what is a song you have SO memorized you know it like the back of your hand and could sing it perfectly on cue 24/7

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
can be whatever
Thanks to this year's Smash Camp, I end up having one more song I can hum: Purgatorium from Arcaea. It's basically a nice combination between rock and choir. Unfortunately it's in Japanese, so that's why I said "hum" instead of "sing".

God

a Mess
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Account Disabled
AKA
Alex
Time Zone
EST
Dance Gavin Dance's Elder Goose and like. most of Breathe Carolina's songs. There's more DGD songs I know but I'm too lazy to think right now sorry.

Diarkia124

Master of Jacks
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Andrew
IGN
Andrew
Tequila by The Champs

Tetsuya Gengar

iTranquilo!
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Seto-san
Time Zone
Central Standard Time
Here I Go Again by Whitesnake. I can sing that song in its entirety.

Thundawave

♪ Aroma White ♪
Staff Emeritus
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Thunda, Regine
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4184-1904-4290
Switch FC
SW-2896-2294-7693
IGN
Regine
Apparently I know Stitches by Shawn Mendes completely thanks to the number of times my friend plays it on her ukelele. I also know every lyric of Ultralife by Oh Wonder because I choreographed to the song this semester.

juiccbox

local buffoon
AKA
Juice/Juice man
being a metalhead, it’s harder to really memorize the heavier stuff, and outside of metal i listen to electronic, which most that i listen to doesn’t have lyrics at all. so i don’t find myself memorizing lyrics often.

however i can assure you i know the lyrics to feel good inc by gorillaz better than the freakin band does. also most of linkin parks discography, i listened to them every single day in my tween years...and still do

Last edited: