Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Persona Q2: Oh man. Just... oh man. I've beaten the game on Normal (and then got my butt kicked by the Velvet Rangers), and that ending... just wow. Final boss was quite tough, but that final bit of the fight... damn, that was some awesome stuff. While I know P5R won't have any references to PQ2... well, for the love of Enlil, I like Hikari's character.

Skyrim Special Edition: Still going with this, just did the whole thing at the Thalmor Embassy and stuff.

Darksiders 3: Oh yeah, the Keepers of the Void DLC came out not long ago, and I went through that and got the Abyssal Armor. Also took on Envy again with said armor, though I was pretty freaking rusty against her.

Civ 6: Aaaand, I caved and got Gathering Storm since it was on sale. Playing as Australia because duh, and just going through the motions - but trying to get out of the Dark Age I found myself in after being in a couple Golden Ages in the early game.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I've managed to beat the Spyro trilogy, so now I'm onto another remastered trilogy: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I bought a Switch in preparation for this game. It has not dissapointed so far.
Essentially Persona 5 fused with Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, two of my all time favourite games.
Sided with the Black Eagles first, because Hubert reminds me of Soren and I don't think he'll be recruitable on the other paths.

Window Stranger

You've Stalked The Stranger
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Alice
Time Zone
Mountain Time
I'm currently playing We Happy Few but I discovered something rather horrible. I accidentally killed a person that had my side quest objective so in that exact moment I went to reload a save. The last save was 3-4 side quests ago.... You'd think that I forgot to save but no. I'm very save-happy and I know I save after almost every side quest soooo. Yeah. The game just acted like I saved none of that progress.
Yaaaayyyy..... Time to go redo that mess again although now I'm just putting it off.

Pokemon Omega Ruby - I play Pokemon games more towards the end of my night now, not feeling as into them as I use to be. This being so I make little progress as I begin to fall asleep after a little bit of battles. Now if I play the game during the day I feel like taking a nap and often doze off XD Eventually I'll beat it and then continue where I left off on in Sun! (Oh and I've gotten the 6th badge so far!)

Borderlands / Sea of Thieves - I only play with my sibs whenever all 4 of us have time seeing as most of us have work (our schedules conflict a lot). This being so hanging out/video gaming happens once a month at most.... ^^' Progress is very slow.

Resident Evil 6 - I play with my little sis seeing as my best friend has no internet and the game isn't all that fun playing alone. I've beaten it plenty of times but I enjoy mercenary mode a lot and don't mind playing through the campaign so that I can catch my sis/friend up on what goes on in the story. We just beat Leon's, cracking plenty of jokes about the human transformer boss that never dies and now on Chris... I feel bad for Piers. xD

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Continuing to move through my backlog as I'm now onto Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Fafrir

Cunning God of Death
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Rn I'm playing Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled, Tales of Vesperia, and Smash Ultimate.

keejot

flame bearer
Been really trying to finish off octopath traveler. I’m working through some side quests before I confront the final boss. It’s been a really good game.

I’ve also been playing Sky by thatgamecompany. It’s gorgeous and so much fun. Hmu if you also play :3c

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
League Champion
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
The Kalos portion of my living Pokedex has been successfully wrapped up which means it's on to Gen VII for me! So, I'm working with a combination of Moon and Ultra Sun Versions.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Mostly playing Crash Team Racing and Fire Emblem: Three Houses, though I did also finally start Tales of Vesperia as well! Very much enjoying all three.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Story of Seasons: Still going through the motions, and I'm in the last week or so of Fall Year 2. Surprisingly, though, I've managed to get Elise to a Red Heart - and I haven't done her final Rival Event. Guess I'll be getting ALL of her Heart Events very soon. Maybe. I haven't unlocked Tropical or Ice Country yet, so that'll be a while... It'll also be a while before I get to Year 4 and get the Ferris Wheel Greenhouse, so then I don't have to water crops that are in there. 😅

Evoland Legendary Edition: I'd been playing the original Evoland, but I feel like I got stuck or something, so I decided to start up Evoland 2. Haven't gotten far in it, though (unlike my original playthrough). Still has those annoying stutters, though. Ugh...

Grunt Beavie

The Magma Grunt with a Dragonite
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Beavie, Beavs
Time Zone
Atlantic Standard Time
3DS FC
0705-6289-4703
IGN
Cali
Super Mega Baseball 2: Extra Innings

Fun arcade-style baseball game can even create an entire literal league.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I am now playing through Assassin's Creed Unity.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Story of Seasons: So... you know how I said I'd get Elise's Heart Events very soon? Turns out that I can't even START them til Spring... and I'm early Winter. Fun times. Ugh...

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia: Well, I finally decided to go back to my second playthrough - and I made Gray a Mercenary, Faye a Cleric, Tobin a Mage and Kliff an Archer to mix things up a bit. I'm at the final map of Act 1, but I should probably head back to the Hideout and train my newly recruited units. I wonder if Clive will ever get a point of Resistance this time.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Been playing throughout TWEWY: Final Remix on Switch.
Currently with Joshua. So glad to play this again. Though having full control of your partners w/o having to look at a top screen makes getting sync up much easier. Not that that's a bad thing lol.

Mostly playing Crash Team Racing and Fire Emblem: Three Houses, though I did also finally start Tales of Vesperia as well! Very much enjoying all three.
Hooray! Lol
Bit of advice: Go back to every town you can after major plot points (usually punctuated by a boss fight). There are lots of costumes and abilities that are very missable. And when you get to the desert the first time,sleep at the Inn until you stop getting cutscenes.
Also, Synthesis is your friend. Synthesis everything. Lol

Last edited:

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Onward I go in my backlog quest, this time tackling Half-Life 2.

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
I am nearly finished with my second playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses. The Blue Lions' story is nearly done, and next up will be the Golden Deer sometime later.

Otherwise, I've started up Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward. The puzzles have been just as good as in the previous game, and the amount of branching paths is crazy but I love it!

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
At @Bossvelt's recommendation I've started Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Xenoblade Chronicles X: Actually got back into this a little bit. I have a whole bunch of Basic Missions I gotta do, then the two prerequisite quests for Chapter 11, ugh. I honestly haven't used anyone other than Elma and Lin, so I probably need to use the others more... if I can be bothered to. Which I can't.

Tetsuya Gengar

iTranquilo!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Seto-san
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Murdered: Soul Suspect