NHL 20

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
I completed Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (pretty good game!) and have since moved on to the last title in the series, Zero Time Dilemma. I'm moving through this one a lot more slowly but I do have a lot of thoughts on it at the moment...

Otherwise, I am crawling my way through Fire Emblem: Three Houses and because Switch Online decided to add free SNES games along with the subscription I am replaying Super Metroid and Super Mario World again. And near-daily Tetris 99 because it's still great and I am a Tetris Invictus champion now. Fun times!

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Ni No Kuni 2: Yeah... I finally got back into this - and I finally beat the Winnower Wakes DLC thing. Still have to do the Labyrinth. Oh, and I'm onto Roland's section of the dreaming DLC with the Tome and rabbit and stuff. Need I mention how GOOD the Wizard's Companion style can be?

Oh yeah... I also lost my first battle against the Winnower - a run where I had some pretty damn good stuff, which I lost. But... well, I can always go back there to get more stuff, now that I've unlocked the Level 31 warp.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Still trucking through quests - as well as doing Elma's Heart to Hearts. I'm leaving her final one til after Chapter 12, though.

Flo

Seventh Siren
Time Zone
BST
i picked up Noita on steam and its sick

its in early access right now but the concept is what if powder toy was a roguelike and you get different wands that do different things like one shoots a laser but one creates a raincloud

its super duper wild

Cynical Toast

Queen of Gamers
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
finally played deltarune for real after having it downloaded for like 10 months. was pretty good for what it was, but honestly i kind of knew going in i would be a bit disappointed because undertale was just that good. still fun though, i can't wait for part 2 in 900 years

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
Everyone should play Untitled Goose Game. The concept is genius, the execution is great, and the laughs are there for the taking. And honking. Also, any soundtrack comprised of music by Claude Debussy is wonderful. But anyways, ever wanted to be a trollbirb? This is the game for you!

Fafrir

Snow Delivery Dog
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Playing Dragon Quest XI S! It released yesterday and it's a good game.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Been spending the last week on Tales of Berseria. The tone is a bit heavy for my taste, but the combat is a blast.

Slix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Pokemon Ultra Sun. Still shiny breeding Phanpy!

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Elder Scrolls Online: I beat the Elsweyr chapter (and Zone), and I've started the Dragonhold Prologue... but the prologue made me remember that I have Cadwell's Almanac to do... in other words - almost the ENTIRE base game. And Orsinium. And maybe Craglorn if I feel like doing it. Ugh. Talk about a massive backlog.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
After almost two years my sister and I finally finished Divinity Original Sin 2 so now we can finally move on to some of the other co-op games we have lol

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Now that I’m done with the Golden Deer path of Fire Emblem Three Houses, I started the Blue Lion path. Hopefully I can get a no death run this time.

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Digimon: Cyber Sleuth is super fun. The translation is a bit choppy at times, but it's really damn fun.
I haven't followed Digimon closely, so it's fun not knowing what theyll Digivolve into.
It hasn't gotten too tough yet, but I'm heeding Boss's suggestions.
Also, I need a plush of Toy Agumon in my life right now.
And a few of the MC's shirts.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Elder Scrolls Online: I've started up a Dunmer Nightblade character, and sort of continued on my main for a number of things there.

Skyrim Special Edition: Got back into this, and I've done quite a bit - basically explored all of Blackreach (did the damn Crimson Nirnroot quest), got the Elder Scroll, and did a bit on the Blackreach Railroad mod. Still have a few things left there, but now I'm sorting through everything else there.

Xenoblade Chronicles X: Well, I've reached Level 44 and started "New to New LA" - Celica's recruitment mission, but Sylvalum is one of my... least favourite islands as I keep remembering. And since I'm levelling other characters, they tend to die pretty quickly (though they somehow get experience anyway). There is the whole "stomp a Prone Vix Griffon on Greater Gemini Bridge in a Skell over and over" technique for easy EXP, and I've done that a bit, but most of the characters are around the level 20s - Doug now at early 30s, and Elma and Lin at early 40s, lol.

As I've said on Discord, I'm not doing Chapter 11 just yet - not until most characters are levelled up to 40 and I've done most of the affinity missions I have. Maybe. Maybe I'll just get impatient at some point and do Chapter 11. Idk.

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Back to the osu grind because I need something to do before I finally get my hands on SwSh. I'm passing 4* maps more consistently and slowly clearing through some 5* ones.

Inb4 another months-long hiatus triggered by this coming week + finals.

Cynical Toast

Queen of Gamers
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
Last edited: