What Are You Currently Watching/Reading?

Moonwatcher

The show's over.
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
I've started reading The Waters of Nyra by Kelly Michelle Baker. It's pretty good so far. The cast is comprised of dragons, dragons, and more dragons. Oh and did I mention that there are dragons? :p
Also, my favourite character is already dead. After 9 pages. So that's a thing.

Psychoreality

Lazy Music Boy
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento Aureo Episode 19
Man, Gently Weeps was done so well in the adaptation. I love Ghiacchio so much in the anime, and his conclusion was perfect. Not to mention... the healing scene. Oh boy that is some of the best comedy in JoJo, period.

Ice_Dragon

The Fairy Dragon
Staff Emeritus
Time Zone
GMT +8

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
My Uncle gave me a copy of Dune after he found out I liked science fiction. I delayed reading it for a few years after being intimidated from its length and made up words, but I’ve come back. Once you get used to the made up words, the well thought out setting really shines through.

Revan

Skyborn Trainer
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
Lost Tribe of the Sith: The Collected Stories by John Jackson Miller

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Just watched episode 3 of Fate/Zero. Liked it, heck I loved it. Although fair warning to anyone looking to get into the series: It's incredibly dark.

Kyogre386

Junior Trainer
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
UTC-05:00
Just watched episode 3 of Fate/Zero. Liked it, heck I loved it. Although fair warning to anyone looking to get into the series: It's incredibly dark.
Ah, that's my second favorite anime. Recently rewatched it after getting a bigger TV. Looked even more amazing.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Toradora!: Yeah, I know, I never expected myself to actually decide to watch a high-school romance drama anime, but then I did. And OH MY GOD it was amazing. (Watched the dub version because Cassandra Lee Morris) The entire thing, the beginning, the ending... AHHHHH I want more, but that's the realm of fanfiction territory!

I know, it's weird I'd even watch Toradora, but wow. Just... wow.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
I never actually watched Love Live Sunshine season 2 when it came out.. I kinda fell out of the series by then, the game as well. But I started playing the game against recently and I've been catching up on the series, and I'm only at episode 4 but boy am I feeling such a rollercoaster of emotions. I've gone from crying to laughing within minutes. I can't believe I forgot how much this series means to me ;w;

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
Decided to give the behemoth of a memoir called “A Drifting Life” by Yoshihiro Tatsumi a shot. To get better context of him as an artist, I decided to read the Push Man in advance. His stories in the sixties were dark to say the least, but I could see the appeal in them. As for the memoir itself, I love it. There’s so much detail put into every memory and page. Learning about how he pursued his dream job is incredibly inspiring.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
Good Girls. Basically 3 girls, struggling with life, and they make the dumbass decision to rob a supermarket for some cash. They take more than anticipated, they panic and then get targeted by a gang. They then keep making even more and more dumbass decisions over, and over, and over again spiraling them into even more ****.

Felly

a firework
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I'm watching Adventure Time right now. Just got to the start of season 4 tonight. Probably won't finish it any time soon since I've still got 6 more seasons to go after this one, but I'm thinking if I've made it to almost the halfway mark in this month alone, I'll have it finished by the end of next month.

I'm also still reading Anna Karenina. Getting close to the end of it though, so maybe I'll finish it soon.

~Kilza~

The Rising Sun
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
So it's been over a year since I last watched it, but I finally watched Inside Out again. I just love it so much, and it's definitely interesting to watch it now, knowing the emotional connection I have with it and how far I've come since I last watched it. I'm also planning on watching Up tomorrow since it's my favorite movie along with Inside Out, lol.

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
I've been literally hooked on Dynasty. There's an absolutely ridiculous amount of backstabbing and deceit it's insane and it keeps me on edge, even if there's so much of it that some are painfully obvious sometimes. Every single character is a liar and traitor, even the nicest seeming ones.

Psychoreality

Lazy Music Boy
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8 JoJolion Chapter 84
WHY ISNT THIS THE FINAL ARC YET JESUS CHRIST ARAKI
Somehow, there's a new arc about chasing the Head Doctor (he's 89 years old, you know) before the final fight, even though the current setup is CLEARLY foreshadowing that the final fight will happen in this arc... The countdown makes it feel very reminiscent of Bites the Dust. However, for some reason we're just going to ignore the pre-hiatus bombshells and have this weird chase. Maybe it'll lead into the final fight, but the Doctor has a Stand that looks pretty dangerous, so I have no clue what is going to happen for the next 6 months or so. But surely, this is the last year of JoJolion... surely we can't make this series go for another two years... Surely.

Moonwatcher

The show's over.
AKA
Time Zone
BST
Just finished watching season 2 of Marvel's Runaways. Kinda sad there was more focus on action than the first series, but that's to be expected. Aside from some questionable choices regarding Alex's family & their plotline (AKA all black people are in the hood 🙄) it was pretty good. Plus the writers know what a Deinonychus is, which is always a plus.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Rising of the Shield Hero: Damn, this show has been one heck of a... show. Really enjoying it. The new OP is amazing, and considering what this arc brings... oh man, Myne/Malty's comeuppance is going to be SO sweet. Yeah... I have been spoiled on that, which is why I'm waiting with baited breath for that moment.

PyroKinesis

Rookie Trainer
AKA
Corey
This week I started reading "Bad Blood", which is one of the Halo novels. Enjoying it so far! I have a bunch of books in my backlog to burn through before Summer starts, most of them set in the Halo universe.

Moonwatcher

The show's over.
AKA
Time Zone
BST
I've been watching the second season of Shakespeare & Hathaway: Private Investigators. It's pretty much Phoenix Wright as investigators. Pretty good, lighthearted crime/mystery drama. (Not always murders as well, which is a nice change.) About the only problem with it is that it's entirely episodic, so no character development or anything.