What holiday gifts did you get??

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Title!! Please share what gifts you got, and also what did you give other people? I'm curious to know! pls tell!!! Happy Holidays 🎄

Biohazard

Cool Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
hmmm, i got a new sweater, boots and a banette plushie

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
The best gift I got was from my gf, who took me to get my hair colored Ariel red and I love it so much. I've been wanting to go bright for a while and it came out amazing<3
I also got some stuff for my computer, some Razer headphones (very welcome since my last pair just died), some money, soft and fluffy pajamas, and of course candy from my grandparents. My dad still has something in the mail for me apparently, which is exciting.

Pendraflare

Eat up, bud.
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Gave my brother a new wristband for his Apple Watch, and my dad a new headphone jack for his iPhone.

For me, I got:
$200 in cash
$150 in Best Buy gift cards
$50 Target gift card
A $50 Chickie's and Pete's card with a $10 bonus
A Mod Pizza $50 gift card with a free pizza + soda coupon
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate for Switch
A military brand Brian Dawkins jersey
A festive black and blue sweater
A Cedar Point Holiday Bundle for 2019, which includes admission, parking and one meal deal for $47, which is well under half the normal price. Will have to arrange a visit to Ohio in the spring or summer to use it!

Not THAT much, but I did get my list in rather on the late side. But I'm happy with what I got for the most part!

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i always feel kinda weird about telling people what i get as presents idk why i think it's that i don't wanna sound like i'm bragging

i got:
record player
a bunch of vinyl (joanne, born to die, paradise, red, death of a bachelor, and i bought more for myself and will be going out on friday to buy more lol)
candle (winter candy apple; smells absolutely amazing and there is no doubt that i'll buy more in the future)
candle warmer
leslie knope ornament
canvases
watercolor pencils
movies
books
a sweatshirt and pj pants
kirby star allies uwu

i really love everything i got this year. honestly one of my favorite christmases ever. as for what i got other people, i got my sister two books, and we both got my mom some jewelry and my dad some golfing stuff

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
I got:

Pokémon Ultra Sun
Shin Megami Tensei - Strange Journey Redux
Some iced coffee mix
A custom made t-shirt
New slippers

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
nick got me a sandygast plush. it is ridiculously squimshy and hugging it makes me feel so happy.
solar got me a pusheen backpack. i don't know when i'll use it but it's the most pure and adorable backpack i've ever seen.
bubba got me discord nitro.
my secret santa's message was so nice it made me cry.
my roommate's mom got me chocolates, a self help book lol, weird coffee, a starbucks gift card, and fancy stir fry noodles. she such a sweet lady i can't believe she still gets me gifts.

i got solar a spheal plush since that's Our Pokemon™.
i got nick something that i ordered the first week of december that hasn't arrived yet :L.
i got my roommate a cool little umbreon figure since he loves umbreon and is always wanting stuff to put on his desk.
i got bubba a little super happy turtwig figure/finger puppet thing.
i got my boyfriend a bunch of plushies like maybe 60$ worth. even tho plushies aren't rly his thing... that's ok it just means he needed more in his life.
i drew a thing for secret santa and everyone easily guessed it was me 👀 but im glad he liked it.
i also opened a package today that i wasn't sure who it was from, turned out it was something i bought myself that just took forever to ship - a keychain plush of pikachu in mega altaria costume from pokemoncenter. so i guess that was a christmas present to myself LOL. it's so fluffy and wonderful, ty me.

it makes me feel loved and thought of that some people decided to gift me things, and seeing reactions to the gifts i gave made me so incredibly happy, it made this christmas so special for me especially since i couldn't rly show my love in other ways. i love the holidays ♥♥♥

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
I got:

-League of legends skins from Nick, Mark, and a league buddy who isn't on the forums.
-Discord Nitro from Birb.
-Jasper also got me a Petilil and an Altaria plush.
- Two pairs of fluffy socks
-A watch
-A bunch of face masks
- Make up
- A new book
-A pink fleece jacket that I love.
-Aromatherapy lotion (supposed to help me be calm)
-A matching bracelet with my sisters since I'm the only one who isn't down with getting a matching tattoo.
-A stocking full of junk food
-An Eevee popsocket for my phone
-A car scent thing that smells like strawberries.
- My secret Santa gift

Pretty good stuff I think.

