vig's dank sigs

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Yo so I make sigs in my free time every once in a while. Here are some commissions I did as of recent.

1542946112945.png
1542946136487.png

more to come, CnC is welcome

Last edited:

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Dank indeed. :hmmazurill:

For the first signature, I like the effects that you put in. However, the composition is shaky to me. My attention goes straight to the background in the center rather than to the shadows. It has two of the things I often harp on: renders way off to the side and corner text. I’m not sure if your requester wanted exactly that, but I’d make both of those elements follow the rule of thirds better to improve the piece.

I really like the second one you posted. The colors are good, and the composition is balanced. The Pikachu could be blended just a tad bit more, but overall you did great on this one. :D

KIU, and hope to see more from you here!

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Dank indeed. :hmmazurill:

For the first signature, I like the effects that you put in. However, the composition is shaky to me. My attention goes straight to the background in the center rather than to the shadows. It has two of the things I often harp on: renders way off to the side and corner text. I’m not sure if your requester wanted exactly that, but I’d make both of those elements follow the rule of thirds better to improve the piece.

I really like the second one you posted. The colors are good, and the composition is balanced. The Pikachu could be blended just a tad bit more, but overall you did great on this one. :D

KIU, and hope to see more from you here!
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah you guessed right, the first was for someone who commissions something in a particular way and only wants it such. The second one was where I had a bit more creative freedom. I'll definitely post some more here when I make them!