What Are You Currently Playing? V3

Gokudera

Vocalist
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Devin
Animal Crossing New Horizons.
This is my first AC game, and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I just laid down a bridge, which will be complete in 90 minutes from now.
Found 3 new villagers on the mystery islands I exited for iron.
I'm slowly getting the materials needed for their homes.
I should have the visitor center open soon. Hoping I can move Nook's tent, though, as I put Nook's Cranny right behind the camping area.

I feel bad for Gulliver, though. He's washed up on my island twice in my first week.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Lately I've been playing Persona 5R and Animal Crossing!!! Both are amazing games for completely different reasons, but they're definitely helping me stay occupied during quarantine hahah.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Currently back to Pokemon White, for a bit of casual grinding and collecting. My in-game team is in their mid-nineties so I'm making a final push to get them all to Level 100. Courtesy of some trading with my Black 2 file, I completed White's Unova Pokedex last night, all 156 species; my final entry came from evolving a Tirtouga into Carracosta.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Animal Crossing practically any time I'm not doing work.

Paracosmic

Beginner Trainer
Animal Crossing New Horizons, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX (Torchic and Squirtle all the way!), and I just started a randomized Crystal Wedlocke-type thing.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Animal Crossing: Well, aside from playing it, I'll do a full thing on that thread. I did have to do the May Day island a second time to get all the bell vouchers.

Overcooked: Got the Special Edition a while ago and beat it with my sister - and then got the Second game {Plus DLC} yesterday since it was on sale, and started that with her. It's... been pretty fun, frustrating and hilarious.

Octopath: Managed to get Ha'anit, so now I have all 8 characters. Time to go around to every town and get every sidequest and every nook and cranny done before starting the Chapter 2 stories.

Pokemon White 2: Yeah... I never finished the Marriplays thing, so I'm continuing it from where I left off - training for Elesa. I beat Elesa, though now I need to train for Clay, and I need to figure out my team. I did get Zorua from Rood, so that's nice.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Just picked up Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and I'm enjoying it so far. Still playing ACNH and Pokemon Ultra Sun in the back burner.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Octopath Traveller: I've done what sidequests I could, then I went to Quarrycrest, and I'm just doing some grinding in the manor before taking on Tressa's Chapter 2 boss. It's gonna take a while as I need quite a lot of JP to get Cyrus's 2-hit Ice spell {it's my last skill to get for him before the Divine one} - not to mention getting around level 23-25 or something.

Pokemon Sword: Oh yeah, I beat the game and the post-game. Last time I was playing, I was doing some raid battles, a bit of the Battle Tower, and went through another tournament. Kabu almost beat me, though, which was unexpected.

Halo 2 Anniversary MCC: I started this up on Normal difficulty. Currently... I just got up to "The Oracle".

Animal Crossing New Horizons: Still going - though I'm not doing future Stamp Rallies as I don't really need more plaques. I'm close to getting my 758k loan fully paid off before I get the top floor loan. Oh boy, that'll take a while.

Evoland Legendary: Yeah, I got it, beat the first one, and I'm almost done with the second one... but Ceres is a pain in the ass and I keep dying in that third phase.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
picked up oxenfree from this bundle and i'm loving it so far. gorgeous visuals, just the right amount of spooky, and a compelling story.

If you'd like to get a bunch of computer games and ttrpgs for almost nothing, I highly recommend grabbing the bundle while you can! There are over 700 games included and there are a few well-known gems in there, like Night in the Woods, so I think that makes it WELL worth the $5 (though you can choose to pay more to support a good cause!).

Last edited:

Redwood

Weirdo, challenge runner, memes.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Raddish.
Time Zone
GMT+1
IGN
Rad
Currently I am playing World of Warcraft, both Battle For Azeroth and Classic.

My ongoing goals for these two are as follows.
  • Unlocking the Vulpera playable race in Battle for Azeroth. This requires a lot of reputation farming, and I am nearing the goal every day.
  • Obtaining all best-in-slot armor and weapons for my Shaman in Classic. This is done through the endgame raiding, which I try to do one every other day. Otherwise I just try to get more money.
I also play Destiny 2 quite a bit. I am very new to it, and just trying to reach the levels to do more cool things with people.

Lastly as an ongoing thing is I do challenge runs in video games. Currently, I am going through Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin using only a broken straight sword. Whiiiiich isn't going too well, but I have clips for each bossfight to show its legitimacy.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition UwU

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Switch FC
SW-6946-6396-3973
Pokemon Sword: Battle Tower, sorting out Pokedex, messing with outfits, more Battle Tower. Managed to get to Master Ball Tier, which is nice.

Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town: My game copy came yesterday, and I'm already past the Spring Derby. Marie's at a Purple Heart, too. Though I did have a chuckle at Brandon's introduction... because I named my character Brandon.