What Are You Currently Watching/Reading?

Felly

beating this world
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
Currently reading Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. I have a goal for the year to read 5 books, so fingers crossed that I can actually do it. (I actually have a goal to finish Anna Karenina by the end of the month, but that probably won't happen, haha.)

KingCrimSiN

Just Works
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
Watching Chihayafuru 2, episode 8.
Hopefully I can finish the remaining episodes soon, because I really want to watch Ben-To next.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes. My Mom read it when she was my age (some 44 years ago) and she still remembers the book vividly. Hearing about how much of an impact it left on her made me intrigued to give the book a shot for myself. Now that I’m halfway in, I can see why. The things that the protagonist dealt with in his past are truly disturbing. It’s an excellent book, but I wouldn’t recommend it for the faint of heart.

Mystical

Glutu Malu Soñi
Cult Classic
Watched Mary Poppins yesterday. Gave it a 5/10 (though it may have been a 7/10 or 8/10 on its own...)

Kyogre386

Junior Trainer
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
UTC-05:00
I've been watching the raunchy English dub of Ghost Stories. It's a absolutely hilarious, I seriously recommend it.
I second this, it's positively hilarious, especially later on when they start caring even less than before about a faithful adaptation.

Myself, I recently watched Another (anime). Was good, though wasn't a huge fan of the climax.

I'm currently watching A Certain Magical Index III (been waiting years for this) and RWBY Volume 6.

Moonwatcher

Ring ring ring, Lily desu!
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
I've just been watching season 2 of The Gifted, since it just came back from a mid season break. I really like how many different storylines and characters they have going, and how they all fit together perfectly. Not enough of Polaris this season though.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Just finished reading “And Then There Were None.” That was the most well thought out murder mystery I’ve ever read.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I'm watching season 1 of DC's Lucifer... I actually like the character, and the show, quite a lot. Probably not going to mention that offline in public, ever, because people already think atheism is akin to satanism.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
“The Last Juror” by John Grisham. Pretty good courtroom drama novel so far.

Moonwatcher

AKA
Time Zone
BST
Once Upon A Time. It's complex but funnn!
I love that show! Especially the spin off series about wonderland. I really need to watch season 8...

As for myself, I've just started on season 4 of Voltron: Legendary Defender. Having only seen one episode, I will say that the Blade of Marmora have awesome uniforms, and Lotor needs more screentime.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
“The Fog.” Aside from a couple of so bad it’s good lines, this horror film was a snooze.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Can I just say a number of books? No? Okay. But yeah, I got a lot of books at Christmas.

Read through Jemisin's Inheritance Trilogy (plus the novella), read Bright Ruin - the third book in Vic James' Dark Gifts Trilogy - and got started with the Throne of Glass series (unfortunately, I kinda spoiled myself by looking up the main protagonist for a little bit and went "nope") by starting with the prequel, then just started the first book. It's surprisingly interesting.

Mystical

Glutu Malu Soñi
Cult Classic
I love that show! Especially the spin off series about wonderland. I really need to watch season 8...
I thought season 7 was the last one? But yeah I love it too! Saw the Wonderland one but they never really finished it or I never finished watching. Maybe I'll try watching it again sometime.

Also. I'm reading a Harry Potter fanfiction...

Moonwatcher

AKA
Time Zone
BST
I thought season 7 was the last one? But yeah I love it too! Saw the Wonderland one but they never really finished it or I never finished watching. Maybe I'll try watching it again sometime.

Also. I'm reading a Harry Potter fanfiction...
Doh, yeah I meant season 7. Getting the numbers confused with Voltron again. >_< But anyway, the Wonderland one did have a proper ending, (That the main series went and ruined just to get Will Scarlet in it, and then did nothing with him. :/) so you must not have seen all of it. In which case, go watch it right now! :P

As for me, I'm reading Wings of Fire: The Hive Queen. Took a really long time to arrived since it was released December 26th, so I've only just been able to start it. So far it has not dissapointed and been worth the wait. :D

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Watching Danganropa 3: End of Hopes Peak Academy

Currently finished with episode ten of both future and despair arcs and......Yeah.

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I'm watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, specifically Part 2. Episode is titled "Ultimate Warriors From Ancient Times".

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Reread the first part of “March” by John Lewis. It’s a graphic novel etiology that recounts John Lewis’ memories of the Civil Rights movement.

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Watched Coroline with someone I’m particularly fond of. It was surprisingly disturbing for a PG animated film. I’m glad we both enjoyed it.