What is your Favorite Pokemon Region

HoennTrainerMay

Beginner Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
GMT-4
I have a Question for Yew:
What is your Favorite Pokemon Region, It could Be Kanto, Johto, Hoenn (My Home), Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar. Choose One!.

Typhlosion

Flaming Torch
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
My favorite region would have to be Johto, which may not come as a surprise. I like its focus on nature and history. Places like the Ruins of Alph and the various towers throughout the region (Sprout, Burned, Bell, Embedded) add an additional depth of lore and mystique. Berry trees and Apricorn trees are a neat idea and I'm glad they reused those for other games like XY.

sylph_of_eons

New Trainer
My favorite region is Sinnoh. I'm super attached to its lore and world-building and find some of its characters, specifically Cyrus and Cynthia to be pretty interesting. I also in general like Platinum's pokedex and I feel like the region has so much to explore (though it could do without all the TMs required to do that exploration).

Cynical Toast

Proud Gamer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Caroline
Time Zone
EST
Switch FC
4099-4174-0519
My favorite is definitely Hoenn. I appreciate that it goes for a distinct theme without having things look the same (Mario Sunshine lol). It’s got a lot of great setpieces: Dewford Town, Mt. Chimney, Routes 111 and 113, all of the lategame towns, and even the endless water. It helps that the Pokemon are all designed to fit in the region, rather than them just being out of place monsters. The music is the cherry on top, which while not my favorite Pokemon soundtrack, is still really damn good.

Vaporeon

Eeveelution
I'd probably have to say Johto....mostly do the fact it's so nostalgic and I loved venturing through it.