What Are You Currently Playing? V3

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
I'm currently playing FF14. I recently got back into it after a month of so away from it.

Dragonite

Have they found the One Piece yet
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
IGN
Dragonite, usually
Officially began Nier: Automata today. Seems pretty good, I've been informed that it really kicks things into high gear later though. Also, does anyone know if it's officially a hack-and-slash or a bullet hell? Because it can't seem to make up its mind

Moonwatcher

The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself
Ever since it was released in the UK, I've been obsessed with Dragalia Lost. As well as the obvious reason to like it, (AKA: Dragons,) it's a really fun game. Kinda like LoZ Four Swords, but with more different weapons. Also much better Gacha-wise than Fire Emblem Heroes. I just wish Mym was playable.

Psychoreality

Lazy Music Boy
I'm currently doing a Pokemon Platinum randomiser Nuzlocke race with a friend. I am so rusty. We're currently basically tied but I think my deaths are a bit more painful than his.

The Griddler

Hurts Just
AKA
Griddle, Stercus, Fsteak, Puppeteer Mask, Dood Brodia, Charles Styles Mystery Diners, Mayor Flavourtown
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
I picked up Civilization VI for the Switch a few days ago while on a family trip because it was like, thirty dollars off. I can't stop playing it. I won for the first time last night as the Kongo, I'm now trying to go for a Domination Victory as the Aztec with Barbarians on because I had them turned off my last few times. It has been an experience.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Still on Persona 4 Golden. The boss of the sixth dungeon is on a whole new level.

I also got Persona 3 FES in the mail. As much as I’ve been whooped while playing on Persona 4’s hard mode, I’ll think I’ll do the same difficulty here. There’s something satisfying about that difficulty.

Moonwatcher

The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself
Still on Persona 4 Golden. The boss of the sixth dungeon is on a whole new level.

I also got Persona 3 FES in the mail. As much as I’ve been whooped while playing on Persona 4’s hard mode, I’ll think I’ll do the same difficulty here. There’s something satisfying about that difficulty.
You might want to be careful with FES, since you can't directly control your party members in 3, so your stuck with the AI deciding for them. So it'll likely be much more frustrating than 4's hard mode.

Related, I've just started Persona 4. Pretty cool so far. Already suspect two different characters as the main bad guy. Haven't actually got to the part where you actually have a persona or can fight yet. Good game so far though.

Cynical_Toast

Professional Video Gamer
AKA
Charlie
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
In addition to being in the middle of KOTOR, Mother 3, Terraria, Super Metroid, Hollow Knight, and having my nightly matches of TF2, I've been getting a serious itch to pick Dark Souls up again. So I'm only playing a few things right now.