What Are You Currently Playing? V3

The Griddler

Bagpipe Inquisitor
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
PuppeteerMask, MystletainnKick
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Just started playing Arcade Spirits today. It's a visual novel/dating sim based on an arcade. It has a lot of love and passion for the subject and the various subcommunities that come with it, and the writing is pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the art style when it comes to some of the character designs but it's a fairly minor thing on my end.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Decided to go back to Nier Automata after I heard there were multiple paths. I now take back my comment about the game ending before it starts.

Felly

beating this world
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Dropping League for the rest of the month since I've gotten into Silver IV, and that was my goal for the month. I'll pick it back up again at the beginning of May when I'm ready to start climbing into Silver III and reach my goal for the year.

Still playing RuneScape off and on. I'm working on getting my Smithing up to level 60 this month, but the overall goal before I move onto another skill is level 82. I'm at level 57 right now and slowly working towards level 58 right now.

Adding White 2 to my play list because of MarriPlays. I'm at the first checkpoint finally, and I'll probably hang out there until the next checkpoint drops. I'm doing a Naturelocke for it, so I'm limited to certain types, which is easier said than done. If I finish it though, it'll be the first Nuzlocke I've ever completed!

I'm playing Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World off and on. I typically play it before work if I have time to, and I haven't had too much time to lately. (And the last time I did, I had so much time that I ended up getting on the computer instead.) I'm working on grinding a monster up to level 50 though so I can challenge Alice and Decus for the 30840284208401834th time and maybe actually beat them for once. I guess the grinding helps though because it's also getting Emil and Marta extra levels for the next time I try to fight them.

Going to add Bravely Second to my play list as well when I'm not playing White 2 for MarriPlays. I'm going to start playing it tomorrow night since I'm going to be sitting in the mall for a few hours till my mom gets off work, but it's one of the 3DS games on my games backlog to finish, so I'm going to work on finishing that and then move onto another DS or 3DS game that I haven't finished yet. I want to plow through my games backlog before I get too many new games.

Also playing Clicker Heroes off and on. It's nice to get the achievements in the game, and I want to get all of them before I really stop playing it. Slowly, but surely, I'm getting there. One achievement at a time...

~Kilza~

Contemplation
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I am currently playing and am almost done Pokemon Black 2 for MarriPlays.