➟ What Is Your Favorite Pokémon

smoky

afterglow
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
My favorite is Sylveon. No reason other than I love the design and I have so many good memories using it. Other favorites are Chikorita, Jirachi, Skitty, and Alolan Vulpix.

mrpuppychow

a literal puppy
Time Zone
CST
My favorite Pokemon has to be Shaymin. Specifically sky forme, but land forme is cute too. Being born in Thanksgiving Day and given just how awesome Shaymin is, they match up perfectly.

I also am a big Lucario and Eevee (+ Eeveelution) fan!

~Kilza~

The Sun Has Set
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
MST (UTC-7)
I'd say my top 2 favorite Pokemon are Mudkip and Archeops (though I kinda just roll their evolution lines in there as well, tbh). Mudkip because it was my first Pokemon in Ruby and it's served me well over the years, Archeops because it was a beast for me in Black and I like the design and the tie-in it has with the archaeopteryx.

Moxie

Veteran Ditz
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Daam
Well I can't help, but just completely love Gliscor! Ampharos is a close second, but Gliscor is such a lovable Pokemon, probably because of the anime...And I really did love using it in XY competitive so I got attached to it!

Resolute

To the beat of his own drum
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
AKA
Ben, Res, Baguettes, Baggy
Time Zone
EST
My favorite is a tie between Jirachi and Ribombee. I like Jirachi for nostalgia reasons and because I've always been fascinated with space, and I like Ribombee because it's cute and I love it's overall design.

Plus, both Pokemon have gimmicks that make them fun to play in competitive. :)

ultimate-dirano

Narutard
AKA
Dirano
Time Zone
Eastern Time
Flygon by far. I remember training a Trapinch back in Pokémon Ruby and just wondering when it was finally going to evolve.

Bones Barlow

Ghost with the Most
AKA
Bones
Time Zone
EST/GMT -5
3DS FC
5370-0907-5084
Switch FC
SW-0851-1998-5587
Cofagrigus for sure. It's got a fantastically unique concept and design, and it's as frightening a Ghost-type as we've gotten so far. It helps that I used one in my very first playthrough of a Gen V game, and that its stat layout works well with my playstyle.

colours

Regular Trainer
AKA
Angie/Angelica
A tie between Shaymin and Bulbasaur.

I refuse to prioritize one over the other as they are both equally precious to me. ;_;

seaturtle

Spirit Bridge
Administrator
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
MST
Switch FC
SW-3906-8627-4487
My favorite Pokemon has been Zygarde for a while now, even before the new forms were revealed. It's just super cool looking and it's pretty dang strong too. Snek for life!!!!

Besides my snekky snek, the Squirtle and Turtwig lines are pretty great, as well as Necrozma and the Cosmog lines. Kyurem is another favorite of mine heheh. I also really love the Ultra Beasts (particularly Nihilego, squishy jelly bab >w<). It's so hard to just choose one!!

Zośka

Dolphin Overlord
AKA
Sophie
Time Zone
GMT
Grovyle will forever be my top favourite pokémon. Close followers are Salamence, Dusknoir, Dialga and Relicanth.

Relicanth seriously deserves more love.

Penumbra

The Devil's Advocate
AKA
Pen, Penu, Penny
Time Zone
EST
3DS FC
4313-6127-3959
Arcanine and Absol are my all-time favorites, but I also have a soft spot for Reuniclus.

I love the lore attached to both Arcanine and Absol. Aesthetically, Arcanine has always been striking, but I think I would find Absol nicer if it was a bit more feline, but the flat human face is fitting for the harbinger of doom.

Reuniclus is cute, and has one of the best shiny forms of any Pokemon. I also really like how its design is based off of an animal cell. It's an underrated gem of a Psychic type, and I like it over both Espeon and Alakazam.

I don't use Absol in competitive battle, but I always use it on my casual teams. Generally, my favorite Pokemon are based off of their designs and the "personality" attached to them.

Blucario

ブルー • プリンセス
AKA
Blu
Time Zone
US MST / GMT -7
3DS FC
4742-6374-6875
IGN
Blucario
Besides Lucario, I love Mega Swampert, shiny Mega Gardevoir, and Suicune.

AuburnEnigma

Being Auburn since 1992
AKA
Amy
Time Zone
GMT
I'm with Kilza when it comes to Archeops, despite its awful ability it is a beast in Gen 5 (even though in B2W2 you can't get it until you beat the game), so much so that I'm actually using one in my playthrough of UM.

My breedject run of Ultra Sun has also given me some love for Alolan Ninetales, and Garbodor proved to be a great set-up mon, so yeah those two are up there as well.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
As for myself, I'm a big fan of the Swords of Justice a.k.a. musketeers of Pokemon world. They simply look cool and their background story is quite interesting. I love them to the point of making their gijinka (read: human version) as my profile picture and calling them by their novel counterparts.

11-13-14-tumblr_mf72f1LghR1ra1q8lo1_500.png

The members based on my profile picture:
  • Upper left: Athos (Cobalion)
  • Upper right: d'Artagnan (Keldeo)
  • Lower right: Aramis (Virizion)
  • Lower left: Porthos (Terrakion)

LRachelR5

Junior Trainer
As for myself, I'm a big fan of the Swords of Justice a.k.a. musketeers of Pokemon world. They simply look cool and their background story is quite interesting. I love them to the point of making their gijinka (read: human version) as my profile picture and calling them by their novel counterparts.

View attachment 91

The members based on my profile picture:
  • Upper left: Athos (Cobalion)
  • Upper right: d'Artagnan (Keldeo)
  • Lower right: Aramis (Virizion)
  • Lower left: Porthos (Terrakion)
That looks so amazing! Personally, I think my favourite is Mega Gallade, I just love its design and the playstyle. I also really love Volcarona and its relation to the sun etc.

Reactions: SAF

Pendraflare

Resident Jawn
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Scott, Pendra
Time Zone
EST
Scolipede. A gigantic megapede that goes at high speed and can use moves like Earthquake, Rock Slide, Superpower and Aqua Tail? How's that for craziness? And in Gen VI where it gets Speed Boost, that was the point that I REALLY came to like it. It's one that I will never get tired of using. B)

So that from a non-nostalgic perspective. But in that regard? Probably Lapras. I'm sure that's one for many as well so they can say it as good as I can xP

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Benjamin, James, Pemderp
Time Zone
UTC -8 (Pacific Time)
3DS FC
3540-0538-1086
Switch FC
SW-1778-2704-5495
IGN
Benjamin
It’s quite obvious what my favorite is. I love Cosmog because of it’s adorable design and character in the story of Sun and Moon.

SAF

Second Violinist
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
People of Play
AKA
Sania
Time Zone
+7 GMT
IGN
Sayo, Koh, Ami, Aevia, Chitose
It’s quite obvious what my favorite is. I love Cosmog because of it’s adorable design and character in the story of Sun and Moon.
Yeah, yeah, we all can see that in your profile picture. And I also agree about Cosmog being adorable. :hearteyesazurill:

Screem

Sir Premium
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Time Zone
+8 GMT
Switch FC
SW-4503-9262-0045
This may not come as a surprise to most, but I love Dratini. Ever since gen 2 I've love Dratini, not really sure why but that little serpent has really just captured my attention for a long time.

Mudkip_Mishchief

Goodbye
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Carson, Mudkip
IGN
bbop
Mudkip and Sceptile. They're both pokemon I identify with.