON SO SQUISHY? At least his Decidueye carried for the Faba battle after his Raichu and Noivern went down.
  • Okay, Guzma was harder in the Aether Foundation. That Pinsir had just the right moves to be bad for my team.
  • Trained up a bit. After that, Lusamine wasn't bad at all. Zero deaths.
  • Not gonna spend too much time nicknaming things in the future because I just want to get this done lol. Gen 7 is a baaaaad game to have to replay with all the unskippable cutscenes.

Mochi @Never-Melt Ice
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
-Dazzling Gleam
-Freeze-Dry
-Aurora Veil
-Ice Beam

Mapo Tofu @Thicc Club
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
-Fire Punch
-Brick Break
-Bonemerang
-Thrash

Boba @Silk Scarf
Ability: Cute Charm
Adamant Nature
-Bounce
-Jump Kick
-Quick Attack
-Return

Hoisin @Amulet Coin
Ability: Stamina
Quiet Nature
-High Horsepower
-Stomp
-Double Kick
-Heavy Slam

Lychee @Scope Lens
Ability: Leaf Guard
Jolly Nature
-Leech Life
-Petal Blizzard
-Slash
-Sunny Day

Tempura @Mystic Water
Ability: Natural Cure
Gentle Nature
-Psychic
-Brine
-Flash Cannon
-Confuse Ray​

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine

Thundawave's Update #7: Ultra Cheesecrozma

• Picked up the all-important Focus Sash while going through the Poni Wilds.
  • Yay for the return of Hoisin's friend! Got my Machamp ride and quickly flew off Poni to get some TMs kek. Tempura now has Thunderbolt! Dab.
  • FINALLY THE TM FOR SCALD. Bless my poor Tempura for sticking with Brine for so long.
  • Calmed some raving Exeggutors kek.
  • Time to rant about the Ultra Recon Squad. These battles are so unnecessary because their strategy doesn't change. You just beat a Poipole that has an X Defense over and over and over again. Zzzzzzzzz.
  • Veterans on Vast Poni Canyon are ruthless, but Rotom is even worse. Yes, I know that my Pokémon are low on health. Calm thyself.
  • Remembered that I had bought Blizzard from the Pokémon Center. Taught Mochi for that sweet 100% accuracy in hail.
  • Did the dragon trial. Aurora Veil on turn 1 saved my butt, and I eliminated the partners easily by exploiting the 4x weaknesses (Blizzard on Noivern, Fire Punch on Scizor). Meanwhile, taking down Kommo-o was a team effort consisting of Mochi’s aforementioned Blizzard, Tempura’s Psychic, and Hoisin’s Earthquake for good measure (mm yes the switch-in). No deaths.
  • Mapo Tofu easily dealt with Dawn Wings Necrozma. Next.
  • Temporarily taught Toxic and attached a Focus Sash to Lychee. Let the cheese begin.
  • Jammin at the Ultra Necrozma theme yes. Toxic cheese happened.
  • Sophocles for worst electric leader/captain. They didn't even try to make him good. What's with making all his Pokémon 4x weak to ground? Absolutely no match for Hoisin the stud, who laughed as he got a ton of Stamina bonuses.
  • Bless you @ Mochi's Aurora Veil and Mapo Tofu's bulk. Honorable mention to Tempura for surviving on affection and getting rid of that Pelipper before going down.
  • Hapu was nothing thanks to Lychee and Mochi. Pls Hapu the other captains were tougher than that.
  • Fun nicknames: Dragon Roll the Jangmo-o, EggFoo Young the Mienfoo, Yakult the Poipole

Mochi @Never-Melt Ice
Ability: Snow Warning
Timid Nature
-Dazzling Gleam
-Freeze-Dry
-Aurora Veil
-Blizzard

Mapo Tofu @Thicc Club
Ability: Rock Head
Adamant Nature
-Flare Blitz
-Brick Break
-Bonemerang
-Thrash

Boba @Silk Scarf
Ability: Cute Charm
Adamant Nature
-Bounce
-Jump Kick
-Quick Attack
-Return

Hoisin @Amulet Coin
Ability: Stamina
Quiet Nature
-High Horsepower
-Stomp
-Double Kick
-Heavy Slam

Lychee @Scope Lens
Ability: Leaf Guard
Jolly Nature
-Leech Life
-Petal Blizzard
-Slash
-Sunny Day

Tempura @Mystic Water
Ability: Natural Cure
Gentle Nature
-Psychic
-Scald
-Flash Cannon
-Thunderbolt​

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Mmm yes I'm glad someone else appreciates the glory that is Ultra Necrozma's theme.

Anyhow, I just read up on your whole challenge. Very fun and cute idea! Here's hoping you'll be able to bang out the rest of it with as little difficulty as possible. I know they're slow games.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
I completely forgot about the Ultra Recon Squad and had to look them up.
Then I was like "Oh yeah! Psycho! With his curleh moustache! I remember him! And how lame the battles were" lol.
Bobba came in clutch hitting that Jump Kick.
I wonder what have done more damage. A Jump Kick miss or a Swagger boosted Confusion hit? 🤔
Happy to see this back!
This is a really nice challenge. :hearteyesazurill: