Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Darksiders III: It's finally out! And boy... I don't know what to say other than "holy crap this is hard". I'm playing on Balanced (which is basically Normal) and I've made it to the Hollows. Just getting my ass kicked by the Flame Warden, which is a pain. I'd rather not drop the game to Story/Easy in order to beat it, though. Doesn't change the amount of times I've died and gone back about a minute or two. Checkpoint placement is annoying.

UPDATE: I actually got through the Hollows, as well as beat the Flame Warden! I've taken down Avarice - and gotten the Storm Hollow, and am pretty close to Sloth at the moment. Oh yeah, I also met Pride, but can't do her until the rest are taken out.

Darksiders Warmastered: Started this not long ago, before DS3 came out. Haven't gotten far on it, just met with Samael and started on the way to Tiamat. I've already beaten the game on PS3, so it doesn't entirely matter to me if I beat it or not.

Story of Seasons: Still slow and grindy. Got to around Summer 20 of Year 2. Still trying to get more money (even if I reached the 1 million mark) and getting good animals and crops.

Last edited:

Dizzy

Happy Home Showcaser
AKA
Rowlix
Time Zone
CST
I bought Don't Starve Together for me and my friend because it was on the Steam Autumn Sale and I love it! :cheekyazurill:

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Jasper and I are currently playing through Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc . Just got done with the first class trial. It's been pretty fun so far!

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
Jasper and I are currently playing through Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc . Just got done with the first class trial. It's been pretty fun so far!
This is one of my favorite games ever made, please let me know how you guys like it! Kyoko Kirigiri is arguably my favorite character in video games.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Pokemon X. Because of course I am.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Love Live: School Idol Festival. Been playing it for the Idolocke I’m doing. It’s a fun rhythm game aside from the combo system.

Reactions: SAF

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Darksiders III: Well. That was an experience. I've beaten the game on Balanced. Haven't gotten everything - like the other Chosen, I know I'm missing one of them; the other artefacts, and getting all the weapons up to max. But then there's beating the game on Apocalyptic and the 2 DLCs coming later. So, this'd be something for later. It's a good game. Not perfect, but good.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
I've been playing Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer. I wish we could design an entire town as well instead of just individual houses, but it's still really cute.

kansas

Copy that, Copycat!
AKA
Nusha
been playing crypt of the necrodancer for a while. good game!

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Cytus 2. It’s a really fun mobile rhythm game with an excellent story. I’m absolutely hooked.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Persona 3 and 5 rhythm game collector’s edition arrived today and you can bet i’m about to play the heck out of them for a while

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Yakuza 0. Great game, but it’s really awkward to play when my parents are around. Not used to playing M rated games.

seaturtle

Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!!
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cabin 2
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
I'm cruising through Smash Ultimate right now!!!! It's so beautiful aaag;alskjg;alskdjg;alksdj;g

~Kilza~

Contemplation
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Still playing Red Dead Redemption 2. Finally finished the main story, now working on the epilogue.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Oblivion: Still going at it. Not much else to say about it. I did get Martin and "This cannot be"/Jauffre to Cloud Ruler Temple, but since I have a mod that spaces out the main quest... I have time to kill on that front.

Kirby's Adventure Wii: Otherwise known as "Kirby's Return to Dreamland", I managed to procure a copy (from the eShop) and I just finished World 1, though I missed one Gear thing in World 3 (the one where you have to chase a monkey... ugh...) Also, whenever Magolor talks, I hear Chugga's Elmo voice. Yeah.

Ni No Kuni 2: And I'm back playing this too, with the new DLC out, I might as well try and finish that as well as the adventure pack DLC. And holy hell, Mausinger is tough as balls. I need to get my timing right with him so I don't get one/two-shot. Jeez.

Vayatir

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
Still plowing through Tear Ring Saga. Reached the hardest point in the game (map 18) and holy crap it's so much tougher than everything before it. Once I get through this it should be relatively smooth sailing for the last 22~ chapters though.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
After more than four years of planning to play it, I finally started the first Danganronpa game lol. Playing with Ravey and having a good time so far!!

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Completed Daganropa and now actually playing a bit of persona 5!