☄ Welcome to the League of Legends ☄ → A LoL club! → WE ARE NOW OFFICIAL! TFT TIME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
League of Legends
→ a freemium model-based MOBA game inspired by the original DotA (WIII mod), and made by half of the original team that made it.

..."𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝕚𝕗𝕥"
League of Legends (abbreviated LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and macOS. This club is dedicated to that game. As of recent years, starting back in 2012, LoL broke the record for the most-played PC game in the world, and is speculated to still hold that ground, if not being extremely close to the top already.
Ingame, you play as one of League's many champions - as of this club's release, there are 145 currently in the game, as well as a brand new mode, Teamfight Tactics. The newest champion is Qiyana, The Empress of Elements.​
If you are interested in joining the club, say you're a League player or someone interested in the game - feel free! But first, we must go through the rules.
NO ENCOURAGING BREACHING THE TOS OF RIOT GAMES. You may discuss people breaking ToS, or talk about your own mishaps, yes, that's fine. But DO NOT encourage anyone in this club to break the ToS. This includes flaming, inting, griefing, or selling accounts. Don't try to sell anyone in the server accounts. Account sharing included, but that may end up an exception for events if someone needs an account on a certain server.

Do not flame anyone in the club. And no flame baiting. Also no purposely griefing/flaming/etc. anyone in club games. No mental booms please.

Please be respectful to all members of the club.

Form to join.
Forum Username:
Nickname(s):
Gender: (will be represented by a symbol in your mini profile)
Favorite Champion or Skin:
Servers you play on:
Main Champions / Roles:
PEAK Rank: (Your highest achieved rank!)
Other Info:​

Last edited:

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
☾ 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 ☽

God
NN; Alex, Alexandra

NA, EUW
"Mains": Qiyana, Neeko, Aurelion Sol
Main Roles: Jungle, Support
Platinum IV

☼ 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕤 ☼

Sly Penguin
NN; Jake, Sly

NA
Fill Player

Weedle
NN; Peppa, Weedle, Andrés

NA, LAN
Renekton Main

Felly
NN: Audra

NA
Mains: Ashe, MF, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Leona
Main Roles: ADC, Support
Silver III

Lazuli
NN: Kaity

NA
Mains: Nami, Lulu, Zyra, Lux, Karma
Main Role: Support, Mid
Silver II

N--
NN; Nate, Nathan, Le'Salle

NA
Mains: Nautilus, Trundle
Main Roles: Support, Mid, Top, Jungle

Silver III

Luke Strife
NN: Luke

NA, EUW
Mains: Bard, Rakan, Sona, Nami
Main Roles: Support, Jungle, Top
Bronze I

Master Magics Five
NN; MMV, Gavin

NA, PBE
Mains: Pyke, Sylas, Urgot, Graves
Main Roles: Top, Jungle

Last edited:

Sly Penguin

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Jacob
Time Zone
Est
Username: slypenguin
Nickname(s):Jake, Sly
Gender: (will be represented by a symbol in your mini profile) male
Favorite Champion or Skin: ah **** uhhhh bard
Servers you play on:NA
Main Champions / Roles: whoever I feel like playing/ fill
Other Info: I’m better than you probably

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Username: slypenguin
Nickname(s):Jake, Sly
Gender: (will be represented by a symbol in your mini profile) male
Favorite Champion or Skin: ah **** uhhhh bard
Servers you play on:NA
Main Champions / Roles: whoever I feel like playing/ fill
Other Info: I’m better than you probably
welcumoe jake

I'm going to share one of my favorite videos as a little celebration that we got our first non-leader member in here uwu

Weedle

New Trainer
Username: Weedle
Nickname(s): Peppa, Weedle, Andrés
Favorite Champion or Skin: Renekton/Renektoy
Servers you play on: NA, LAN
Main Champions / Roles: Renekton(Top)/Renekton(Mid)/Renekton(Adc)
Other Info: I kinda like Renekton if you haven't noticed

Last edited:

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Username: Weedle
Nickname(s): Peppa, Weedle, Andrés
Favorite Champion or Skin: Renekton/Renektoy
Servers you play on: NA, LAN
Main Champions / Roles: Renekton(Top)/Renekton(Mid)/Renekton(Adc)
Other Info: I kinda like Renekton if you haven't noticed

Welcome :3 It's great to see you joined Hector. yaay

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Username: Felly
Nickname(s): Audra
Favorite Champion or Skin: Yuumi / literally any Star Guardian skin or Elementalist Lux
Servers you play on: NA
Main Champions / Roles: Ashe, Miss Fortune, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, and Leona / ADC & Support
Other Info: I'm Silver 3, but sometimes I play like I'm Wood 4.

I also have an account on EUW, but I don't know if I know the log in info for it, so we're just gonna leave that be. It's not even a level 30 account tbh, and I'm not really sure who, if anything, I have unlocked on it.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Username: Felly
Nickname(s): Audra
Favorite Champion or Skin: Yuumi / literally any Star Guardian skin or Elementalist Lux
Main Champions / Roles: Ashe, Miss Fortune, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, and Leona / ADC & Support
Other Info: I'm Silver 3, but sometimes I play like I'm Wood 4.

I also have an account on EUW, but I don't know if I know the log in info for it, so we're just gonna leave that be. It's not even a level 30 account tbh, and I'm not really sure who, if anything, I have unlocked on it.
You can recover your account really easily! Just go to "Forgot Username?" (it's a little link on the EUW login page, euw.leagueoflegends.com), type in your email(s) that you can think of might be associated with the account - then hit send. You should get a username recovery email telling you your account(s) on that server. And if you forgot your password, that's the "Forgot Password?" thing below on the same login page, so you can just plug the username you recovered after. I hope you get it back <33

And thank you for joining btw. Never knew your name/nickname was Audra, that's a really pretty name. :D

If you want "EUW" put up on your servers you play on list if you end up deciding to recover it just let me know and I'll add it! Welcome to the club~

And since it's 4:39 AM and I can't be assed to sleep, here's some Yisus tweets that ya'll might love. League ofc.
https://twitter.com/lolYisus/status/1146249787282481154
https://twitter.com/lolYisus/status/1143437736868765701 (my fave lmfao)

OMG I FORGOT RANK IN THE JOINING FORM.... oops

Last edited:

Sly Penguin

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Jacob
Time Zone
Est
Btw I thought username mean league name. So yeah. Master yeet best support.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Btw I thought username mean league name. So yeah. Master yeet best support.
Yeah I figured, I decided to clarify that. I don't exactly have a main account and I know a lot of people have 2 frequented accounts so I'd rather just let people ask for 'em in the club or privately lol.

Anyways we're 1 member away from being official so yay <3

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
You can recover your account really easily! Just go to "Forgot Username?" (it's a little link on the EUW login page, euw.leagueoflegends.com), type in your email(s) that you can think of might be associated with the account - then hit send. You should get a username recovery email telling you your account(s) on that server. And if you forgot your password, that's the "Forgot Password?" thing below on the same login page, so you can just plug the username you recovered after. I hope you get it back <33

And thank you for joining btw. Never knew your name/nickname was Audra, that's a really pretty name. :D

If you want "EUW" put up on your servers you play on list if you end up deciding to recover it just let me know and I'll add it! Welcome to the club~

And since it's 4:39 AM and I can't be assed to sleep, here's some Yisus tweets that ya'll might love. League ofc.
https://twitter.com/lolYisus/status/1146249787282481154
https://twitter.com/lolYisus/status/1143437736868765701 (my fave lmfao)

OMG I FORGOT RANK IN THE JOINING FORM.... oops
I'm pretty sure the account information is similar to my NA one in terms of username; the password is probably one of the ones I use for a lot of other stuff. I probably do know it all, but I haven't used it in literal years since I played with an old friend who was on EUW, so I'm not 100% sure I know it. Like I said though, it's not even a level 30 account, and I'm not sure which champs, if any, I even own on it. If we ever do anything on EUW, I'll try what I think it might be first, and then if that fails, I'll just recover my account info, if I even know which email I attached to the account, haha. In the meantime, I probably won't mess with it too much since it's probably more trouble than it's worth right now, especially with everyone in the club so far being on NA, but thanks for the info anyways! If it ever does get dug up, I probably won't add EUW to the list of servers anyways just because I mainly play on NA regardless and only really use the EUW account if I have to.

And thank you! ♥ Hopefully we get that 5th member soon so we can become ~ official ~.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Same here lmao, crossing my fingies. As for your account, yeah, just throw some email guesses out and try to recover it that way tbh. That's what I did for a few accounts I lost LOL

Worst case scenario, if you have too many accounts on one email (cough, me) you can send in a request for a password change on X league name. I lost the account "Herd" and sent in a ticket asking how I can find out the username, sent in my birthdate, location of account creation, and they sent a password request to my email. Turned out it WAS on my main email but because of too many accounts on that email I can't see all of the usernames when I do "Forgot Username?" lmao

Sly Penguin

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Jacob
Time Zone
Est
I have an account with rumble and super galaxy and that’s it. It’s sub level 10 I think. 🤔 I should figure that out

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Will go ahead and join to get this club afloat.

Forum Username: Lazuli
Nickname(s): Kaity
Gender: (will be represented by a symbol in your mini profile) Female
Favorite Champion or Skin: Nami (fave champ) // Traditional Karma (fave skin)
Main Champions / Roles: Nami, Lulu, Zyra, Lux, Karma // Support and Mid
PEAK Rank: (Your highest achieved rank!) Silver II
Other Info: o/

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
<3 tysm omg

We are now official! Yayyy. thanks kaity and everyone else that has joined so far ♥ hopefully we can convert more people to join our side ;3

Adding you now~

Status
Not open for further replies.