☄ Welcome to the League of Legends ☄ → A LoL club! → WE ARE NOW OFFICIAL! TFT TIME?

Status
Not open for further replies.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
I agree but I'd wanna do that when we get a few more people, like 6-8. I'd want it to be even :c plus not sure if everyone would participate haha

Rosel

Golden
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rosel, Nate
Time Zone
CST
Forum Username: N--
Nickname: Nate, Nathan, Le'Salle
Favorite Champion or Skin: AstroNautilius
Servers you play on: NA
Main Champions / Roles: Nautilius, Trundle, and I play everything except ADC
PEAK Rank: Silver 3
Other Info: Someone hacked into my acc and I'm banned rn! Trying to appeal it currently :'(

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Oho. So you're trying this again? Glad to see it, as your first LoL club was closed before I joined Marriland. :<

I would have joined this sooner but I've just come back from my 12-day Canada trip.

Forum Username:
Luke Strife
Nickname(s):
Luke
Favorite Champion or Skin: I would have picked Bard but Jake beat me to it motherfucker so either Bard Bard, or if you want another champion then you could put me down as Rakan.
Servers you play on:
NA (Luke Strife UK) / EUW (Luke Strife)
Main Champions / Roles:
Primarily Support, but I've been trying to branch out to learn Top and Jungle as well. Bard, Rakan, Sona, Nami are my most played champions at the moment, with some Brand scattered in there. Sometimes Taric. Been playing Zac and Nautilus when I get to try jungle, Garen and Nasus in top lane. Have others I like to play, but these are my most played.
PEAK Rank:
Bronze I
Other Info: My NA account is my main, the EUW account is my old main, but now that I don't really have any friends that ask me to play over there I've been playing NA more. As such that's where the majority of my learning experience has been (90~110ms isn't so bad, don't really notice it). Other than that, I am probably technically a higher rank, but I just don't play ranked often enough to be consistent. Maybe one day I'll bother.

Sly Penguin

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Jacob
Time Zone
Est
Back in my day ~100 ping was normal. I wonder what my EUW ping would be tho. I remember when ping was high, I played in a LAN account and got like, 50 ping.

Also every time I get filled too I just pick teemo now. People love it.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Forum Username: N--
Nickname: Nate, Nathan, Le'Salle
Favorite Champion or Skin: AstroNautilius
Servers you play on: NA
Main Champions / Roles: Nautilius, Trundle, and I play everything except ADC
PEAK Rank: Silver 3
Other Info: Someone hacked into my acc and I'm banned rn! Trying to appeal it currently :'(
Oho. So you're trying this again? Glad to see it, as your first LoL club was closed before I joined Marriland. :<

I would have joined this sooner but I've just come back from my 12-day Canada trip.

Forum Username: Luke Strife
Nickname(s): Luke
Favorite Champion or Skin: I would have picked Bard but Jake beat me to it motherfucker so either Bard Bard, or if you want another champion then you could put me down as Rakan.
Servers you play on: NA (Luke Strife UK) / EUW (Luke Strife)
Main Champions / Roles: Primarily Support, but I've been trying to branch out to learn Top and Jungle as well. Bard, Rakan, Sona, Nami are my most played champions at the moment, with some Brand scattered in there. Sometimes Taric. Been playing Zac and Nautilus when I get to try jungle, Garen and Nasus in top lane. Have others I like to play, but these are my most played.
PEAK Rank: Bronze I
Other Info: My NA account is my main, the EUW account is my old main, but now that I don't really have any friends that ask me to play over there I've been playing NA more. As such that's where the majority of my learning experience has been (90~110ms isn't so bad, don't really notice it). Other than that, I am probably technically a higher rank, but I just don't play ranked often enough to be consistent. Maybe one day I'll bother.
Welcome you two! And hit me up with your first IGN please Nate, I can probably look into it for you.

I'm assuming your account was cracked, and if so - it was most likely banned from a scripter playing on it using scripts (most likely HanBot), in which case it'll be perma'd for good. But if you keep sending in tickets and request that they look at your IP it can be looked into properly - this is if you don't use a VPN ofc.

@Luke Strife you can have Bard too lol

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Back in my day ~100 ping was normal. I wonder what my EUW ping would be tho. I remember when ping was high, I played in a LAN account and got like, 50 ping.

Also every time I get filled too I just pick teemo now. People love it.
When I played on EUW with a friend, I actually had pretty decent ping. I don't remember what it was exactly, but it wasn't too much worse than my usual NA ping. I think it may have even been better than my NA ping, haha. Can't tell you what it'd be like now though since it's been years since I've used the account, and I (still) haven't been bothered to try and log into my EUW account.

I also knew a guy who lived in Australia who played on NA with me and some of my old friends, and his ping was bad but he was able to play pretty okay still. He actually did better than the rest of us who weren't lagging.

Rosel

Golden
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rosel, Nate
Time Zone
CST
Luckily, they lifted my ban after I re-submitted my appeal. They sighted some odd activities, and had me reset my password. So everything is officially safe! (for now)

On the topic of playing cross-region, and I've theorized about playing on LAN servers (being in the Texas area), just to get a taste of different competition.

Master Magics Five

「ハイウェイ・スター」
AKA
Efflore, BloodClaw
Time Zone
EST (UTC -5:00)
Switch FC
SW-4046-4239-6610
Forum Username: Master Magics V
Nickname(s): MMV, Gavin
Favorite Champion or Skin: Sylas
Servers you play on: NA, PBE
Main Champions / Roles: Pyke, Sylas, Urgot, Graves / TOP & JG
PEAK Rank: i don't play ranked :omegalul:
Other Info: :y

Sly Penguin

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Jacob
Time Zone
Est
Luckily, they lifted my ban after I re-submitted my appeal. They sighted some odd activities, and had me reset my password. So everything is officially safe! (for now)

On the topic of playing cross-region, and I've theorized about playing on LAN servers (being in the Texas area), just to get a taste of different competition.
“Competition” diamond players on NA have gotten master + easily in the past there. So if you wanna feel good go for it.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Forum Username: Master Magics V
Nickname(s): MMV, Gavin
Favorite Champion or Skin: Sylas
Servers you play on: NA, PBE
Main Champions / Roles: Pyke, Sylas, Urgot, Graves / TOP & JG
PEAK Rank: i don't play ranked :omegalul:
Other Info: :y
Welcome!! I'm glad you chose your icon pic to be Sylas because **** Pyke reeee
also Gavin... you should listen to Dance Gavin Dance. js...

adding you now, sorry for the delay! been busy lately~

If anyone wants to play pls hmu. I will be on Qwintus and another acc (forgot the ign xd) a crap ton.

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
So since Alex disabled her account, I guess this club is no more...? Unless someone wants to pick up the reins for it? I'm not sure how it'd work (from the forums' perspective), given that she didn't appoint anyone to lead or close this club before she left.

@Thundawave

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
At this point, you guys can choose to either appoint a new leader among yourselves or decide to close the club. Let us know what you guys decide to do with a post in the HQ.

Sly Penguin

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Jacob
Time Zone
Est
Tbh this is just gonna end up a directory of forum user’s league account names. And we already know most of them. There are also probably generic video game threads that can host any sort of discussion.

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
Tbh this is just gonna end up a directory of forum user’s league account names. And we already know most of them. There are also probably generic video game threads that can host any sort of discussion.
That's pretty much what happened when the previous club got closed. If we want to justify this club's existence, then we'd need to host at least some kind of regular planned events. I agree that it's most likely just going to be a list of usernames, but I want to give others a chance to step up if they so wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.