Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Persona Q2: Jeez, taking on the second labyrinth was a bit annoying (Particularly Yosukesaurus and those Herbivores with different weaknesses). But somehow, I managed to be either underlevelled, or have terrible Sub-Personas, because I am STRUGGLING through the third labyrinth: A.I.G.I.S. I haven't switched out from using Joker, Yu, Queen, FeMC, and Noir for my main exploration, but I need to try for those other Sub-Personas... when I'm actually at a decent level and not sitting in the late 20s early 30s for my party and Sub-Personas.

I did get the SEES crew (minus Aigis and the male MC), and bits of the labyrinth are confusing, but... it'll take a while. HOPEFULLY it's not as annoying as the Evil Spirit Club, because I still haven't beaten that in PQ1.

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
League of Legends, Pokemon Sapphire and Stardew Valley simultaneously and I hate my life because of the first choice but I'm only playing it because of Casper. :)

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
League Champion
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
I've moved on to Pokemon Y Version. Currently I'm farming Battle Points just to build up a collection of useful items while I wait for some Berries to grow.

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I've moved onto the next Kirby game on my list, Kirby: Planet Robobot.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Wind Waker HD: I've been playing a new save file from my cleared game (and thus I have the Hero's NEW invisible clothes, and can understand the ancient tongue, which is nice). I've just arrived at the Tower of the Gods, though I REALLY need to try and get all the heart pieces this time around. I only got the start of the second bar in my first playthrough. Am I doing the pictures for the figurines? ... NO. I honestly cannot be bothered doing those at all.

What I DID do, though, was get the full Bomb upgrades from the Southern and Eastern Fairy Islands, as well as that much needed Wallet upgrade. After I do the Tower, I'm going to explore as much as I can (with the little equipment I have) before heading to the Forsaken Fortress.

Persona Q2: I now have all the characters! And Aigis having Nuclear skills on Palladion is... an interesting addition to her set. Anyway, still going with the third labyrinth, and definitely still have quite a ways to go. I might need to go back to Junessic Land to grind the rest of the party members up instead of using the Growth Incenses to get them to the WIld Level. Eh, whatever.

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
I recently played and finished the Nonary Games version of Zero Escape: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Rooms. It's a good game with interesting storytelling mechanics and plot mixed in with neat (albeit fairly easy) escape the room puzzles. Looking forward to playing the other 2 games in the trilogy!

I have also started up Tales of Berseria. Haven't gotten very far so I don't have a lot to say but it appears that my understanding of it is going to be hurt a bit by not having played Zestiria. Oh well, I picked this one because I heard it was a better overall game anyway heheh

Other games I have played recently: Marie's Room, which is extremely short (but free on Steam! and was worth the hour or so it took to finish), and The Talos Principle, which has a lot of interesting puzzles to it but I keep getting minor motion sickness from it so I can only play a bit of it at a time. But it gets fairly deep into some philosophical problems so I like that aspect of it too.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
Still playing Arcaea even after Smash Camp is over. I've been pretty much excited to play a rhythm game other than osu, y'know :whistleazurill:

Flo

Captain Marvelous
Time Zone
BST
have decided to go back and start hollow knight again. i started it a long time ago and put it down for some reason, and i have no clue where i am.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Persona Q2: Oh man... I've been doing a lot since I last updated here. Let's go through it. First of all, I completed A.I.G.I.S, and the fourth labyrinth (which I will NOT say the name of because major spoilers), and got started on the last labyrinth of the game. I've done all of the tickets I've gotten so far, and my party's around levels 60-62 (still running with the Wild Cards + Aigis setup, that still works amazingly). Also, my Compendium's past 75% (and yes, I did get Mara. No, I never used it - though idk if I will) so I still have quite a bunch of Personas to still get in order to have 100% Compendium.

HungryPiplup

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Crash CTR - me and my wife are having a blast with this game. It sure is a nice filler till Sword and Shield come out.. or another good main series game I like.

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
As if I didn't already have enough unfinished games running at the same time, I sank some time into Octopath this long weekend. I hope the last 65 hours are as good as the first 10!

(I also made about two hours of progress into Chrono Trigger. I'll finish one of these eventually, probably.)

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Crash CTR - me and my wife are having a blast with this game. It sure is a nice filler till Sword and Shield come out.. or another good main series game I like.
That game was my childhood and I’m super excited to get it especially since I can play with my sister online! Glad to hear you’re enjoying it I haven’t actually looked into what people think of the remake yet!

I’m still working my way through BOTW and PQ2 when I have time

HungryPiplup

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
That game was my childhood and I’m super excited to get it especially since I can play with my sister online! Glad to hear you’re enjoying it I haven’t actually looked into what people think of the remake yet!

I’m still working my way through BOTW and PQ2 when I have time
I am still playing BOTW sometimes just for passing time and fighting or just cut grass and hunt fairies.

Yeah, this game really fits everyone is it is really adaptable- My wife took the easy mode and was so bad she could not turn without hitting something, but after a few games she got better and now a few days later and here we are- she defeated me 3 times in a row.

Btw- I bought it for the Switch because that’s the only console I have, but if you have PS4 or Xbox you should buy the version for one of these.

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
The summer of the backlog continues as I'm now playing The Last Guardian.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Pokken Tournament: Finally got back into playing this, since I hadn't finished the Chroma League after beating Shadow Mewtwo... god knows how long ago (Wii U version, btw) - but yeah, finally beat the Chroma League - and the Champ was somehow a bit too easy. Got a Perfect on my first round. But, I started up the Iron League "post-game", and FINALLY managed to beat a Chandelure (I freaking hate Chandelure and it felt so good to beat it) and got through one round of that. Tried to take on the Final Shadow Mewtwo battle again, but... yeah, lost a number of times. I also had no idea Shadow Mewtwo was... pretty freaking OP when you actually use him. Thought he'd be nerfed from the boss version - but no, that Burst Attack still has 9999 hits on it.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Dragon Quest VIII: I'm still not entirely used to things in the game yet though I've only been playing this game for an hour or two. I do plan on jumping back to the original trilogy when I finish this game.

Crash Team Racing: I've never played the original but did play Crash Nitro Kart for a bit. I don't think I've been completely hooked to this game but it's a nice change of pace from Mario Kart, which I still is the superior racer.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: After playing at least a little of every Smash Bros game, I think this one has finally won me over. The battle speed is perfect, the variety in stages is amazing, and classic mode has some actual replayability. I’d love to play online with some people, but my current internet speed is 6 mbps. Maybe one day...

Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology: Totally worth the three “are you looking for anything in particular” questions I got from employees at Best Buy. The highly interactive story and intriguing world make me want to see everything this game offers.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Persona 3 Portable

Playing as Fem MC. I'm in love.

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
The latest game from my backlog that I'm now playing is Spyro Reignited Trilogy.