Nuuk

lilfella
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Creative Soul
AKA
lizzy
i got too many things:

$1,000 cash
about $300 in amazon gift cards
curtains for my house
nightlights for my bathrooms
kingdom hearts 2.5
a nice light-up painting
some cute pjs
a sewing kit
a LOT of cookies
a sprite of poppuko like wtf never expected to ever receive a sprite as a gift it was a very welcome surprise

i gave:
mark and his mom a bunch of candies
bus some gingerbread cookies
my dad 2 shirts, a cookbook and meat claws
my mom a yarn bag, light up crochet hooks, sewing needles and yarn
my brother a mega ampharos plush
my bfs dad a hat
my bfs mom 2 pairs of bed sheets
i also fixed bfs bros computer so he can play steam games

everyone i got gifts for seemed to rly like them which made me :J

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
I got mostly Overwatch and Danganronpa stuff, which is actually just what I wanted. I got two Danganronpa hoodies, one with the entire cast of the first two games on it, and one with the Hopes Peak high school on it. Then I got a Bischu OWL jersey and an LA Gladiators hat. Then my brother got me the Overwatch Mercy jacket, an Overwatch wallet, and an Overwatch hat. It was a really great year and I really needed new hoodies since mine are all really old so I was happy with my gifts. The DR hoodie with the casts on it especially was really awesome.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
I got a cute lamp, an expensive lightbulb for said lamp, meowy Christmas fuzzy socks, Monsters University and Lady and the Tramp on bluray, the Spyro Reignited Trilogy, and Detective Pikachu. If trends continue as they have for most of my life my parents will bring back money from my grandma for each of us on their visit to Oklahoma.

I'm also getting gifts from Ravey when he visits, but those are still a mystery 👀

Luke Strife

"Long live the king."
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
GMT
A bit of an interesting one this year. I kept making fun of my mum because the last couple Christmasses were all Star Wars themed and so I asked if she could give it a bit of a break. So this year I got:

From my parents:
Wacky Races t-shirt.
Wacky Races complete series on DVD.
"How to be Dastardly" by **** Dastardly, book.
"Ask an Astronaut" by Tim Peake, book.
"Hello, is this Planet Earth" by Tim Peake, a collection of photography taken of the Earth from the International Space Station, in book form.
Tiny-ass music box that plays the Star Wars theme.

From my sister:
Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit.
Some sweets in a jar.
Hot chocolate and marshmallows in a jar.

Other people:
Artifact, Distrust, Divinity Original Sin 2, Monster Hunter World, and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, all on Steam from various friends.

All in all, a good haul. No idea why there were so many Wacky Races themed gifts, but it was a pleasant surprise. Loved that show as a kid so quite the blast from the past. And I laughed when I realised my mum couldn't resist getting me SOMETHING Star Wars related, but the music box is super cute and very well crafted so I let it slide. I love space stuff so the Tim Peake gifts were also really great too.

Gifts from me to other people this year were... ehhh. I felt super uninspired and I feel like I didn't make as much of an effort as I would have liked. I put it down to my crappy mental state lately, but I still tried to get people things they'd like. Namely alcohol and chocolates. I did have some noteworthy ones though, I got my sister a Wiccan-themed ink and quill set, her fiancé a back massage (because he separated his shoulder a few months ago and while he's been steadily recovering, he's still in agony), my cousin a copy of Rimworld on Steam, his fiancé a £15 Amazon card, and their daughter a bathtub disco light. I got a WoW friend one of the cute store pets. I also bought another couple of back massage coupons for coworkers who have also been having a rough time lately.

