NHL 20

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
I completed Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (pretty good game!) and have since moved on to the last title in the series, Zero Time Dilemma. I'm moving through this one a lot more slowly but I do have a lot of thoughts on it at the moment...

Otherwise, I am crawling my way through Fire Emblem: Three Houses and because Switch Online decided to add free SNES games along with the subscription I am replaying Super Metroid and Super Mario World again. And near-daily Tetris 99 because it's still great and I am a Tetris Invictus champion now. Fun times!

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Ni No Kuni 2: Yeah... I finally got back into this - and I finally beat the Winnower Wakes DLC thing. Still have to do the Labyrinth. Oh, and I'm onto Roland's section of the dreaming DLC with the Tome and rabbit and stuff. Need I mention how GOOD the Wizard's Companion style can be?

Oh yeah... I also lost my first battle against the Winnower - a run where I had some pretty damn good stuff, which I lost. But... well, I can always go back there to get more stuff, now that I've unlocked the Level 31 warp.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Still trucking through quests - as well as doing Elma's Heart to Hearts. I'm leaving her final one til after Chapter 12, though.

Flo

Seventh Siren
Time Zone
BST
i picked up Noita on steam and its sick

its in early access right now but the concept is what if powder toy was a roguelike and you get different wands that do different things like one shoots a laser but one creates a raincloud

its super duper wild

Cynical Toast

gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Charlie
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
finally played deltarune for real after having it downloaded for like 10 months. was pretty good for what it was, but honestly i kind of knew going in i would be a bit disappointed because undertale was just that good. still fun though, i can't wait for part 2 in 900 years

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
Everyone should play Untitled Goose Game. The concept is genius, the execution is great, and the laughs are there for the taking. And honking. Also, any soundtrack comprised of music by Claude Debussy is wonderful. But anyways, ever wanted to be a trollbirb? This is the game for you!

Fafrir

Wild Side
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Playing Dragon Quest XI S! It released yesterday and it's a good game.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Been spending the last week on Tales of Berseria. The tone is a bit heavy for my taste, but the combat is a blast.

Slix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Pokemon Ultra Sun. Still shiny breeding Phanpy!