Wandering Spirit Kilza's AMA

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Heya Kilza! How are you?
Hey Isa! I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking.
What's your favorite weather?
uh, I'd say probably when it's partially sunny/cloudy and 18 C or so out with a slight breeze. That's pretty much ideal weather conditions for me.
What do you do on a rainy day?
Obviously it can vary, but normally I would probably just stay inside. Although I don't mind being outside in the rain as long as it isn't really heavy.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
1. Origin of your username? Tildes and all.
2. What'd you do that makes you a Smash Camp Legend (TM)?
3. Favorite beverage?
4. Favorite rainy day activity? (No, "staying inside" doesn't count).

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
1. Origin of your username? Tildes and all.
uh, it's my name, that's basically the origin of my username. And then the tildes are because Kilza looks better with tildes.
2. What'd you do that makes you a Smash Camp Legend (TM)?
I already answered this question, lol, but that's alright. I don't mind posting it again:
Basically, the fact that I was always consistently a top performer at Smash Camp (more so during my final few years tbh) and ended up winning 3 straight years with 3 different cabins in my final 3 years, topping it off with basically being the MVP of the 2015 Smash Camp (my final year). While I'm not the GOAT (that's easily Shadow Virus), I'm basically in that top ranking of "best Smash Camp competitors ever".
3. Favorite beverage?
uh, I'd say either pop, more specifically Orange Crush, or just smoothies since they're pretty good.
4. Favorite rainy day activity? (No, "staying inside" doesn't count).
idk man, I don't really have a "favorite" activity when it's rainy. I just do the things I would normally do.

Thanks for the questions AT!

Last edited:

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
omg your name is actually kilza?! i uh...didn’t even know that’s a real name...

do you like reading?
opinions on socks?
favorite kind of smoothie?
when do the holidays truly start for you?
favorite vine?
do you watch tv shows a lot?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
omg your name is actually kilza?! i uh...didn’t even know that’s a real name...
It definitely is.
do you like reading?
I used to when I was a kid, but nowadays I just don't have the time for it, rip
opinions on socks?
Socks are alright. I wear them, they're usually comfy and I can slide around on the floor so hey, that's neat.
favorite kind of smoothie?
It's this kind I get called Mango Hurricane. It has mangos, strawberries, guava, passion fruit, peaches and yogurt. It's real good.
when do the holidays truly start for you?
uh, when I was in university this usually ended up being whenever I would write my last final for the term, because welp gotta focus on nailing those finals. However, now that I'm out of university, it's probably going to start a lot earlier. If I had to guess when for this year, probably around Dec. 14 when I have my last day of work for the year and get to just chill for over two weeks.
favorite vine?
I don't have one, I'm sorry. :pensiveazurill:
do you watch tv shows a lot?
Yeah! There's several shows I watch, some by myself and some with my family.

Thanks for the questions Kaleb!

twiggysnake

Rocket Executive
AKA
stardacat, Fancy
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
IGN
Fancy
I was wondering what your favorite Pokemon is. Could you please tell me?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Twiggy! Thanks for the question!
I was wondering what your favorite Pokemon is. Could you please tell me?
This is in my profile, but top 2 are Mudkip/Archeops (I don't really have a tiebreaker between them tbh). For reasoning, I'll copy what I posted in the Favorite Pokemon thread:
I'd say my top 2 favorite Pokemon are Mudkip and Archeops (though I kinda just roll their evolution lines in there as well, tbh). Mudkip because it was my first Pokemon in Ruby and it's served me well over the years, Archeops because it was a beast for me in Black and I like the design and the tie-in it has with the archaeopteryx.

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
It's been awhile, let's bump this up.

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
what are your top 10 favorite games?

favorite video game character?

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey Lycoris, thanks for the questions!
what are your top 10 favorite games?
First 5:
1) The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)
2) Skies of Arcadia: Legends (GCN)
3) A Hat in Time (PC)
4) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U)
5) Metroid Prime (GCN)
Then the next 5:
6) Red Dead Redemption (X360)
7) Pikmin (GCN)
8) Banjo-Tooie (N64)
9) The Last of Us (Remastered Version) (PS4)
10) Mass Effect 2 (X360)

favorite video game character?
Oh man, this is pretty tough. There's a bunch of characters out there that I really enjoy. After thinking about it for a bit, I'd say Vyse from Skies of Arcadia: Legends.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
honest opinion?
oh boy, this isn't something I've had to do before, so here goes. (spoilered due to length)

So you're pretty interesting and unique, as I've said before. Obviously you're pretty active on here and on Discord, you're pretty passionate about your interests to say the least (like that Diego fella) and overall you're a pretty alright person. We haven't really talked too much, though. And, I mean, I honestly don't know if we'll ever be that close since (to me) it just feels like we aren't on the same wavelength for that to happen, but things can always change.

There's one more thing I want to add, although it's been a bit tricky figuring out how exactly I wanted to say it. Something that I remembered when you asked me for an honest opinion was how at one point in Mystical Islands you talked about how you just saw yourself as a loser/nobody and wished you were certain other people, and how in Peace of Mind you talked about thinking how you viewed brutal honesty and bluntness as signs of strength, and how you felt insecure and imperfect (which is really dumb tbh because nobody's perfect, at no point should anybody think that they're "perfect").

I can't help but feel that part of this comes from you wanting to be more popular. Maybe I'm off base on this. But popularity is dumb, and I think you just need to take more ownership for who you are, be more confident in who you are. Not everybody will like you, sure, but that's life. Obviously it's taken me awhile to figure that out, but I'm learning to embrace myself more and more, rather than to hide it away or to try and be somebody who I'm not.

For what it's worth, through your posts I do think you are getting more confident, a bit more comfortable in your skin so to say. Just make that as you change and grow more confident, you stay true to yourself. Embrace who you are, do not worry about how others view you.

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
hi kilzaaaaa

- thoughts on usum so far?
- favorite holiday and do u celebrate christmas?
- favorite zelda character?
- how long do u think u could go without the internet?
- are u able to convert celsius into fahrenheit, metric into whatever americans use (i should know what it's called but i literally have no clue lol), etc?
- are u doing honest opinions now i want one

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
hi kilzaaaaa
Hello internet stranger! Thank you for the questions!

- thoughts on usum so far?
I mean, if you want to know all my thoughts about it you can go to my playthrough thread, lol, but tl;dr is basically I enjoyed it. I'm glad I picked it up.

- favorite holiday and do u celebrate christmas?
Christmas is my favorite holiday (which I guess answers the 2nd part of this, lol). Like, the presents are nice, the food is good, it's nice being able to spend quality time with my family, but most importantly, I'm off of work (previously school) which is just so ****ing fantastic. I need to have this moment to just recharge and relax and have ****ing fun and not stress about life!!

- favorite zelda character?
Oh jeez, this is a tough one. Maybe not surprising that it's from Majora's Mask, but I'd have to say Tatl. Still, there's some really good choices out there.

- how long do u think u could go without the internet?
Not very long. In theory, I could go a whole weekend if I just stay off my laptop and phone. I'd be able to keep myself occupied with my games and TV shows. But since I require the internet to be able to actually do my job, it means I max out very quickly at like 2 days.

I guess, fwiw, when the weeks of misery were underway and I left the Discord servers, that whole weekend I didn't spend a bunch of time on the internet. I just needed to get off it. So I know I can do it if I want/have to.

- are u able to convert celsius into fahrenheit, metric into whatever americans use (i should know what it's called but i literally have no clue lol)
I can convert Celsius into Fahrenheit and vice versa (C = 5/9(F - 32)), I just can't do it in my head thanks to the fraction. For metric to US customary, no. I know we did a unit on those units in high school for Grade 10, but I don't have anything memorized for that, except that roughly 30 cm = 12 inches (or 1 foot, if you prefer) and roughly 1.6 km = 1 mile.

- are u doing honest opinions now i want one
I never asked for this.
k, so let me kinda just start at the beginning. So I had been around since 2017, you came back early 2018, we had seen each other but never really interacted too much. You seemed like a good kid, but I just never had really thought about interacting with you (or, well, anybody else except for like a handful of people for that matter...). I remember the first meaningful thing I said to you was something in sensitive talk in Nebby's, when you posted about how you just felt so alone and **** and I was like "nah people here like you trust me".

So fast forward to Azurilland shutting down. I had decided I wanted to go for 2k posts. So I was making some good progress towards that, but then we get to Oct. 27. You end up coming along, we end up back and forth posting in a bunch of G&OR threads, and we kinda just bond and have fun over it. I end up hitting the 2k mark I wanted, and you were a large reason why it happened. It's definitely a day I won't forget.

And, well, yeah. So a friendship blossomed from that day, and it's continued onto Marriland. You consider me a best friend, which I'm flattered with. I definitely have fun posting with you, it's been enjoyable to have our little back and forths every so often and it's been fun to make up dumb in-jokes with you. Considering where I was like 4 months ago, it's been a huge surprise for me that this has happened, but I've enjoyed every minute of it.

But of course I have to talk about the heavy stuff, the unpleasant stuff, the stuff I wish I didn't have to talk about. So as you got more and more comfortable, you started opening up more. And so you talked about how you were struggling in school, and after some badgering from my end, you talked about how you get panic attacks, how you couldn't mentally do homework and how you've even contemplated suicide. This is, of course, on top of you having anxiety and sometimes not even going to school some days. And, well, that's scary stuff to think about. And that's the thing. I know how you've managed to make me and others happy, but you yourself weren't (and still aren't) happy. So I definitely got worried and concerned for you, and tbh I still feel that way. And so I can't help but feel obligated to just try and help you. To try and push you towards getting help. Because, as much as I'd love to help you myself, your problems are out of the scope that I'm able to try and help with. I know you need to get help from somebody more qualified to deal with these issues. I can't help but feel like I'm being annoying by constantly pestering you to get help, but I know that it's more important to push you towards getting the help you need, even if it hurts our friendship, than to play nice and act like everything's okay. Because I know it isn't. And I know it'll get a whole lot worse unless things change, a change which you desperately need. And with any luck, when you get help your life will be a thousand times better.

Oh man. So that's a whole lotta text. Where does that leave me at? Well, you're one of my favorite people on here. You're pretty friendly, really nice and really passionate about the things you're into. It definitely makes me happy to see that you're out to your family now, since I know your sexuality plays a large part in your personality. But I still worry about you. I really do want you to get help. I know you're capable of so much, but your greatest enemy is yourself. If you can just get help and find a way to get past some of these demons that you face every day, then things will be so much better for you. You will be happier and you will be successful, but you need to take that first step. And I refuse to stop pestering you to get help until you actually get it.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I haven't answered a question since last year, jeez. Better bump this up.

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Ok so what's Kilza mean sorry if you've explained this ten times

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Ok so what's Kilza mean sorry if you've explained this ten times
Kilza means Kilza. It's my name. That's all there is to it, really.

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Your name is Kilza???? Like your parents gave you that name? Please tell me everything.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Your name is Kilza???? Like your parents gave you that name? Please tell me everything.
Yes, somebody gave me that name. That may have been my parents. Or that may have been myself. Or even an ancestor of mine. :hmmazurill:

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Could you GM the Oilers better than Peter Chiarelli?