Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
I was trying to accomplish this myself but considering how consistently oblivious everyone on the GTS seems to be I'm asking for help here.
I'm trying to complete the Alola dex in Ultra Moon so I can snag the shiny charm before I keep going with my Living Dex but there's a few Pokemon that are really awkward to get without a second 3ds, or just in general.
I'll only need the Pokemon traded to me so I can get the dex info, then I can trade it right back.
The Pokemon I'm missing are:
Politoed
Milotic
Cranidos
Porygon2 and PorygonZ
Vibrava
Scizor

Mostly trade ones but I'm too lazy to breed a Rampardos and Flygon to get Cranidos and Scizor so this would just save me time and effort.
Any help is appreciated! Mainly the Porygons. They were the problem back in Moon as well for me.
I don't have much good to give in return unless you want Pokerus or, like, a Gold Bottle Cap. Either way let me know and we can work something out.
Thanks in advance!

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Offers to assist. Possesses none of them on-hand (except Cranidos). Grabs the stuff necessary without too much effort, though. (Practiced Mantine Surfing a lot. Set up multiple Coupound Eyes Galvantulas too.) Will send you a private message when ready.

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN