what is a song you have SO memorized you know it like the back of your hand and could sing it perfectly on cue 24/7

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :J

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
ok there are so many songs but enchanted by taylor swift. it’s my fav song by her so like i know everything about this song from the lyrics, to the chords, to stupid little facts that take up place in my brain instead of stuff that can help me get into college

i can recognize any of her songs from the first note tho so i guess technically any of her songs but specifically enchanted if i have to pick one

Kirichaki

Monokuma appears!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Curry, Clam
Time Zone
EST
The first one that comes to mind is In The End by Linkin Park. Sure it is old and full of angst but as a kid EVERYONE knew that song and knew it by heart, including myself. I still to this day love Linkin Park and Chester's death has been the most impactful celebrity death for me probably ever, except for maybe Stephen Hillenburg. Regardless, I can recite a lot of Linkin Park songs from memory but the one I know I can do with no stuttering whatsoever is In The End.

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
Honestly, there isn't any song like that for me. I can remember parts of songs, sure, but a whole song on cue? I just don't remember stuff like that since I don't listen to music that often.

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
i have a lot i sing a lot of songs :eyes:

first one to come to my mind is viva la vida, followed by p much all of the little mermaid musical songs. like i said tho i have a lot of songs i sing a lot, i'd have to break out spotify to make sure i got them all

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Are...other people not able to do this? owo

I can do this with many, many songs. Not even just my favorite songs I guess I just...know them. I'm weird though, I'm able to memorize music very easily I guess that's just what musician brain does to you.

Bunnie

litle creacher
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
i think it's Numb by Linkin Park honestly

Revan

Wound in the Force
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ravey, Steve
Time Zone
US Central Time
I'm not super good with this unless I've heard the song dozens of times and I listen to it a few times every now and then, but I used to have Bad at Love by Halsey and Heavy by Linkin Park down. Haven't listened to either in a while though.

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
"Mans Not Hot" by Big Shaq. And I'm not afraid to admit it :)

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Any song with lyrics that I’ve choreographed to (Shatter Me by Lindsey Stirling feat. Lzzy Hale, How to Be a Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds, Gone by Beth Crowley). Knowing a song to that point is necessary if you want to use moves that work well with the piece.

More casually, I’m pretty sure I know Counting Stars by OneRepublic and Try by P!nk to that point. Also who didn’t jam out to Love Story on repeat in middle school?

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
95% of my brain is music. The other 5% is memes.

Also Disney songs, especially Princess ones.

Last edited:

Flo

Spectacular Genie Superstar
Time Zone
BST
i can do this on songs from approximately a quintillion different genres rofl

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
Just a couple of Green Day songs primarily Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Give Me Novacaine, She's A Rebel, or Warning. I'd add Jesus of Suburbia, but that's wishful thinkin' on my part.

ninetales

Advanced Trainer
Staff Emeritus
The Moon Represents My Heart comes to me first, my mum played this song constantly and it’s such a classic Chinese song.

Other songs that I know perfectly are Too Little Too Late, Bleeding Love, and Big Girls Don’t Cry. I was obsessed with these songs when I was younger.

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Ben
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
All Star by Smashmouth (back when that was a meme), Falling in Love by Elvis Presley (I really like that song, and A Million Dreams (for my singing lessons) are the only songs I can recite from the top of my head.

Last edited:

shhmew

❤ ❤ ❤
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
for me it's p much anything tswift pre-reputation, probably a lot of pop from 2010-2011, a lot of owl city from his first few albums, and probably any song from the lion king/lion king 2 lmao, so many more but i'd be here forever listing them.

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Most pop songs from like my high school years (2008-2010 especially). Also Anaconda by Nicki Minaj lol...

Ice_Dragon

The Fairy Dragon
Staff Emeritus
Time Zone
GMT +8
Most Blink 182/Angels and Airwaves/Plus 44 songs since I've been listening to them throughout all my teenage years.

SiNofTheAbyss

Anime Cthulhu
AKA
SiN, Mal, Shiny
Time Zone
EST
IGN
Sin (US)
The only non-anime, non-meme, and non-film one would be "Monster" by Skillet. I listened to that song to no end when I was like 13.

I don't really listen to the radio, and I don't really like most of the songs that are on anyway.

It sucks to be a weeb who isn't good at singing faster Japanese lyrics, because that's what happens in a good 80% of the anime openings I listen to.