Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cabin 2
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
Splatoon 2!! Ended up getting it with some Christmas money over Super Mario Odyssey because it was on sale and I wanted to eventually get it anyways. Totally worth it too, I've been having a blast.

-Rosen

Cleb
AKA
Cleb
Kingdom Hearts 2; playing through it one more time to tide me over for KH3 at the end of the month~

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
The Nonary Games: 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. For the exact same reason I played Dangronpa. What can I say I like dark games with puzzles.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Final Fantasy 10 Remastered. Been procrastinating on this game for a while.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
A major update on Cytus 2 has been released and I couldn’t be happier. It adds a new opening cutscene and an extra free campaign.

Last edited:

icelandic

Adept Trainer
Back into Kerbal Space Program. Playing with the Real Solar System mod, which means big rockets. Currently building a space station in Low Earth Orbit, launched three modules so far and want to add two more before I crew it with some Kerbals.

Lauren

D:
Pokémon Silver.
I've only played a tiny bit of this game... Planning on playing all the way through this time.

Edit: Change of plan... My cart doesn't want to save any more, so I've downloaded Crystal onto my 3DS and I'm playing that instead.

Last edited:

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Elder Scrolls Online: Finally finished the Murkmire questline! Just in time for the Elsweyr announcement. I probably won't do Wrathstone, since I haven't bothered with the dungeon DLCs like Wolfhunter and such. Just have... the Covenant and Dominion quests... and... Orsinium... yeah, I won't get those done anytime soon. Part of me can't be bothered.

Xenoblade Chronicles: Got the Wii version, and started going through it. Got to the Refugee Camp, but I haven't had much else in progress. Aside from a whole bunch of quests that I got done from Colony 9.

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia: Started a new Hard/Casual run, but I haven't gotten far, as I have NO idea what to make my villagers this time around, since last time was the *cough* recommended classes by the game's text. I just know that I'll make Faye a cleric instead of a PegKnight. Even though Faye was a pretty good PegKnight in my first playthrough. Speaking of, Thabes Labyrinth remains stupid.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Xenoblade Chronicles: Got the Wii version, and started going through it. Got to the Refugee Camp, but I haven't had much else in progress. Aside from a whole bunch of quests that I got done from Colony 9.
How is it so far? I’ve been thinking about getting the 3DS version (don’t have enough room for my Wii U at the moment.)

Finally got around to trying Golden Sun out. It looks amazing for a GBA game.

Flo

Half-Genie Hero
Time Zone
BST
im on that grind to finish Spider-Man PS4 before KH3 comes out

i need to get that bread gamers

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
How is it so far? I’ve been thinking about getting the 3DS version (don’t have enough room for my Wii U at the moment.)

Finally got around to trying Golden Sun out. It looks amazing for a GBA game.
It's better on the bigger screen, definitely. (I have the 3DS version, and I'm up to Mechonis Field on there) It's good, but I know it's a long game. I'm pretty sure I'm missing quests in Colony 9, but I still have a bunch of Bionis Leg quests to do - once I get Sharla, which'll help a ton.

But it's Bionis Leg. And you can't say you've been on Bionis Leg if you haven't been taken out by that Level 81 Unique Monster while taking on Ponios, lol.

Moonwatcher

The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself
Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Just got the fourth party member, who coincidentally was already my favourite character before they joined.

Fafrir

<Poison Claws Intensifies>
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
Switch FC
Soon TM
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition and Octopath Traveler. Should probably finish the latter since I beat all the character stories.

Flo

Half-Genie Hero
Time Zone
BST
Y'ALL KNOW WHAT IM PLAYING

KINO HEARTS 3 BAYBEE

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
IGN
Dragonite, usually
After a long hiatus I'm back to playing Xenoblade Chronicles. It's good, but it's not the be-all and end-all of RPGs that a lot of Xenoblade fans are trying to make me believe. Story's good, gameplay progression's a little weird - it dumps about a dozen different mechanics on you in the first ten hours and expects you to know what to do with them. And as much of a technical marvel as it is for a Wii game, it is WAY down in the uncanny valley; I'm playing on a small screen and can basically trace out all of the polygons with a ruler, the textures on the terrain are all different scales and it's kinda awkward to stand at the bottom of a big cliff where grass and rock intersect, etc. Doing it on a big TV might actually be rather uncomfortable. Still probably going to be a Top 5 for me if it keeps this up the whole way through, though.

(Also in the middle of a save file for HeartGold but I'm pretty bad at juggling two games at once so that's going to have to wait until I'm done with XC, if that game ever ends.)

Wheegalure

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Nick
Yesterday I beat Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Today I start playing Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

oh and also a week or so I beat Wind Waker

theDINOsaurus

I See the Light
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Started Danganronpa V3

The Nonary Games: 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. For the exact same reason I played Dangronpa. What can I say I like dark games with puzzles.
late but this is a fun series hope you enjoyed/are enjoying

Flo

Half-Genie Hero
Time Zone
BST
i finished kh3

my god

im a changed man

im still not off nomura's wild ride