What Are You Currently Watching/Reading?

Petros

Pokémon Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I'm reading two books at the moment:
  • The Mist by Stephen King: the atmosphere in this book is sooooo good. Also, I enjoy reading it when it's rainy or cloudy so I feel totally immersed in it.
  • The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams: some friends said I should read this one. So far, I'm not too sure I'm liking it but I've only read 1/4 of the book, so my mind might change quite soon.
I've started reading The Waters of Nyra by Kelly Michelle Baker. It's pretty good so far. The cast is comprised of dragons, dragons, and more dragons. Oh and did I mention that there are dragons? :p
Also, my favourite character is already dead. After 9 pages. So that's a thing.
Hmm, Been looking forward to reading some books about dragons but couldn't find one that appealed to me. Is it any good?

Moonwatcher

Ring ring ring, Lily desu!
AKA
Shruikan, Shu, Moon, ScrollWyrm.
Time Zone
BST
Hmm, Been looking forward to reading some books about dragons but couldn't find one that appealed to me. Is it any good?
I haven't read all of it yet, but It's pretty good so far. Not awesomely amazing or anything, but I've read much worse.

Have you checked out Wings of Fire or Seraphina? What other books/genres/tropes do you like in general? I've read quite a lot of dragon books, so I might be able to help.

The Griddler

Maximum Overgay
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Griddle, Stercus, Fsteak, Puppeteer Mask, MystletainnKick, Dood Brodia, Charles Styles Mystery Diners, Mayor Flavourtown
Switch FC
SW-0956-0339-1010
Just started watching Final Fantasy XIV: Dad of Light. It's a live action/machinima miniseries based on the true story of a young man reconnecting with his estranged father through Final Fantasy XIV. It's very cute so far.

Petros

Pokémon Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
I haven't read all of it yet, but It's pretty good so far. Not awesomely amazing or anything, but I've read much worse.

Have you checked out Wings of Fire or Seraphina? What other books/genres/tropes do you like in general? I've read quite a lot of dragon books, so I might be able to help.
Never heard of any of those! Been taking a look at Seraphine and sounds really interesting to me. Would you recommend that one over The Waters of Nyra?

Moonwatcher

Ring ring ring, Lily desu!
AKA
Shruikan, Shu, Moon, ScrollWyrm.
Time Zone
BST

Never heard of any of those! Been taking a look at Seraphine and sounds really interesting to me. Would you recommend that one over The Waters of Nyra?
Of the two I would definitely reccomend Seraphina. It has good writing, worldbuilding, characters, about the only problem I have with it is that the dragons are in human form for most of it. :P
Though I would personally reccomend Wings of Fire over everything else, but that's just me fanboying.

Giron

Literal Rant
AKA
Brandon
Time Zone
AEST (GMT/UTC +10)
3DS FC
3840-6760-9669
Game of Thrones: Watched the first episode of the final season! And it was an interesting episode. One wonders how the next one will go. Aside from the Battle.

Rising of the Shield Hero: This episode was a nice, but sad, episode. Except now there's a massive dinosaur on the loose. Fun.

KingCrimSiN

Just Works
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
I started Guilty crown yesterday. I'm now halfway through the series already, and, uhhh, it could be better. It's not as awful as others make it out to be, but it's certainly not great.

I also read volumes 5 and 6 of the Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun manga. Still a funny series.

Psychoreality

Lazy Music Boy
JoJolion Chapter 85
This is a really fun arc so far. Tooru seems to be a really sus character, as he seems to be attempting to pull Josuke and Yasuho apart. Whether he thinks they're dating and is just jealous or is actually a bad dude remains to be seen. Jobin is still a goofball, but is becoming more villainous as time progresses. Still... where the hell did Kaato go? Tsurugi and Jobin seemed to be working under her a few chapters ago, but she hasn't appeared directly for what must be a couple of years at least. Hopefully this Head Doctor arc finishes in a few chapters and we finally learn a little more because the final battle can't be far off.