➟ What Is Your Favorite Pokémon

Gokudera

4th Dan
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Staff Emeritus
AKA
Devin
I made this thread, but never mentioned my favorite. I am smrt man.

My favorite is BlastoiseThat's, always and forever.
It was the first Pokémon I ever used, and I've always loved it. Great design, good stats. I love this big turtle.

theDINOsaurus

Golden Flower
Cabin 2 Counselor
Rainbow Rocket Executive
AKA
Dino, Christy
Whimsicott and Glaceon are both precious I love them. Clefable has also become a favorite in the last few months am big fan.

twiggysnake

Rocket Executive
AKA
stardacat, Fancy
Time Zone
Eastern Standard Time
IGN
Fancy
My favorite Pokemon are:
1. Turtwig and its evolutions
2. Mareanie and Toxapex
3. Pachirisu
4. Mimikyu
5. Phanpy
6. Skarmory
7. Mismagius
8. Cincinno
9. Vaporeon and Leafeon
10. Primarina

PerfectWorld

Fiery Passion
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Anne
3DS FC
3970-0367-7253
IGN
Anne
My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu. I always thought they were adorable ever since watching the anime for the first time. Ash's Pikachu is legendary.

Lucario, Garchomp, Sylveon, Greninja, and Arcanine are a couple of my other favorites.

icelandic

Adept Trainer
My favourite is Mewtwo. (Proper Mewtwo, the Megas can take a hike). Yeah, I like powerful mons, and Mewtwo's the original Uber and still dang strong. They made him a great character in the first movie too.

My most used Pokemon though is probably Magneton/zone. I seem to end up with one of those in so many of my story runs, probably because I nearly always have an electric and a water (and don't bother with a grass) and Magne* is one of the better electrics.

Other standout Pokemon for me. Empoleon, because it's a penguin for Linux and steel's a great type, probably my favourite. Most of the fossils, but Anorith in particular is cute. Celesteela because it's a freaking rocket, I just wish I could use one, haven't bought a game with it in yet.

Ruellia

Lively Kooky
One of my favorites is Psyduck, because he's so unconventional and unlike the others in so many little ways! First of all, he's a pseudo psychic type. In the anime, Psyduck is renowned for possessing psychic powers (it's even in his name, PSYduck!), yet in-game he's a mono water type Pokemon.

Secondly, I adore his design just too much-he looks so derpy! It's also amusing that he's depicted as a duck, when he looks like a cross between a baby duck and a platypus, I dunno. Another thing special to Psyduck is that he's a yellow water type, which is very uncommon for a water type.

Anyways I just love him and you should too!

neoratz

i wish squids were real
AKA
Katey
Time Zone
EST
my favorite is a tie between clefable and gengar! so cute and pointy. i like that they kinda look like each other!
i have.... MANY other favorites besides those two hfdgjdkgd they're just tied for my #1 spot

it's hard for me to do that "favorite pokemon of each type" thing cuz a lot of my favorites are the same type x_x

TrainerAlain

Smooth t up with sum jazzzzz
Venomoth, it's not the strongest Pokemon nor the most well designed. I just love the concept of a poisonous moth. Battra is my favorite kaiju for the same reason.

Stralend

Dreamer of Faith
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Star; Sara;
Time Zone
GMT + 1
3DS FC
5413-1220-4222
I absolutely love Dragonite and Pikachu, but other than that I don't really think I can say I just have "one" favourite Pokémon, as there are just so many great ones out there. The Shinx evolution line for example, or Litwick evolution line, and so on...

Kyogre386

Junior Trainer
AKA
Chris
Time Zone
UTC-05:00
My favorites are:

1. Kyogre (duh)
2. Misdreavus
3. Articuno
4. Giratina
5. Butterfree

WindriderShiva

Junior Trainer
AKA
chibishiva (PSN)
Time Zone
GMT-5 (Eastern Time)
3DS FC
4399-3664-9423
Switch FC
2208-5217-2227
My all-around favorite would Houndoom: It's part Dark, it's a dog, it has horns, and it looks kinda intimidating in a way. Which sets the theme for what I like in general. I'm not very into the "cute" Pokémon, though there's a couple exceptions floating around.

Also in no particular order and with their respective lines: Mightyena, Krookodile, Luxray, Granbull, Feraligatr (my fav starter line), Decidueye, Hawlucha, Umbreon (shiny!), Skuntank, Scyther (my first fav), Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Flygon, Cryogonal...

Mirage

Pokemon Master
AKA
Drake, Mirage, Izzy
Time Zone
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Groudon will forever and always be my #1. I'll always remember when I saw that Groudon creature abomination (in the best way possible) in Pokemon: Jirachi - Wish Maker for the very first time.

Felly

a firework
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
Cult Classic
In the cardboard box in front of your house.
AKA
Audra
Time Zone
EST/GMT-5
I feel like I have a lot of Pokemon I enjoy, but I wouldn't really call them all favorites. In terms of actual favorites, I think it'd have to be, in no particular order, Piplup, Moltres, and Charmander.

Zed

Regular Trainer
Time Zone
CET
My top 3 favorite Pokemon are Dragonite, Venusaur and Dusclops. Dragonite is my favorite at the moment but there are times where I feel like I prefer Venusaur or even Dusclops more, so it's a constant battle between these 3 for the spot as my Number 1 favorite Pokemon.

OceanMaster

Regular Trainer
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Isiac, Ocean
Time Zone
Central Mountain Time
3DS FC
1220-7225-5483
IGN
Isiac
My favorite pokemon is a close tie between Gible and Piplup. Piplup because it was my first ever starter and Gible because, well I find it cute lol. Both of their shiny forms disappoint me though to say the least. Piplup shouldve turned into a black/white penguin which we are used to and Gible should've been designed to look more like a shark. I would say a glossier color would have done the trick since it is a 'land shark'

Rockie

Dark Envoy
Rainbow Rocket Grunt
AKA
Rockie
Time Zone
GMT
3DS FC
5043-2301-9525
Switch FC
SW-0094-9126-2724
IGN
Rockie
Zangoose is my favourite Pokemon. I love Seviper as well. The two pair well together as foils and really give personality to two Pokemon that would probably be boring without each other. I think Zangoose's design is cool, it gets a lot of good moves and I like its hidden ability, it has a cool shiny, there's not really any problem I have with it other than how EFFING hard it is to recruit it in Super Mystery Dungeon.
The reason I like it so much is because when I first played Ruby as a kid I got to Norman and I just couldn't beat him, I couldn't get past his damn Slaking. I went all around Hoenn catching everything to see if it would give me an advantage and the only Pokemon I could beat Slaking with was Zangoose. I don't know why, all I used was Crush Claw and I wasn't even that high leveled but from then on I caught one whenever I could.

DeepSeaPrincess

Pretty Voice
AKA
Athena, Any variant of that
Time Zone
PST
3DS FC
0920-1282-6394
IGN
Athena/Sirena Usually
Meloetta is my favorite, because it's basically the musical theater pokemon and well theater nerd here lol. I also always loved its cry and forms, pokemon with move-based forms have always appealed to me and I just think it's cool:)