What Are You Currently Playing? V3

The Griddler

Mermaid and Robot Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Just started playing Arcade Spirits today. It's a visual novel/dating sim based on an arcade. It has a lot of love and passion for the subject and the various subcommunities that come with it, and the writing is pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the art style when it comes to some of the character designs but it's a fairly minor thing on my end.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Decided to go back to Nier Automata after I heard there were multiple paths. I now take back my comment about the game ending before it starts.

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Dropping League for the rest of the month since I've gotten into Silver IV, and that was my goal for the month. I'll pick it back up again at the beginning of May when I'm ready to start climbing into Silver III and reach my goal for the year.

Still playing RuneScape off and on. I'm working on getting my Smithing up to level 60 this month, but the overall goal before I move onto another skill is level 82. I'm at level 57 right now and slowly working towards level 58 right now.

Adding White 2 to my play list because of MarriPlays. I'm at the first checkpoint finally, and I'll probably hang out there until the next checkpoint drops. I'm doing a Naturelocke for it, so I'm limited to certain types, which is easier said than done. If I finish it though, it'll be the first Nuzlocke I've ever completed!

I'm playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World off and on. I typically play it before work if I have time to, and I haven't had too much time to lately. (And the last time I did, I had so much time that I ended up getting on the computer instead.) I'm working on grinding a monster up to level 50 though so I can challenge Alice and Decus for the 30840284208401834th time and maybe actually beat them for once. I guess the grinding helps though because it's also getting Emil and Marta extra levels for the next time I try to fight them.

Going to add Bravely Second to my play list as well when I'm not playing White 2 for MarriPlays. I'm going to start playing it tomorrow night since I'm going to be sitting in the mall for a few hours till my mom gets off work, but it's one of the 3DS games on my games backlog to finish, so I'm going to work on finishing that and then move onto another DS or 3DS game that I haven't finished yet. I want to plow through my games backlog before I get too many new games.

Also playing Clicker Heroes off and on. It's nice to get the achievements in the game, and I want to get all of them before I really stop playing it. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting there. One achievement at a time...

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I am currently playing and am almost done Pokemon Black 2 for MarriPlays.

e: Don't feel like double posting, so I'll add on here that I'm now playing Valkyria Chronicles 4 on the Switch.

Last edited:

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I’ve had Breath of the Wild since I got my Switch months ago but finally decided to start playing it

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I've decided to try and cut my backlog by a significant amount, so now I am finally playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
IGN
Isiac
I'm playing paper mario the thousand year door on my gamecube lol

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Persona Q2: Started up the game today after downloading it, and started exploring the 2nd floor of KAMOSHIDAAAAAAAAAAAMAN. (and that is how I will refer to the first Labyrinth and the first boss) Apparently someone didn't tell us that the rare shadow in KAMOSHIDAAAAAAAAAAAMAN has Kouha - a Bless Skill. Does wonders on Joker, I'll tell you that much.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I went to a large used game store in Portland and got some titles from my backlog:

1. Xenoblade Chronicles 1: Amazing game so far, but I can only hear “I’m feeling it” so many times.

2. Xenosaga Episode 1: A PS2 JRPG that intrigued me after I heard about the story. The battle system kinda reminds me of the Mario and Luigi games.

3. Dragon Quest 9: Played a bit from a rental copy as a kid, but now I can finally own it. It’s just as fun as I remember.

4. Theaterythm Final Fantasy: The gameplay and structure is really addicting.

5. Bravely Default: I already owned the sequel, but I’ve waited until I got the original to catch up on the story. The boss battle theme is one of the most hyped songs I’ve ever heard.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Persona Q2: Man, I've gotten some decent headway on this game. Not only did I get the FeMC from KAMOSHIDAAAAAAAAAMAN, I had to grind a bit in order to beat KAMOSHIDAAAAAAAAAMAN's second form (The Left Carrot is really annoying - recommend you get rid of it first. It's weak to Electric. Right Carrot is Fire). After that, I started up the second labyrinth, Junessic Land (no joke here, unfortunately), ended up needing some Sub-Personas with Resist Ice (because one of the main Shadows in Junessic Land has Bufu. And likes targeting Joker with it. Fun). Oh, and not only that, but I recruited the Investigation Team (sans Yosuke, who's still in the movie). And, like PQ:

P5 Protag: Nice to me-Hee-t you-ho!
P4 Protag: ME EAT YOU WHOLE
P3P Protag: I am in your care.
Other party members: wut? wild card handshake?

Wheegalure

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
started persona 5 the other day. I haven’t been this obsessed with a video game in like five years. just beat the second palace and I’m trying to restrict myself so I don’t burn through the game too quickly

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Finally picked up KH3 and started that. Hype is real. Was playing Bloodborne before that, and that's also a good game, but now I got KH3 and I really wanna play through all that because I've waited too long for this.

chaejoo

eats metal
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
max
i got botw for my birthday, and i've never really played a game that equally calming, terrifying, and frustrating all in one

started playing octopath traveler again after dropping it because of how ridiculously hard the bosses are, and i still haven't gotten past where i left off, even after a few days

Bossvelt

Inactive
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Finally picked up KH3 and started that. Hype is real. Was playing Bloodborne before that, and that's also a good game, but now I got KH3 and I really wanna play through all that because I've waited too long for this.
better go back to bloodborne after kh3 that **** is a MASTERPIECE

also been playing spiderman ps4 is good ya

Thundawave

♔ Deja Vu ♔
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
IGN
Regine
Getting through the levels of Cytus 2. Managed to nab the game while it was free, and I’m having a good time so far. Ivy is best girl.

Pikampy

Ace trainer
Time Zone
UTC +1
3DS FC
2037-1969-4058
Playing FF7 in switch,pretty fun would recommend.
You need alot of free time tho

Felly

not in love tonight
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Cult Classic
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
better go back to bloodborne after kh3 that **** is a MASTERPIECE
I plan on it! I was actually talking to a friend about it, and he ended up gifting me Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin on Steam, so I picked that up too last night. I definitely want to go back to Bloodborne when I finish KH3, but Dark Souls II gonna get me through till then.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Clearing off the backlog continues, as I'm now onto Kirby: Triple Deluxe

mrpuppychow

a literal puppy
Time Zone
CST
I just finished playing through New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe for the Switch. Complete the game with 5-stars on both files. While I have yet to get gold medals on every challenge, I do wanna take a break from Mario until the new Mario Maker comes out.

For now, I plan to start on Yoshi's Crafted World, which I haven't played since I got it a month-ish ago. Looking forward to it since the demo really captivated me with all the cute whatnot. ^_^