➟ What Is Your Favorite Pokémon

Gokudera

4th Dan
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Devin
It's the classic question that's always asked. It's a thread that gets made frerquently, as older versions are pushed beyond the first page.
Some people also like to keep track of what others favorites are, for gifts, or just general information.
Therefore, we've decided to create an Official Pinned Thread dedicated to your Favorite Pokémon!
Simply post what your favorite Pokémon is here! You can even make a Top 5, Top 10, or Top whatever list! You're not limited to just one!
Because of this, any thread that pops up asking about Favorite Pokémon will now be locked.
Also, please do not simply post a one word response (IE: Pikachu). Our rules state that you must put effort into your posting, so simply stating the name of your favorite Pokémon is not sufficient for a post. Something along the lines of "Pikachu is my favorite Pokémon!" is fine
Lastly, as always, the Official Marriland Rules apply!
Have fun, everyone!

Lazuli

✧ Star Fish ✧
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kaity and Bijou
Time Zone
GMT -6
3DS FC
3840-6615-2879
IGN
Kaity, Bijou, Lapis, or Lazuli (depends on the game)
Favorite Pokemon is a three way tie between Gardevoir, Chikorita, and Lilligant.

Last edited:

Dregran

Shocking Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Volkner
Time Zone
UTC +10
It's Shinx. I just love it. It was one of the first Pokemon I ever used.

SarasaKat

bibb pretty
Cabin 4 Counselor
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Kat
Time Zone
EST
Generally I tend to get fave pokemon through experiences I have with them in the games, so my faves are all over the place! Houndoom and Espeon are faves because of XD Gale of Darkness, Torchic and Latias from Sapphire, and Sawk from Black. The two exceptions for this are Celebi and Jirachi, whom I love due to their concept and vibe.
Edit: Almost forgot about my Phantom Thief Ultra Sun team! That adds Roserade, Zoroark, Lucario, and Alolan Ninetales. Lopunny and Alolan Marowak get an honorable mention as well. And I love Rowlett, Rowlett's such a round friend. And Delphox and Fennekin! Damn I had a lot I forgot about big rip.

If I had to choose only one though, it'd be Celebi.

Last edited:

Fafrir

Hoodlum Queen
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Ashley, Scraftato
Time Zone
Saskatchewan (-6 GMT)
3DS FC
5215-0457-5124
IGN
Spoony/Salsa
Mine is Scrafty. Initially I've hated it when it was first released but after using it twice in both Black and White, it really grew on me. Also, it has such a unique design and clever concept, it's not just a lizard it's a plumed basilisk lizard with its crest in the shape of a Mohawk and it uses its own shedded skin as a hoodie and pants. It's also one of the few Fighting-types I really care about.

Typhlosion

Tempered Steel
Rainbow Rocket Executive
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, A_T
Time Zone
US Central (GMT -6:00)
3DS FC
2724-0144-2557
IGN
Ben
The answer to this question should be fairly obvious in my case. Second favorite is Scizor, with Magnezone in a very close third.

shhmew

insolent pup
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Katey
mew, mimikyu, hoppip

Azuviin

Soldier of Affinity
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Michelle
My #1 favourite Pokemon is Ninetales. Followed by Milotic, Togekiss, Chimchar and Greninja in no particular order.

Solar

Loog Noog Supreme
Staff Emeritus
Vaporeon and Arceus. They are tied and neither will ever win! I love them both!

Wheegalure

Big Gamer God
Cabin 3 Counselor
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Nick
shuckle abomasnow eelektross

Arceus

Prismatic Trainer
AKA
James, Chandelure
Time Zone
EST
Top 10 I guess in no real order: Arceus, Necrozma, Dialga, Chandelure, Togekiss, Blaziken, Spiritomb, Wigglytuff, Gastrodon, Alolan Marowak
I'm a big fan of Ghost and Fairy generally. The others have particular sentimental or aesthetic value.

Matthew

Tech Enthusiast
Time Zone
Central
There's so many...Charizard, Blastoise, Lucario, Garchomp, Gengar, Alolan Marowak, Scizor, and some others I'm probably forgetting.

Quilly

Moonstar
Time Zone
PST
The answer to this question should be fairly obvious in my case. Second favorite is Scizor, with Magnezone in a very close third.
Is it Cryagonal?

My favorite is, and always has been, Typhlosion. Coming in at a close second is Gardevoir, and also in second is Skitty.

Slix

Adept Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Poliwag! I've loved it for years, it's so cute!

Vigilance

The Devil Himself
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
OG Pikachu my guys. It's the best like no one ever was.

Flo

Half-Genie Hero
Camp Crew
Time Zone
BST
Wooper, Hoppip, Seel, Sawsbuck, Glaceon, Volcarona, Larvesta.

Basically, any pokemon without arms is a good, small pokemon are a good, the cuter and less battle-practical the better.

Vulture

that guy, you know
My fave was Lapras for the longest time, but Mareanie really struck a chord with me.
Top 5, in no particular order aside from Mareanie number 1, are:
1. Mareanie
2. Sudowoodo
3. Heracross
4. Tangrowth
5. Lapras

Space

Beginner Trainer
AKA
SpaceRM
Well, my favorite is Dragonite. I'd always liked it. Empoleon will always be my favorite starter. And i really like Dialga as legendary. Generally i tend to like Dragon type pokémon, but Dragonite it's the best. :coolazurill: