well uh

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
I don’t think I ever made one of these on the forums when they were at curse so I may as well make one now.

I’m an animation student and I draw pretty much all the time, so some of you have probably seen me around the art section here and on azuri. I like the Legend of Zelda, the Bravely series (and similar games like octopath traveller), cartoons, podcasts, and pokemon of course (though I haven’t played the main series games since X and Y,,)

I’m not terribly active and tend to disappear for weeks on end but somehow I always end up back here, so if you wanna befriend me, hit that envelope button and I’ll reply whenever I come back around (-:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Hey keejot! Glad to see you made it over to Marriland! It's always nice to see you when you are around, so hopefully you'll pop in more often with the new forums!

-Rosen

Bored
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Cleb
Ah yes, yet another fellow new member! I hope you enjoy your time with all of us new members !

Merushii

Wings of Starlight
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Rin
Heyy glad to see you over here! I've been a follower of your art ever since you posted for the first time haha~
Hope ya' stick around c:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Glad to see you came along over to the new forums! We've never really talked much, but I've always thought your art was lovely. Looking forward to seeing you around Marriland!

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
keejot omg will you post your art here too? i love seeing it,,

i've always thought you were super neat so it's rly great to see you over here, am loving this site a lot so i hope you do too and end up posting more.

either way.. welcome and i hope you've been well!!♥

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Herlo Megan! Glad to see you around. I hope you have been doing okay and stuffs. c:

Sheep

Regular Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I’m an animation student
ooh neat, I love animating but can only make very simplistic animations like blinking, blushing, tail wagging etc. People who do this professionally are so admirable. Welcome to the new forum!

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
@~Kilza~ thanks! can't make any guarantees bc this school year is kicking my ass, but i'll try to pop by when i can!

@-Rosen wow so many newbies~~~

@Merushii ahhaaa wow way back since 2013/14? :'D well i hope you've enjoyed following my art journey!

@theDINOsaurus thanks so much! :-D i look forward to chatting with you if i get the chance!

@shhmew yup i plan to when i have some time to sit down and pick some stuff to post! school has had me stressed outta my mind for the last few weeks but I'm not dead quite yet.....
and you're pretty neat yourself :3c

@Sheep hey well i could offer some tips and teach you a few things sometime if you're interested!

Typhlosion

Heart and Soul
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
envelope button = hit

Don't worry, Megan, you're still ahead of some of us when it comes to making a self-introduction thread. Even if you don't always have time for the forums (undestandable) we're glad you haven't left us yet!

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Hey Megan! Happy to see ya on the new site I always enjoy seeing you around. You have fantastic art skills, so I'll be sure to keep an eye on them too :winkazurill: