Using our Mouse vs a Trackpad?

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I use my trackpad unless I'm playing some kind of game that requires/would be difficult to play without a mouse. I used to hate the idea of using a trackpad but it's much easier than dealing with a mouse while I'm on my bed/sofa, so I prefer it now.

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I use my trackpad unless I'm playing some kind of game that requires/would be difficult to play without a mouse.
This exactly tbh.

I used to use my wireless mouse a little more and it's nice when I'm doing research sometimes because there's a neat copy/paste trick in Terminal that I can't do with a trackpad but the trackpad is just more convenient when I'm on my laptop and I don't have to carry around a mouse or have it take up space on my table.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
A trackpad is OK, but I prefer using a mouse. When I got my computer, I went out and bought a nice wireless one because it's so much more useful than using just the trackpad, especially when connecting things to my TV.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I only use a trackpad if there isn’t a mouse around. Mouses are so comfortable that I can’t imagine not using one.