What Are You Currently Playing? V3

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
I'm playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I've unlocked everyone and am almost done with the adventure. After that it's just going to be getting better at maining Corrin so I can win online matches.

Revan

Skyborn Trainer
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Like Christy said, her and I have been playing the first Danganronpa game, and it's been really fun! Aside from games listed in my previous post, I'm also playing Star Wars: Jedi Academy and I picked Black 2 back up as well now that the academic quarter is over.

~Kilza~

.-.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I finished RDR2 earlier this week, so now I'm playing Pokemon: Ultra Moon

Mystical

Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus
Cult Classic
I'm playing Paper Mario properly. Liking it so far. I've rescued one of the seven star spirits.

Typhlosion

The Perfect Ruler
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
Took a break for about a month to spend some time on Gen VII, but now I'm back to Diamond Version. Currently grinding a Gabite to evolve it into Garchomp for my living Pokedex.

Resolute

The Locowomotive
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
I've been playing a lot of Super Hexagon. I got the PC version bc I lost the version I had on my phone. >:[

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight. This game is pure fanservice and I love every second of it. I’m just so attached to the cast of Persona 5.

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Time Zone
GMT
Currently I'm going through Wolfenstein: The New Order, as part of my drive to clear out my huge backlog. Having a ton of fun with it. Almost as fun as Doom 2016. Prior to that I hadn't played a proper single player campaign shooter since like... Halo 4 or something. It feels refreshing to revisit the genre.

Last edited:

~Kilza~

.-.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Now that I've finished up Ultra Moon, I'm playing WarioWare Gold for the 3DS and Sonic Mania Plus for the Switch.

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Hunter
Playing The Sims 4 and it is so fun and de-stressing and relaxing. I've been exclusively playing The Sims 1 for my entire life, and I love it, but it is nice jumping ahead to future with all the quality of life improvements and general just...better gameplay. Not to say I don't love Sims 1 and won't play it again, but Sims 4 is amazing, man.

smoky

born to die
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Sims 4 is amazing, man
for once, someone has listened to my preaching uwu

i've been playing kirby star allies a lot and oHBOI it's so much fun!!! it's super simple but i keep comparing it to super mario bros which is super nostalgic for me and i love it so naturally this game is another one i love

Vayatir

Right. On. Cue!
Staff Emeritus
Playing The Sims 4 and it is so fun and de-stressing and relaxing. I've been exclusively playing The Sims 1 for my entire life, and I love it, but it is nice jumping ahead to future with all the quality of life improvements and general just...better gameplay. Not to say I don't love Sims 1 and won't play it again, but Sims 4 is amazing, man.
Wait, you've not played 2 or 3? Those were the golden age!

Been playing Fire Emblem: Shadows of Valentia - Aiming for a Blitzkrieg run + Post-Game stuff. Almost done with Act 4 Celica. Also playing Transport Fever on PC as a destress game.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I picked up Horizon:Zero Dawn today and played it for a few hours. The open world is tons of fun to explore.

Biohazard

Smug Mai
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Wiktoria, Lycoris
Time Zone
UTC+2
Here are the games I'm currently playing;
-Fire Emblem
-Final Fantasy 6
-Golden Sun
-Pokémon SoulSilver
-Kingdom Hearts

I have to finish all the games I want to play this year.

Felly

beating this world
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
League of Legends is the main game I'm playing right now. Picking it back up for the new year and getting some practice in before the new ranked season starts later this month.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I'm playing a CRPG from the early 2000's ('02, I think) as I type this. You might be familiar with Neverwinter Nights. If you know Dungeons and Dragons, or Baldur's Gate, you roughly know how this one works. I built a Monk and I'm seventh level at the time of writing.

Cynical_Toast

Professional Video Gamer
AKA
Charlie
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
I picked up Earthbound again and I think I've finally gotten into it, after trying for years. I'm not too far in but I've been enjoying it so far.

also i played like 20 hours of smash ultimate in 4 days so there was that to.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Celeste: I caved and decided to get this game. So far, it's pretty good! Then again, I already have like over 300 deaths on a few levels. That windy level for instance, ugh... Anyway, I'm at the Mirror Temple, but I'll probably go back to get all the B-Sides, Crystal Hearts, and Strawberries before Chapter 7 or something.

Fallout 4: Still going through, just taking care of Commonwealth stuff. Like settlements and ****. There's a lot of quests I haven't done, and yet I'm just... going after settlements. Did the Automatron questline, and I've done a bunch in Far Harbor, but just slowing going through the rest of the Commonwealth.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Been playing some more Yakuza Zero. Currently I’m on Chapter 14. After fighting Kuze four times, I’ve become very fond of his battle theme. It’s really intense!