Next year I hope to do better with gifts rather than going to my fallback plan of chocolates and alcohol. Nevertheless, everyone seemed to like them, so can't complain too much really!

Ruellia

I'm a flowerrr
Some of you got so many gifts!!

I got a $100 dollar gift card, which I spent entirely on chocolate bc I'm a horrible chocoholic. 👀 A Bio Ionic GoldPro curling iron, which I wanted so I could curl my thick hair successfully!! My older one didn't get hot enough which was very disappointing. =/ I also got cute vintage socks, a sleepshirt, a bracelet, a necklace, and a black crepe tunic top. I also got more chocolate! My aunt went to a chocolatier shop and picked me up some gourmet chocolates. :')

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
We don’t usually give each other presents but I guess my brother was feeling festive this year. He got me Smash Bros for the Switch, which is pretty cool.

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
I got some neat stuff for Christmas. Some really good clothes that I really like, a headset that's really cool, a gift card and chocolates. Pretty good stash!

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I got a giftcard for haircuts, some money, candy, a practice mute for my trumpet (I hope it's not too loud still, I haven't tested it out yet), a Mickey Mouse snow globe with a picture holder, a t-shirt, and the Planet of the Apes reboot trilogy (I love these movies tbh). My mom and one of my brothers also helped pay for furniture and stuff after/during my move back in September.

I'm also getting gifts from Christy when I visit, but THOSE are still a mystery too. :cheekyazurill: The gifts I got her will remain a mystery for several more days tbh.

I got my family a variety of different things: a movie, book, and hot sauces for one brother, a sweater and peanuts for the other, and I paid towards a new phone for my mom with the first brother.

gylfie

you shouldn't have listened
i got some clothes, a graphic novel i wanted, smash for switch and bravely second, a switch case (really needed one considering ive been using a cardboard box for like a year) and a couple of other things im probably forgetting.

oh and a roomba. can't wait to try it out in the apartment :-D

i was swamped with schoolwork and housework right up until christmas so i didn't really buy anyone anything. got my boyfriend a pair of gloves but haven't been able to give them to him yet as we're in different cities until january,,
my gifts have mostly been drawings instead. that way i can give them exactly what i have in mind hehe

Nick!

Big Gamer God
Staff Emeritus
People of Play Counselor
AKA
Nick
I got:
-New fancy Epic Gamer keyboard
-Airpods
-Gamecube Controller
-Lan Adapter
-Clothes (Nice boots that are SO COMFORTABLE, socks, sweatpants, pajama pants)
-Cash from relatives
-Candy
-also katey got me something that I won’t get til mid january but I know its a shuckle plush lol

the past few christmases I have not been very helpful to my parents with what I want, all I told them this year was a new keyboard and the gamecube controller. the airpods (don’t even have them til the 9th, really sold out) and the boots (SO COMFORTABLE DUDE) were awesome surprises! I was super happy with my gifts this year.

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
bf's gifts came and im

exclusive figures from japan (that teacup mew is the most Me thing I've ever seen)

i already had 2 other flareon plushes but this one is by far the cutest and most special

@Bossvelt love u♥

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Oh, yeah, I should probably fill this out.

What I got:
-Vasilevski Bolts Home Jersey (best gift I got tbh)
-An Oilers hoodie
-Couple of calendars
-A book
-A DVD
-Games:
--Sonic Mania Plus (Switch)
--Mario Tennis Aces (Switch)
--Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Switch)
--WarioWare Gold (3DS)
--Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
--Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)
-Month of Discord Nitro (from Kaleb)
-Secret Santa gift

What I gave:
-Secret Santa gift (which made my recipient very happy which in turn made me very happy!)
-Bluetooth speakers for my sister (which she was very happy with)
-Weighted blanket for my Dad w/ my sister (which, uh, let's just say it's a long story about what happened with it)