Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Hey, hey, hey gamers! It’s Connor, I hope a decent amount of people still remember me because you all have impacted my life so much over the years.

I’ve decided, finally, that I am here to stay. This forum will always be my home no matter what and I want to rekindle all of my old friendships and bonds.

My DMs on Discord and this site are always open, feel free to hit me up!!

Eevee

Royale/Taller Lizzy
AKA
Lizzy (Taller); Royale; Raere
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
SW-6769-1098-6000
Ayo whattup, I feel like I remember you - both Paradox and Connor look familiar to me.
I used to be Royale on the old forums.

Welcome back! :D I think Marriland is a place that definitely brings old friends back, it's been around so long. <3

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Ayo whattup, I feel like I remember you - both Paradox and Connor look familiar to me.
I used to be Royale on the old forums.

Welcome back! :D I think Marriland is a place that definitely brings old friends back, it's been around so long. <3
Hey Lizzy! I for sure remember you! We only had probably like a handful of interactions but I definitely remember seeing you around (I used to be obsessed with forum stalking so I pretty much know everyone from like 2013-2018)

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Connor!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while, but I'm always happy to see ya (: glad to hear you're sticking around, man.

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Connor!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while, but I'm always happy to see ya (: glad to hear you're sticking around, man.
Bubba!! Chris!! I’m not sure which one I’m more comfortable calling you after all this time but oh well!

Man, it’s so nice to see you. One of my best friends and first people I felt I could really say anything to, irl or not. I wanna thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me over the years and I could not be happier to see you :)

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Ayyyyyye! Hey Connor, great to have you back! insert comment here about your frequently disappearing and reappearing

But it's always been great having you here and I look forward to more from you as always. :D

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Ayyyyyye! Hey Connor, great to have you back! insert comment here about your frequently disappearing and reappearing

But it's always been great having you here and I look forward to more from you as always. :D
Haha yeah I do have a tendency to just disappear but I have a lot going on in my life so anything can happen at anytime. This time feels more permanent to me tho, and I’m really hoping I stick around for good.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Hi, Connor! You're back!

Whatever might happen that drags you away irl, you do always have a place here. Without you Marriland felt a little less like Marriland.

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Hi, Connor! You're back!

Whatever might happen that drags you away irl, you do always have a place here. Without you Marriland felt a little less like Marriland.
Thank you so much Ben! (It is Ben right? It’s been too long :/ ) That actually means a lot to me :)

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
Haha, yes, it's Ben. And still awesome, whatever else may have changed ;) It might have been a long time but never too late to come back.
That last statement fills me with hope in the event that I have to go on absence again. Thank you man