what is a song you have SO memorized you know it like the back of your hand and could sing it perfectly on cue 24/7

Dragonite

have they found the One Piece yet
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
3DS FC
4682-8983-8215
Switch FC
SW-8460-1905-2708
IGN
Dragonite, usually
there was a point a few years ago where I could give you both the English and Dovahzul lyrics of the skyrim song without having to think about it. Now I have to think a little for the English one.

At various times I knew most but not all of the One Piece beer song, Ragnar the Red, Bad Apple, Pollyanna and probably a few other things but I haven't listened to them as often lately, so use it or lose it.

Mystical

Ysabel
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Hmm I know the Spanish versions of Pocahontas' Colors of the Wind, Mulan's Be A Man, and Brother Bear's On My Way. Then I also know Les Miz's Castle On The Clouds. And a few less known. I'm mostly a Disney girl ^-^

Godot

Coffee Drinkin' College Student
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Connor
Time Zone
Central Time
I didn't mention it before, but I Can Go The Distance from Hercules and Tonight's The Night I Fell Asleep At The Wheel by Barenaked Ladies. I've tried my hand at Master Of The House from Les Mis and My Friends from Sweeney Todd but no matter how much I listen to them or get them stuck in my head I just forget a couple of the lyrics.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
I just tried to do Bohemian Rhapsody, but I can't remember the section after "Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me."

I guess I know the Hymn of the Fayth from Final Fantasy X, that one's pretty easy.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Any TOP song lol, I spent like 2 years listening to them and them only daily. I've branched out to a few other bands now though!

Rainbow Rocket Grunt

Team Rocket Grunt
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Aimee, Lulu, LuluRina, Rina, ALL HAIL GIOVANNI!
Time Zone
GMT+11
IGN
Lulu
Life is a Runway from MLP. I was practising it for an audition to a play. Turns out I didn't need to memorise the whole song xD

Kyogre386

Regular Trainer
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
UTC-05:00
I don't think there are any I can do perfectly without pausing. But I can come damn close with Everything You Know Is Wrong and Albuquerque by Weird Al.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Aberdeen - Cage the Elephant

spammed that song for daysssss

Kyogre386

Regular Trainer
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
It occurs to me there are two ways to think about this, there's being able to sing along without delay or mistakes while the song plays, which is easier because the other instruments help jog your memory, or being able to do it yourself in complete silence. I have a ton of songs where I can do the former, but almost none where I can do the latter as I'll not know some small part of it.

Reactions: SAF

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
As for myself, I love to hum "Palladio" which was composed by Karl Jenkins. It may not be a song per se (more like a piece), but I once played it in the university orchestra club, so that's why I said "hum" instead of "sing".
Also, special mention goes to this song titled "Baraka Allahu Lakuma" by Maher Zain. This song is basically how Muslims wish someone a happy wedding, so I tend to sing its reff whenever one of my friends (especially the Muslim ones) gets married. There are three versions of this song: Arabic, English, and Indonesian, but I'll only post the English version for everyone's sake. The reff part is still left in Arabic for all versions, though.

Kyogre386

Regular Trainer
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
As for myself, I love to hum "Palladio" which was composed by Karl Jenkins. It may not be a song per se (more like a piece), but I once played it in the university orchestra club, so that's why I said "hum" instead of "sing".
OMG, I remember that song. One of the other grades did that in Orchestra when I was in Middle School, but I never did.

Varhii

Shaggy Webber
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
SG
Time Zone
EST
I somehow memorized the lyrics to Thnks Fr Th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy despite Patrick Stump requiring me to look up the lyrics to every song he's involved with.

Psychoreality

Lazy Music Boy
There are a fair amount of them... Some highlights:

Paranoid Android by Radiohead. Without thinking.

Falling to Pieces by Faith No More. This one might require a bit more thought, but still easy for me.

Like... the first four songs of Nonagon Infinity, and only that many because I haven't yet memorised Mr. Beat. I'm getting there.

These Walls by Kendrick Lamar. One of the best raps to recite IMO, the flow is godlike.

Bluejay

((knowledge increase))
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
Time Zone
CST
This is basically me - because of my musical upbringing I am much better at remembering the notes of a particular piece than the actual lyrics. Most of the music I can "sing" is just me singing the melody (and harmony) of a (usually classical) piece I've played before.

Moonwatcher

/人◕‿‿◕人\
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Shruikan, Moon, ScrollWyrm
Time Zone
BST
Last Surprise, Life Will Change, Whims of Fate, Beneath the Mask, Reach Out To The Truth, Soul Phrase, Burn My Dread, Pull The Trigger. I play too much Persona. :P
Also Lost in Thoughts All Alone and Heritors of Arcadia, both from Fire Emblem

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
UTC +10
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

There's another song that I sung recently but it's on the tip of my tongue...

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
IGN
Isiac
Unfortunately, Rap Devil by MGK because my friends and I had a competition to see who could do the whole song. I won the competition, but I will always know the words in the back of my head now.

A song that I always have to sing along to though no matter the occasion though is Just a Friend. Enough said, who can refuse that song lol.

Pelion

Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
EVERY modest mouse song. Its my favorite band but I can't listen to them, its like retelling the same joke.

Also don't stop believing by Journey

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
i love modest mouseeeeeee:hearteyesazurill:

they're from around my area too, so thats pretty nifty. I could definitely do ocean breathes salty or float on.

Any peach pit songs lol, i listen to them a lot.

Pelion

Regular Trainer
AKA
Curt
Time Zone
Est
I also love me some passion pit.
You're around Portland or Issaquah?