Sword/Shield What is the quickest way to get experience in Sword / Shield?

Anthrix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
Greenwich Mean Time
Basically, I'm running low on Exp. Candy XL, which has been my go to method for training Pokemon the last 30 levels. But where I've been breeding more imperfect special attackers and training lots of legendaries, I'm running low.

I usually battle Avery, Mustard and Peony each day, which normally gets a Pokemon holding Lucky Egg to level 60. Chances are I won't need to use it that day, so the next day I can get it to 65-70, and use the Candies from there. It just saves 5 or 6 XL candies, which isn't too too bad.

But that relies battling a lot of max Raids, which I've done sporadically of late.

There was a month when they only dropped Exp Candies and Dynamax Candies, and that's where I got most of mine reserves, but with Crown Tundra and its ridiculous amount of legendaries, yeah, those have dried up.

Any ideas?

Deva

"Regular" Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
US Eastern Time
3DS FC
4210-4539-8161
IGN
Deva
Prefers Poke Jobs. Works great for large amounts of Pokemon. Earns extra experience from Lucky Eggs too. Yields...72000 for being on-element with a Lucky Egg for 24 hours on the good jobs? Maybe 81000 with both.

Gigarchomp99

Junior Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
IST (GMT+5:30)
IGN
Gargee
I just keep spamming the championship lol. One extremely OP Pokémon (my Zeraora for me), and 5 others I need to level up. And then just keep mashing A. It's not very efficient especially for the higher levels, but you don't need to really use your head while doing it, so I just keep mashing A when I'm binging Netflix or something.