NHL 20

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
I completed Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (pretty good game!) and have since moved on to the last title in the series, Zero Time Dilemma. I'm moving through this one a lot more slowly but I do have a lot of thoughts on it at the moment...

Otherwise, I am crawling my way through Fire Emblem: Three Houses and because Switch Online decided to add free SNES games along with the subscription I am replaying Super Metroid and Super Mario World again. And near-daily Tetris 99 because it's still great and I am a Tetris Invictus champion now. Fun times!

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Ni No Kuni 2: Yeah... I finally got back into this - and I finally beat the Winnower Wakes DLC thing. Still have to do the Labyrinth. Oh, and I'm onto Roland's section of the dreaming DLC with the Tome and rabbit and stuff. Need I mention how GOOD the Wizard's Companion style can be?

Oh yeah... I also lost my first battle against the Winnower - a run where I had some pretty damn good stuff, which I lost. But... well, I can always go back there to get more stuff, now that I've unlocked the Level 31 warp.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Still trucking through quests - as well as doing Elma's Heart to Hearts. I'm leaving her final one til after Chapter 12, though.