What Are You Currently Playing? V3

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
Since I finally got a physical copy for my switch, I’m playing undertale for like the 6th time. Something about this game always gets me coming back to it.
I’ve also been doing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe races with my sister here and there.

Paradox

The Return
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Connor
I'm currently playing a ton of games, but to not clutter this thread I'll just mention three.

For Christmas, my mom got me a Steam code for Cuphead. Started playing today, and overall, I dig the style a looot. The old-timey vibes are really pleasant. However, I can already tell the game mechanics are gonna be super infuriating as the levels get harder. I've been told this game gets ridiculously difficult at a certain point, and I'm already struggling. I think I'm like 10% of the way through the game, unless I'm misreading what the game says. Overall, pretty enjoyable so far.

Also playing a lotta Overwatch, pretty standard. I got it for the Switch, as well as a Switch Pro controller, which I love. I now have a copy of Overwatch on all devices except Xbox. So far, I'd rank the gameplay of each system as goes: PC > Switch > PS4. Switch is also the most convenient so that's likely what I'll be playing the most on.

Finally, I'm doing a solo run on Pokemon Diamond with the Turtwig line. Currently in the Valley Windworks, with a Level 19 Grotle. Things are going pretty smoothly so far. Grotle's moveset right now consists of Razor Leaf, Hidden Power (Fire), Bullet Seed, and Curse. Only one faint to this point.

Cynical Toast

Queen of Gamers
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
Been replaying Mario Galaxy recently. I always liked it as a kid, but it's a lot better now that I'm (technically) an adult, and can appreciate the slower parts of it.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Elder Scrolls Online: FINALLY got around to finishing Dragonhold... only for me to find out there's 3 more quests to finish the Season of the Dragon. Eh... I'll do them later. I did pre-purchase Greymoor, so that'll be interesting.

Spyro Reignited: 120% the first game, and pretty early on the second game.

Ni No Kuni: Oh yeah, I got this game as well. I'm really not that far into it - haven't even got Oliver's outfit yet.