God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
  • Archeops, I think Archeops is decently loved but I think it should still have more love in general. Same applies to Archen. They just don't seem to be that much... around anymore. But they deserve a lot of praise for being a really colorful, beautiful and cute design. I personally love the line and it's my favorite Fossil line as well as in my top 5 Pokémon hehe.
  • Kabuto! Adorable.
  • Maractus is really pretty.
  • Shelgon, Vibrava. Both adorable as **** and I love dragons.
  • DRAGALGE. Dragalge is SO underloved but has such an amazing design. It's an amazing Pokémon species, the first poison/dragon and I think the only other one is Naganadel. Makes me sad that he's really like.. overshadowed by the other dragons.
  • Politoed. I feel like Politoed is super super unpopular for no good reason, maybe that's just me.
  • I don't LOVE Frogadier, but I really like its design and I'm a little sad Braixen is even more popular than him.. he's so cool. I like him a lot more than Greninja lmao.
  • Tropius. Also one of my faves, in my top 10.
  • Kecleon... :(
  • Grovyle. He has some popularity thanks to Explorers of Sky or w/e, but in general I think the Pokémon itself is criminally underrated. Used to be my favorite Pokémon for a good amount of years lmao.

HungryPiplup

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Arbok and Venomoth and Weezing.. in general I think some Poison types should get more love because they tend to be stereotyped as the villain’s Pokémon.
Also they should get their own type on TCG, for arceus sake, they have nothing to do with Psychic!

thexuberant1

Beginner Trainer
Lanturn, Xatu, Mantine, Medicham, Grumpig, Vespiquen, Honchkrow, Lickilicky, Emboar, Simisage, Swanna, and Palossand are all under-appreciated Pokemon I’ve used on my in-game teams.