Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Some Toon Blast. Thanks Ryan Renolds

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
I'm playing Skyrim: Special Edition right now. It's super fun because I can install mods that make things a lot more fun. Magic isn't worthless now and my mage playstyle is viable :uwuazurill:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
I took the plunge and got both AC: Unity and AC: Syndicate - since I wanted to try out those games and they were over 60% off on UPlay. Anyway...

Assassin's Creed: Unity: I've gotten up to Sequence 7 and got all the viewpoints in Paris. I have been doing a LOT of different things, but not entirely everything. Aside from everything to do with Cafe Theatre back in Sequence 5, which was kinda difficult. I'm not sure whether to just finish the main story to get the stuff from that, before doing the other side missions and co-op missions - because I'm not doing Dead Kings until I'm done with Paris, which will take quite a long while.

SAF

Child of the Musketeers (?)
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Pokemon aside, I've been playing Sailor Moon Drops. It's basically Pokemon Shuffle Mobile but with Sailor Moon instead of Pokemon. Super casual, eh?

I'm also a big fan of MegaMan series, especially Battle Network and Star Force. Unfortunately, they have been discontinued since long ago, so I don't even expect updates on those games.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. I stopped at the fifth case last time, so now I’m just finishing it. Really solid visual novel.

Vayatir

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. I stopped at the fifth case last time, so now I’m just finishing it. Really solid visual novel.
Honestly it's one of my least favourite games in the series. If you ever get a chance to play the second game, I'd recommend it, it's much better.

-Rosen

Cleb
AKA
Cleb
Not playing it right now but in 12 hours I will start playing the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, reliving my childhood. I'm getting incredibly impatient but the wait will be 100% worth it

Also I'm ready for these god tier visuals

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
Besides my generic Overwatch I've really branched out in my games I've been playing lately. I recently just finished Tomb Raider 2013 and I'm currently replaying KOTOR 2 and playing through Danganronpa V3 finally. On top of those I recently resubbed to FFXIV so I'm wondering if I'll get back into that.

BZWGolem

Conspirator☆
Staff Emeritus
Currently playing Castlevania Symphony of the Night on my PS Vita (got it in the PS Store).
It's been a long time since any sidescroller got me this invested <3

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Currently replaying Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia after not touching it for like a year.

It's pretty great.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Assassin's Creed Unity: Beaten the main story, but I haven't started Dead Kings yet. Part of me can't entirely be bothered, because...

Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Apparently, if you put in your UPlay rewards before even playing a new file, the game skips straight to the start of Sequence 1. Go figure. Anyway, I think I'm on... Sequence 4, and I've done Evie's missions for that sequence. Just onto Jacob's and maybe conquer a few districts while I'm at it.

Crash N-Sane Trilogy: FINALLY beat the first game, and gotten all of the gems. And beat Cortex. Jeez, was that a pain. Onto Crash 2, I guess.

(UPDATE 17/11: I beat Stormy Ascent! Holy cow, was that tough as balls)

Unfortunately, this is probably gonna change once Darksiders 3 comes out. Oh boy...

Last edited:

Vulture

that guy, you know
CrossCode.
Holy hell's bells this game came out of absolutely nowhere for me and it's fantastic

Mr.Lamont

Pokemon Oldie
AKA
Dj
Time Zone
EST
I've been Going between Let's Go Eevee, Civ VI (on Switch), and Sims 4 Get Famous. I have way to many options right now.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I’m replaying the first Ace Attorney game with my mom. It’s fun helping her on cases I’m already familiar with.

Reactions: SAF

SAF

Child of the Musketeers (?)
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
As for myself, I'm recently going back and forth between grinding for Elite 4 in Pokemon Moon (I haven't finished my challenge run there) and replaying MegaMan Star Force 2 Zerker x Ninja (only making a progress in the Ninja part). And when I'm away from my laptop, I tend to randomly play either Sailor Moon Drops, Candy Crush Jelly, or Bejeweled Classic (yes, Bejeweled has its mobile version). That, and I've been thinking of playing Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery when I feel like deleting some apps for it.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Oblivion: I caved and got the Steam version, since the Retail version (I have the 5th anniversary edition) only comes with the 2 big DLCs and not the 8 other small ones that are basically required for good modding and playing through the disc is a pain. Speaking of modding, I've done a bit of modding, but since I have zero clue how to use Wyre Bash (I know I should look this up, but sort of can't be bothered right this minute), my game has crashed a few times on my way to Bravil. I might put up my mod list later, but idk. Running a female Dunmer assassin like I keep doing recently.

Skyrim Special Edition: I swear I keep making new playthroughs, but since Take Notes is now on Special Edition, I decided to start a new playthrough. Of a Dunmer... assassin/ranger/I have no idea what to do with her. And since I'm also running Frostfall, I keep forgetting that Windhelm is a terrible place to start the game. Not as bad as Dawnstar, but still bad.

Bayonetta Wii U: Finally got around to finishing this off. The Jubileus fight wasn't as bad as my PC run, but I did okay.

Bayonetta 2: Since I finished the first one, I jumped straight into the second one... and immediately get annoyed about the button mapping changes. Why is weapon change on R and not on ZL like the first game? Granted, not needing the Gamepad to be on is a plus, but still...

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cabin 2
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Just started playing Undertale for the first time. :hmmazurill:

Vayatir

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
Finally making progress through Danganronpa V3. Was very meh on the first case for numerous reasons so I put it down for a week or two, but found it really picked up after that.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Ni No Kuni 2. Normally I’m not into action RPGs, but the combat here is so fluid. Every fight feels amazing.